Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328705 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmyvet(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Hello,

I have been searching for some monikers that gave testimonies in the past about Noun transcript for almost 2hours now without success.

Please, if you have successfully requested for your transcript pre/during covid from Nou, could you mention me.

Kindly do me this favour, I need to email you urgently!

Thank you
I recently used the https://exchange.etx.ng/ guys to request on Friday still expecting feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Okay then, thanks for the update
emmyvet:

I recently used the https://exchange.etx.ng/ guys to request on Friday still expecting feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
emmyvet:

its not advisable yo use ETX to apply for transcript...it takes longer than normal...its always best to use it for delivery only as it is delivered to WES immediately it is received. Apply for your transcript directly from school and have them send it to ETX to save time and resources its only 5050 naira.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmyvet(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
I already used them they costs slightly above 50k for request and delivery.

Abuja2canada:

its not advisable yo use ETX to apply for transcript...it takes longer than normal...its always best to use it for delivery only as it is delivered to WES immediately it is received. Apply for your transcript directly from school and have them send it to ETX to save time and resources its only 5050 naira.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=emmyvet post=90671911]I already used them they costs slightly above 50k for request and delivery.

Even with all that was said about using their DELIVERY OPTION ONLY..Do your thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babajust: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
I did for my wife, pre covid.
Pegzzyg:
Hello,

I have been searching for some monikers that gave testimonies in the past about Noun transcript for almost 2hours now without success.

Please, if you have successfully requested for your transcript pre/during covid from Nou, could you mention me.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BibiKK: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello, I salute all gurus in the house.

My spouses Noc (2233 Industrial Engineering) needs certification and he doesn't have it

1. How does not having certification affect one's application? Could it actually stop provinces from having interest in one's application?

2. How can one go about getting certified ?

3. Please I need information on provinces we could apply to with the following info:

Noc 2233 Industrial Engineering/5years work experience/ crs score 375/ 35years
Noc 1241 Admin Assistance/3years work experience/crs score 395/30 years

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 3:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Pls my good people, have they started writting IELTS in PHC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Please House, I initiated a Wes payment for certificate assessment but still on hold due to COVID19 shutdown. This has affected my transcript processes which I have already paid 50k. I have also sent my certificate through hellofax which was accepted by WES but still waiting for my school to forward my transcript after the lockdown. Now, I have acquired another certificate and wish to add it to my previous degree that has been sent to WES. My question is, how can i initiate another addition of certificate to WES without paying another money(is it possible I must pay again) and process involved.
NB: WES payment was made early March but COVID19 affected the process. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Slayyy001: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Silversurfer1:

I think IQAS also requests for applicants to use ETX-NG for the time being due to COVID-19. You can call them to clarify

Good day , I want to clarify if IQAS is still accepting appreciation by post because that’s what I wana use ?
Their options on the site still has online and mail option

Do I need to also process law school certificate or just university transcript? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Drahl(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
ify2016:
Please House, I initiated a Wes payment for certificate assessment but still on hold due to COVID19 shutdown. This has affected my transcript processes which I have already paid 50k. I have also sent my certificate through hellofax which was accepted by WES but still waiting for my school to forward my transcript after the lockdown. Now, I have acquired another certificate and wish to add it to my previous degree that has been sent to WES. My question is, how can i initiate another addition of certificate to WES without paying another money(is it possible I must pay again) and process involved.
NB: WES payment was made early March but COVID19 affected the process. Thanks
Yes you can add another credential without paying extra as long as your evaluation is not completed.I did the same thing.Just go to WES website and complete the form(I think through 'contact us').

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
emmyvet:
I already used them they costs slightly above 50k for request and delivery.

the lord is with you.... may he grant you patience and the ability to persevere...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2020
BibiKK:
Hello, I salute all gurus in the house.

My spouses Noc (2233 Industrial Engineering) needs certification and he doesn't have it

1. How does not having certification affect one's application? Could it actually stop provinces from having interest in one's application?

2. How can one go about getting certified ?

3. Please I need information on provinces we could apply to with the following info:

Noc 2233 Industrial Engineering/5years work experience/ crs score 375/ 35years
Noc 1241 Admin Assistance/3years work experience/crs score 395/30 years

Thanks

IN MY OPINION

NOC 1241 with CRS 395 should rewrite ielts, max out ,do a short course like cima/acca/bcs....he or she should be able to get 440/450 or thereabout if he or she has bsc already... 1241 usually pops up in demand...

about Certification .....most certification can only be gotten from the province which requires your presence but you only need the certification immediately if you want to try skilled trades.. otherwise you can get your ppr and get there and work towards certification.... IN MY OWN OPINION.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Come and see prayer!
Abuja2canada:

the lord is with you.... may he grant you patience and the ability to persevere...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Drahl:

Yes you can add another credential without paying extra as long as your evaluation is not completed.I did the same thing.Just go to WES website and complete the form(I think through 'contact us').
I have followed your advice. I'm waiting for their final reply within 2 working days. Thanks. I will come back with full details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
this sounded so funny and hilarious to me!!!
Abuja2canada:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amanee(f): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
madakiagwom:
Hello everyone, can my Msc education timeline be the same period for the 3 years work experience I am using. I am actually a Graduate Assistant in a federal university and I acquired my MSc in another university where I studied for 3 years. I left for postgraduate studies 5months after my appointment. Can I claim 3 years of work experience in the university despite the fact that I was running my MSc in another country. My HOD can give me the work reference.

This has a huge fishy stink

You better stick to the truth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amanee:

This has a huge fishy stink

You better stick to the truth
What of the case of someone that was schooling and working?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amanee(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
madakiagwom:

Was it full time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YesLadyN: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
madakiagwom:
Hello everyone, can my Msc education timeline be the same period for the 3 years work experience I am using. I am actually a Graduate Assistant in a federal university and I acquired my MSc in another university where I studied for 3 years. I left for postgraduate studies 5months after my appointment. Can I claim 3 years of work experience in the university despite the fact that I was running my MSc in another country. My HOD can give me the work reference.

A fat YESSS!

I believe the university gave you permission for study leave with pay, right?

In that 3years you used for your MSc, you were still fully employed! And I’m sure the university approved your studies on the grounds that you will apply your msc experience to your job upon completion! So technically yes, it does count as you were employed and while studying. Essentially your job sent you on training. Many federal workers know this.

Just ensure you include all relevant documents showing study leave approval, references, admissions letters and payslip during the 3year period; expressly state this in your letter of explanation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
I concur but the most important of all is the bolden. He/she must be able to convince IRCC officers he/she was being paid while away on study. But if the study was on a leave without pay, it might not fly. Except if he/she wants to give it a try and feed the house back.

YesLadyN:

In that 3years you used for your MSc, you were still fully employed! And I’m sure the university approved your studies on the grounds that you will apply your msc experience to your job upon completion! So technically yes, it does count as you were employed and while studying. Essentially your job sent you on training. Many federal workers know this.

Just ensure you include all relevant documents showing study leave approval, references, admissions letters and payslip during the 3year period; expressly state this in your letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TWoods(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
madakiagwom:

What you got from your job was akin to a sabbatical to allow you to go study in a different school. You can’t truthfully claim that you were working for the three years you were living in another country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amanee:

Was it full time?
Yes. Full time and still fully employed because a study leave was granted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
YesLadyN:

A fat YESSS!

I believe the university gave you permission for study leave with pay, right?

Yes a study leave was granted with full payment of monthly salary and there are payslips and salary bank statements to backup.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allylic(f): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

1)Please can one apply for a IELTS remark(MOD) while waiting for the hard copy of the result.

2)What are the requirements for the remark
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
yes you can, go to their website and download the EOR form, make payment for remark and submit it at their office.

Allylic:
Hi everyone,

1)Please can one apply for a IELTS remark(MOD) while waiting for the hard copy of the result.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by newbie4c: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Pegzzyg post=90666176]Hello,

Thank you[/quome te]

Me too, please o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, kudos to all for the selfless service.

ECA finally ready after about 4months of waiting for Verification from my second institution. Evaluation came positive as Two and more certificates

On to the next level. Please I need someone to help examine my essay writing. ieltsonlinetest.com has Been helpful except for the written aspect.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

1) Yes

2) Check their website there is a "request for remark" interface, u will download the EOR form fill, go back to the website and upload the filled form.
You will pay online/bank and attach evidence of payment...you will get email notification to acknowledge ur request. Cheers
P.S:
No need to go to their office.

Allylic:
Hi everyone,

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please I have sent you a mail
Emperor4hope:
Hello all,
There are 2 spots available for those who need help with IELTS writing and intend to take the test within a month from today.it’s absolutely free. You can reach me @ martins_hope@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.