Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325899 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Glamourprincezz: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
ednut1:
if its about quick courses. Check this and make your choice. https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/352#77653705 https://www.nairaland.com/5332693/writing-cima-express-entry-lets
not totally, thanks for sharing this,i really appreciate your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
MCynthia:

Really? I never knew, someone post Aor advised me that scores get locked post Aor instead of post ITA

Post ITA.... after ITA, you have no business with Crs score dropping again, so long all parameters are in place
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oluwaotobi:

I used alevels entering the university,do you send the certificate separate

Certificate for A-levels?? Dont think you'd need that. Your highest qualification is fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maxyboss212(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good day good people, Wes just updated my profile and it shows they received my transcript but didnt receive my degree result.. Please how do I send the result to them.. Do I still need to courier it or is there another way to do it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
MCynthia:

Really? I never knew, someone post Aor advised me that scores get locked post Aor instead of post ITA
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/age-based-requirements.html see the exemption

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxyboss212:
Good day good people, Wes just updated my profile and it shows they received my transcript but didnt receive my degree result.. Please how do I send the result to them.. Do I still need to courier it or is there another way to do it. Thanks in anticipation

Send through hellofax. I believe a detailed explanation on how to do this is on page 1.
P.S: I hope you mean degree certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
MCynthia:
Hello everyone, pls I need you all to advice me. My crs is 459 and I will be loosing points in November. My questions are;

1. Any hope to get Ita with such score before November 20?

2. Should I book for medicals while waiting for ITA so I can submit immediately and have my profile locked to avoid loosing points post ITA?

3. Can I book medicals without an ITA letter and how long can I wait after payment to be invited for the lab tests?

Thanks everyone, pls answer, am very worried lately.

1. Sing this hymn with me.... "In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm". But seriously ... we cant say, scores might come down in the coming days.

2. No need. Like i explained earlier.

3. Yes you can. But considering your score, I'll advice you wait till ITA is sure.

Dont be worried. Just chill and do the little you can. Let go and let God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
You enter each job separately and get reference letters for all of them. Please note that your primary NOC has to be for at least one year (continuous).

lanregal:
Quick question family,I intend using three jobs to claim 3 years all in noc A& B, while currently creating my profile I was asked how many years in one job ( that is to get the reference number)should I put the three years or 1 year for the primary noc? It is quite urgent please. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teesquad007: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Badguy page 1 straight.
ojsamuel:
Sure agent here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Husband should simply write a letter that wife has access to the funds in his account.

Nukkiz:
Hello guys.... Please, in a case where the wife is the PA but the POF is in the husbands account, what should be done, Pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by successhungry: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dear LORD..I have been here since the end of part 2.; I'm 'weary' and 'heavy laden',please let this part not pass me by(amen).I cant even remember the monikers of the people of old cry

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
www.hellofax.com

maxyboss212:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Amen....I remember your moniker oo

successhungry:
Dear LORD..I have been here since the end of part 2.; I'm 'weary' and 'heavy laden',please let this part not pass me by(amen).I cant even remember the monikers of the people of old cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by successhungry: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
yemblaze:
Amen....I remember your moniker oo

grin we still dey here. E go better kiss

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good evening fam,
Please, just a quick. Can one use Treasury Bills (TB) statement as proof of funds? Is it acceptable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lanregal: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
House please, if for spouse education no eca was done, should I just enter none or enter the details of the spouse education but indicate no eca done? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lanregal: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stencil:
You enter each job separately and get reference letters for all of them. Please note that your primary NOC has to be for at least one year (continuous).

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dfavouredone:
Good evening fam,
Please, just a quick. Can one use Treasury Bills (TB) statement as proof of funds? Is it acceptable?

Part of it but not limited to that alone. Suction it with bank statement, and reference letters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nukkiz: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
GBSS:

Get a letter from husband stating the relationship with an LOE stating that you have access to funds, attach SOA. And of course your marriage certificate would be place in the placeholder, which will establish the relationship, I think that should do.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nukkiz: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
yemblaze:
Husband should simply write a letter that wife has access to the funds in his account.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
WaleCanada:

Part of it but not limited to that alone. Suction it with bank statement, and reference letters

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by part of it. What if the value of the TB is more than double the fund requirement, will one still need to support it with bank statements?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zohan101: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
My PPR most def will come in this part In Jesus name..Amen!!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxyboss212:

Have you tried using hello fax?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
When creating your profile, select None. Then enter it in personal history when the time comes.

lanregal:
House please, if for spouse education no eca was done, should I just enter none or enter the details of the spouse education but indicate no eca done? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
successhungry:

Wow! Your testimony is coming smiley

Are you post-AOR?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dfavouredone:

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by part of it. What if the value of the TB is more than double the fund requirement, will one still need to support it with bank statements?
they may ask you for the bank statements to show the source and history of the money. I may have gone to borrow a lump sum and invested it na .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think maybe he meant add everything that CIC requires from you for POF in addition to TB. Please see here.

Dfavouredone:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thank you sis grin kiss

blissnenye:
Congratulations Sis @Yemblaze, our honourable new script marker.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
I can't wait Dad winkI

DadR:
Be warming up to mark my PPR script. wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thanks bro @stencil @ednut1 and @WaleCanada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by successhungry: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Wow! Your testimony is coming smiley

Are you post-AOR?

Amen!!!
Yes, I am.
AOR:June 18. The adrenaline rush that comes with post-aor ehnn lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
MCynthia:
Hello everyone, pls I need you all to advice me. My crs is 459 and I will be loosing points in November. My questions are;

1. Any hope to get Ita with such score before November 20?

2. Should I book for medicals while waiting for ITA so I can submit immediately and have my profile locked to avoid loosing points post ITA?

3. Can I book medicals without an ITA letter and how long can I wait after payment to be invited for the lab tests?

Thanks everyone, pls answer, am very worried lately.

Well the CRS draw is done biweekly (14days) Last draw was done on October 2. So do the Maths. There's likely to be at least 2 draws before November 20. Your prayer point among other things should be for the score to be at least 458 (so you won't worry about the tie breaker)

I really don't think it makes any difference when you book the medical, because as long as you have the ITA, your profile is valid as it is for a year. I maybe wrong but doing the medical ahead could mean, if your processing time takes up to a year (God forbid) it could mean you need to do another one because medical is valid for one year. That could increase your processing time further.

You pay for the medicals on the day of the medical examination. The time duration depends on the hospital in question.
Lately IOM gives an earlier date compared to Qlife. Likely because it is more expensive and has less waiting time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.