Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328255 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by docenkay: 10:10am On May 01, 2020
Clear cache andbrowser history then restart

winner01:
it takes me back to the home page and starts the process over again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tavict: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
Hello good morning everyone, please I'm a lil bit worried and confused at the moment... I need an additional certificate to boost my crs score, I registered for Pgd in Unilag last year and didn't hear anything from them till now ... pls, what other program can I do...Also I read about CIMA and will like to ask how tedious can the exam be Or if there is any program I can just do to boost my score... pls kindly help a bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
Hello, I am awaiting ITA but am confused on POF...must the fund be in my account for 6month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dCounsel: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
Good day peeps,

A quick one. How many months Post - AOR do we think is the best time to raise CSE to inquire about ones VO from IRCC?

It shall end in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rume(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2020
tojumi18:
Hello, I am awaiting ITA but am confused on POF...must the fund be in my account for 6month.

This has been answered many times, in the last few pages too. If you are getting a gift from say, a parent, just before you submit, you can include documentation to back that up. A gift deed, letter, bank statement showing transfer etc. The money does not have to stay 6 months in your account.

However, your Bank reference letter should still cover the IRCC requirements. You may have to include your statements covering the six months before you apply.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
Tavict:
Hello good morning everyone, please I'm a lil bit worried and confused at the moment... I need an additional certificate to boost my crs score, I registered for Pgd in Unilag last year and didn't hear anything from them till now ... pls, what other program can I do...Also I read about CIMA and will like to ask how tedious can the exam be Or if there is any program I can just do to boost my score... pls kindly help a bro
cima is good, you can try ciin(certificate in insurance)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 10:51am On May 01, 2020
dCounsel:
Good day peeps,

A quick one. How many months Post - AOR do we think is the best time to raise CSE to inquire about ones VO from IRCC?

It shall end in praise.
after biometrics & medical passed, you can inquire after 2/3weeks.. depends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:22am On May 01, 2020
rume:

This has been answered many times, in the last few pages too. If you are getting a gift from say, a parent, just before you submit, you can include documentation to back that up. A gift deed, letter, bank statement showing transfer etc. The money does not have to stay 6 months in your account.

However, your Bank reference letter should still cover the IRCC requirements. You may have to include your statements covering the six months before you apply.
in addition ircc requirement is six months average balance. But as most Nigerian banks dont state it people use 6months bank statements so that ircc compute it themselves. For gift deed, sales of asset or other valid lump sums. No 6 months bank statement required.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
rume:
do you mean before I apply to the pool or PR application. Also should the funds reflect as account Balance for 6months or just current account balance? For example can I deposit the sum into my account after ITA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=tojumi18 post=89060449][/quote:
do you mean before I apply to the pool or PR application. Also should the funds reflect as account Balance for 6months or just current account balance? For example can I deposit the sum into my account after ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2020
Anyone? Please, assist.. Or quote me on any post with my inquiries... Thanks again.
Pegzzyg:
Hi all,
Please, how much is the current cost for WES (Nigerian naira) to evaluate 2 degrees? & which body would you recommend currently to evaluate only Masters degree & how much is the amount in Naira too? Please assist! Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
winner01:
it takes me back to the home page and starts the process over again
It happened to me. Clear your browser cookies. Close the browser and sign in again.
That worked for me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kiari: 12:36pm On May 01, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Anyone? Please, assist.. Or quote me on any post with my inquiries... Thanks again.
How many Evaluation bodies are you aware of?
You mentioned WES, have you created an account with them? Did you input your 2 degrees? & how much are you asked to pay? you can use oanda xe to check the current exchange rate and know the price in Naira.
for your masters degree.. Go to page 1 and check out the different Evaluation bodies see the difference in price and timelines and pick what is best for you. The choice is yours angry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Hello house since Corona has changed and tweeted something’s . Some new questions might start to arise here ohh

Please I submitted my application in the 28th April , Glory be to God and received AOR message immediately

However used a letter of explanation and the email screenshoot from Qlife indication that upfront Medicals suspended

Now Medicals started today . Upfront Medicals has been reopened and I just booked a date with Qlife HOWEVER someone said if you have submitted application we can’t do upfront Medicals again . That we have to wait for VO to send us medical request letter in our CIC message inbox . Please how 100 percent correct is this information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Okay, for Masters, I was considering ICES (for Hubby) myself definitely would be WES but wants to know if there's a better one in recent times, I am very much aware of Page 1 too. I am just checking for current information's of 1 Month interval. Please, do you understand me now? On Page 1, there's no Link to the website directly for the different bodies, WES, ICES, IQAS etc, you can reconfirm that! Please, understand my question, I know of the evaluating bodies, but don't know if I can create a profile even if I am not making payments immediately. I hope you understand my inquiries now. Thanks for taking out time to respond though, I appreciate. However, I have gone to Part 5 of this thread to get the information I sought, I only hope the price is still the same. Thanks again.
kiari:

How many Evaluation bodies are you aware of?
You mentioned WES, have you created an account with them? Did you input your 2 degrees? & how much are you asked to pay? you can use oanda xe to check the current exchange rate and know the price in Naira.
for your masters degree.. Go to page 1 and check out the different Evaluation bodies see the difference in price and timelines and pick what is best for you. The choice is yours angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Hi all,
Please, how much is the current cost for WES (Nigerian naira) to evaluate 2 degrees? & which body would you recommend currently to evaluate only Masters degree & how much is the amount in Naira too? Please assist! Thanks.
I am sorry, you shouldn't even be asking this question but for some reason I will respond.
Any evaluation body can evaluate your masters degree. Wes can do that too! Wes charges the same amount for evaluation regardless of the type of certificate. That is, in your case, Wes would charge you the same amount they would charge if you were to be evaluating only your Bsc provided you registered all for evaluation at once. But if you didn't include both certificates when you initially registered for evaluation and you intend to add the other certificate after registration/evaluation in progress, then you have to pay an additional fee of $100 (Canadian dollars) to add the certificate. Wes charges are as follows:

$220 (Canadian dollars) for the evaluation itself
Delivery charges depends on the option you want which are;
Standard delivery $10 (It was $7 before, surprisingly the fees has changed)
International delivery $85
Canada delivery $25

The amount in Naira depends on your bank, figure that out! Please try to read through page 1, it would help you a lot. So many issues have been discussed here, your answers are scattered all over the thread. Saying this because not everyone would be patient to respond to you. You may find your questions being ignored which will be justifiable.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
Okay! Thanks...
Prettiepearlz:

I am sorry, you shouldn't even be asking this question but for some reason I will respond.
Any evaluation body can evaluate your masters degree. Wes can do that too! Wes charges the same amount for evaluation regardless of the type of certificate. That is, in your case, Wes would charge you the same amount they would charge if you were to be evaluating only your Bsc provided you registered all for evaluation at once. But if you didn't include both certificates when you initially registered for evaluation and you intend to add the other certificate after registration/evaluation in progress, then you have to pay an additional fee of $100 (Canadian dollars) to add the certificate. Wes charges are as follows:

$220 (Canadian dollars) for the evaluation itself
Delivery charges depends on the option you want which are;
Standard delivery $10 (It was $7 before, surprisingly the fees has changed)
International delivery $85
Canada delivery $25

The amount in Naira depends on your bank, figure that out! Please try to read through page 1, it would help you a lot. So many issues have been discussed here, your answers are scattered all over the thread. Saying this because not everyone would be patient to respond to you. You may find your questions being ignored which will be justifiable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Okay! Thanks...
I attached a screenshot, you can check to see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Alright, thanks
Prettiepearlz:

I attached a screenshot, you can check to see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 1:37pm On May 01, 2020
Dulles25:

Sure they have resumed? Can I send ones I had received from the school shortly before they stopped taking applications last year?

Yes they have. Check their website and the IRCC website. You can post it to them so long as its sealed, signed and stamped. You can call them to make sure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Just incase this hasn't been answered. It's just network. Give it some time or go incognito. Happened to me too.
winner01:
Hello house, been struggling with something since afternoon.
It's like new people can't enter the pool. Been trying to enter the pool for a while now, once I sign into my account, the only options I see are:
- definitions
- FAQ
- Help
- change your password
- Change your recovery questions
- revoke your GCKey
- Sign out

No option to enter the pool.

Are intending applicants locked out of the pool or is the website under maintenance or should I revoke my GCKey and open another account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AyabaS: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
omidan21:
Hello house since Corona has changed and tweeted something’s . Some new questions might start to arise here ohh

Please I submitted my application in the 28th April , Glory be to God and received AOR message immediately

However used a letter of explanation and the email screenshoot from Qlife indication that upfront Medicals suspended

Now Medicals started today . Upfront Medicals has been reopened and I just booked a date with Qlife HOWEVER someone said if you have submitted application we can’t do upfront Medicals again . That we have to wait for VO to send us medical request letter in our CIC message inbox . Please how 100 percent correct is this information

I don't think this is correct. The notice on IRCC that says applicant should submit LOE for missing documents also specifically says "if the application is still incomplete in 60 days, officers shiuld request the missing document with an additional 90 day deadline." I believe this is clear enough, they'll only request if your application is still incomplete in 60 days. Why wait for 60days if you can obtain them and submit now.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by carissaa(f): 2:24pm On May 01, 2020
omidan21:

Go and do medicals then submit it (Using CSE) with another LOE. It shouldn't be a problem. The agents processing it are human and understand the situation. My 2 cents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by supertonex(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
Hi guys.....
As I do not think unilag is into electronic transfer of transcript to wes (if they do and its been done for you, pls let me know), I'm still preparing for ielts. However, I prepare alone.
If you know any social media group (whatsapp or telegram) for intending ielts takers, I'll appreciate if I'm pointed in such direction.

Thank you

Happy new month to us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Natalie27: 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
G
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amys: 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Could it be a general problem with all the banks?

Have you found a solution to it now?

Not yet I just want to wait for this lockdown to be over then I start
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaJoJo: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Now Medicals started today . Upfront Medicals has been reopened and I just booked a date with Qlife HOWEVER someone said if you have submitted application we can’t do upfront Medicals again . That we have to wait for VO to send us medical request letter in our CIC message inbox . Please how 100 percent correct is this information[/quote] that isn’t true go ahead and do your upfront medicals and raise a webform and attach your medical slips to it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
Hi guys, please has anyone ever requested soft copy of transcripts from the UNN itranscripts platform? If you did, pls can you put me through on how you went about it after payment on the portal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Meanwhile CEC draw, cutoff 452

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GoodofNaija: 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
Amys:

Not yet I just want to wait for this lockdown to be over then I start
That's fine then, means you will start by next Monday, May 4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iamhistreasure: 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Hello guys,please anyone processed transcript from futo.please I need contacts,thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 5:18pm On May 01, 2020
I came across this guy's handle naija2canadapr on instagram he posted about other courses that you can take. Check it out
Tavict:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.