Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329024 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Neam9:
Good evening everyone. Please I've some questions ;

1)-Regarding employment, i am paid salary in cash. It's not a big firm and the salary is small. What documents do i need to support this cash salary .?
2)For proof of funds- I'm using fixed deposit and gift deed from my parent.
A) do i need to show accrual of funds for the fixed deposit?
B) must the gift money be in my account before ITA?
C) after drafting the deed do i have to get an affidavit and notarize as well?
D) must i produce my dad's statement showing the transfer of the gift money?
3)when is the best time to do medicals and PCC, before or after ITA?

Thank you

Hello Neam9,

The most important concern should be if the business is verifiable and in actual existence. It being a small or large scale business and/or low or high revenue generating coy is of little concern. Also, the salary amount has no cause for alarm in entirety of the process for as long as you can meet the requirements for the settlement funds. Below in permutational order are my responses to your queries.

1. There are several ways to justify being paid in cash. It can simply be stated in your employer's reference letter. Then use your LOE to support the actuality of your employer's claim and you can as well get your employer to issue a duly authenticated cash salary certificate. Endeavour to ensure your employed duties tandems with the selected NOC.

2a. No, you don't have to prove or show the accrued interest but if this is achievable, then go ahead. Otherwise, the FD or any other valid financial proof that is payable to and/or accessible by you will suffice.

b. Ideally, makes more sense if the money starts breathing in your account early in time. However, there is also no consequence being parked in the account prior after ITA, as long as you don't temper with it afterwards.

c. The Deed of Gift will work absolutely whether notarized or not, and it takes less or nothing to do so. An affidavit isn't necessarily required but its a legal and valid document that is always acceptable and won't pose no risk to your application if included.

d. It depends and not necessarily, but if you're true to your financial situation and honest about the source of the incoming funds, including his statement will prove a valid and genuine point. The inclusion can just be his BS cover and the transfer page. He can as well write an LOE to explain the gift if there are any discrepancies best known to you.

3. This should be done post ITA.

N.B: no two application is the same and try to assess and work with your situation honestly.

All the best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ayinke93:
Good evening all.
I know this might be a repetitive question, but I've been searching for a reference but couldn't find any. Can the one year Internship period before HND count as one's work experience? Is there anyone that has used this and gotten PPR?.. your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello Ayinke93,

If only it was a paid employment or attracted certain incentives.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nitrobenzene:

Hello

I wish to close my current express entry account and open a new one with another mail. I don’t have access the former email as it was opened by my agent.Is this possible? and how. The old profile was just created yesterday by the agent and with my details.

Hello Nitrobenzene,

Yes, you can always create a new account but you may not be able to link it to the old account if you don't have the information.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olamiikunle(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good afternoon everyone.
I have successfully submitted my EE profile.
Had CLB 10 in IELTS ( LRWS- 9, 8.5, 7, 8 ) and used ND / HND certificates.
But CRS is 460 due to age.
Please any advice on how to increase CRS score.
I am not married, so i cant add points with spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Learning French(if you are up to it) seems viable for you since you already claimed 2 or more certificates point. Your CRS is good if only they will resume FSW draws. All the best.
Olamiikunle:
Good afternoon everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Here at last grin en route YOW Ottawa from Toronto Pearson...sunny days ahead wink#AP-ETCharter

63 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
We see you o. Congratulations again. Stay safe and healthy.

bankyh1905:
Here at last grin en route YOW Ottawa from Toronto Pearson #AP-ETCharter

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hey Banky bro! Great news. Finally.. All the best in this new chapter. Remember us in your prayers. We'll be needing all the goodluck.

bankyh1905:
Here at last grin en route YOW Ottawa from Toronto Pearson...sunny days ahead wink#AP-ETCharter

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Looks good, but then anything can happen. That's the reality. If your birthday has passed, you might want to wait it out.
But if I were you, I'd be proactive and sign up for French.
Masters is also a good way to improve your scores but then, it takes longer and and offers lesser points, which might even be rendered useless, by the time one drops points due to birthday.

Modified:
If you're married and yet to do spouse's ECA, just go ahead. And writing IELTS as well will add points to what you have already.
But then, the ultimate is French. Getting at least a CLB 7 in all modules of TEF Canada will earn you at least 40points. Learning a new language from the scratch looks impossible, but it's doable! With the right will, there's already a way..
For more info about how to go about it, just go to the TEF thread. You've got wonderful people in there you can look up to. The likes of @Mamaroon, @Étrange, @Fabguen, @Ayandee are still very much active and willing.

All the best!

Olamiikunle:
Good afternoon everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
God bless you so much.! Thank you. I appreciate this.

JustMellow:

Hello Neam9,

The most important concern should be if the business is verifiable and in actual existence. It being a small or large scale business and/or low or high revenue generating coy is of little concern. Also, the salary amount has no cause for alarm in entirety of the process for as long as you can meet the requirements for the settlement funds. Below in permutational order are my responses to your queries.

1. There are several ways to justify being paid in cash. It can simply be stated in your employer's reference letter. Then use your LOE to support the actuality of your employer's claim and you can as well get your employer to issue a duly authenticated cash salary certificate. Endeavour to ensure your employed duties tandems with the selected NOC.

2a. No, you don't have to prove or show the accrued interest but if this is achievable, then go ahead. Otherwise, the FD or any other valid financial proof that is payable to and/or accessible by you will suffice.

b. Ideally, makes more sense if the money starts breathing in your account early in time. However, there is also no consequence being parked in the account prior after ITA, as long as you don't temper with it afterwards.

c. The Deed of Gift will work absolutely whether notarized or not, and it takes less or nothing to do so. An affidavit isn't necessarily required but its a legal and valid document that is always acceptable and won't pose no risk to your application if included.

d. It depends and not necessarily, but if you're true to your financial situation and honest about the source of the incoming funds, including his statement will prove a valid and genuine point. The inclusion can just be his BS cover and the transfer page. He can as well write an LOE to explain the gift if there are any discrepancies best known to you.

3. This should be done post ITA.

N.B: no two application is the same and try to assess and work with your situation honestly.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thank you so much.. In 2A i meant if i should show how i got the money for the FD. Thanks for your answers.

olalekan9320:

1. You don't need an additional document to show you were paid in cash, the major thing needed is your reference letter, but in the reference letter you can add "was/ is paid in cash the sum of ..." or you just add a LOE when you are about to submit post ITA. All these are not compulsory but to avoid stories that touch.

2A. I'm confused or better still I don't understand the question.

2B. No

C. No, but you can if you like

D. No, it's not a must.

3. After ITA

The answers are on page one sha and some were even asked recently

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ehen. They have answered me already you hear. Well done. Thank you.

Beezus:

Let me summarize the responses so far to your questions:
These questions have been answered and addressed over and over in pages of this thread, take your time and go through them. if the answers on page 1 are misleading, then nobody fit answer your questions be that.
However if you are still waiting for someone to come and answer the questions for you, good luck
Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olamiikunle(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thank you very much..i doubt i can do french..

abiodunn
post=90771010:

Learning French(if you are up to it) seems viable for you since you already claimed 2 or more certificates point. Your CRS is good if only they will resume FSW draws. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
You see! And they wanted to kill my village people for asking questions. Lolz���

KlausMike:

This was helpful for me also. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
bankyh1905:

Please don't forget to open ur thread let's salivate small... And dont forget to tag me.. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olamiikunle(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dear all,
I got a mail from cic saying "Your application status has changes".
But no changes observed when i logged in..
- CRS score still same.
- No NOI or ITA
- No new message on my profile also..

Please what could the message mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Did you just submit your profile? If yes, it's a normal automated message.

Olamiikunle:
Dear all,
I got a mail from cic saying "Your application status has changes".
But no changes observed when i logged in..
- CRS score still same.
- No NOI or ITA
- No new message on my profile also..

Please what could the message mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
This FSW wait is driving me crazy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eniolakiite(f): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Additional degree like a masters degree....

Olamiikunle:
Good afternoon everyone.
I am not married, so i cant add points with spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ayinke93(f): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Ayinke93,

If only it was a paid employment or attracted certain incentives.

All the best

Yes it was a paid employment. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Neam9:
You see! And they wanted to kill my village people for asking questions. Lolz���

Haha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
ednut1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol... Don't know what that means. Anyway, it's okay if you don't wanna disclose that.
I'm just fishing for info on how it went for those who landed smack in the middle of covid. I'd posted in the other forum but got no response.
It'll be great to get a heads up on landing gists, mandatory quarantine, getting accommodation, shopping amidst the pandemic especially for someone quarantined, getting a job if any.
These and any other info will guide those of us landing soon (I'm "faithing" it). Covid-19 is the new normal.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
bankyh1905:

Yay!!! Yes o, you've been on my mind since last week. Let me allow you settle down before I bombard you with questions.

Congratulations and may you find favour in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Waseun0607: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dammie0904:
Pm me, I'm going to add you to the telegram group to get all the info you need

Pls add me to d telegram group for ACCA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Francieuche: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please my people I registered ielts with mod for 23rd of may and they sent me mail that I was rescheduled to 30th of May. I was expectant of my result on June 12. Only to get a mail of delayed result...
I waited from then till today and I decided to go to my test centre.
The man there collected My passport went up searched for a while then came with some papers
I checked all the names my name was not on the list meaning no result.
He started asking me if I am sure I wrote on the 30th May 2020.I said yes and why would I not know when I wrote. Finally,he then made a phone call and the Lady said some results not yet released for 30th may.should I match to their head office
Or wait till when they release?
Its not easy to wait for results,the anticipation and thoughts infiltrating one's head gives headache.......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please did you get any info as regards uniport? Please share the info with me. Thank you
oty1993:
Please guys, has anyone sent transcript from Uniport? how long does it take. ( If you sent from any federal university also reply) and is it true the PNP/ Express entry process will be suspended in October
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Faithyyyyy: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=YesLadyN post=90744261][/quote]

Hi ladyN,

So while i thought wes would take forever because of backlogs and paid for CES. Wes did my evaluation within 2 days and sent me the report.I am thinking i should just ask CES to do an academic evaluation instead.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Guys,
Is ATS still sailing when combined with a B.Sc to achieve points meant for two or more diplomas,certificates or degrees? CIIN people are not serious oooh. No response, no anything and this year shouldn't go like that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
KlausMike:
This FSW wait is driving me crazy undecided
As in ehn.....someone should advocate the plight of FSW to IRCC, Even if we get ITA we wont be running to canada immediately so they should please give us hope and resume draws for us considering all we have been through to achieve the high score.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lavieestbelle: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pls, what does the acronym (ATS) stand for cheesy? Forgive my ignorance, I tried googling it but found only accounting stuff. I'm open to any alternative to CIIN the exams registration hasn't been easy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pweetytomi: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good evening everyone, I need help on how I can go about getting transcript from OAU (or any federal university) during this corona period. Wanna do Eca but I need a contact for e-transcript. Pls its urgent. Thanks and hoping for a response soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.