Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325906 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
ifyonline:

Unilag Msc sends certificate to Wes when sending transcript, according to few of my friends that used them

In this case, the certificate isn’t ready. He/She would have to request for the statement of result and that’s what will be sent to WES. WES will verify the statement of result alongside the transcript sent by the school

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sashafiercediva: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Tocde:

Good Morning. For ATS, yes.

I’m unsure of the professional stage but I’m about to send mine
Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by newbie4c: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
newbie4c:
Good evening everyone. Please, I need a clarification. I finished my master's degree in 2016 but 2017 is on my certificate. I put 2016 on WES for evaluation and I have submitted. Will there be any issue regarding this, please?

Good morning, everyone. Please, I need help with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
I dont think that will be an issue at this stage, WES evaluation will show the 2017 on your certificate.
However, moving forward when filling your EE profile try and be consistent.
If your certificate shows 2017, and WES evaluation shows 2017. Then fill 2017 even if you defended your thesis in 2016.
The school awarded the honors/degree in 2017.

newbie4c:
Good evening everyone. Please, I need a clarification. I finished my master's degree in 2016 but 2017 is on my certificate. I put 2016 on WES for evaluation and I have submitted. Will there be any issue regarding this, please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
thanks alot boss, stay safe sir

Jaybye:
Brotherly, I greet you. Always good to read from you. Be safe and best regards to the family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by temitayor007: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
No. I didn't

Please when you were verifying transcript with ICAN did you send the WES academic record form to the ICAN to authorize ? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by temitayor007: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
blueheffner:
This same thing happened to me and had to wait 7 weeks for WES to resend the transcript verification request. The thing is WES usually sends their verification requests to the professional arm of ICAN and not the ATS arm. So the professional arm is usually expected to forward the verification request to the ATS arm for response when received. But due to the high volume of requests received, they usually miss forwarding some of them to ATS. If you can reach out to the transcript unit of the professional arm, they would check for it and forward to the ats arm for treatment. If you are in lagos, pay them a visit
Okay now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmyvet(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
FarmGang:

Did you get any response from ETX? I sent them a WhatsApp message now more than 24 hours ago yet no response.

I got response after I contacted them from the contact form on their site.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olayinkareal1: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jaybye:
Lol.. Some people in this process (I know of two) actually do publish change of names and still decide to go with maiden names during the various application stages for uniformity sake with the plan or hope to only activate the new/married name after they have landed in Canada. That way, this group of people don't have to worry about starting the process of name change while already in Canny.

My point is, this should always be a personal decision after discerning which would be more convenient and really shouldn't be a big issue as long as you have no intention to cheat the system and also have legal documents to prove the discrepancies in names.

Thanks so much, I was actually concerned about her maiden name which might appear on her reference letter and on the POF and thought it could be an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pee2Jay9: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good day all. If I obtain a PGC from a college in Canada so as to be able to claim 2 or more degrees for EE, will i still need WES to evaluate my BEng from Uniport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olayinkareal1: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Influential101:
She has announced publicly that her name has changed via newspaper publication and stuffs, why would she now go back to the old name ? undecided

I really don't see the issue here... she already did change of name, so doesn't have an option...

abi do people go back to using old names after they have announced changes ? undecided

Thanks so much, I was actually concerned about her maiden name which might appear on her reference letter and on the POF and thought it could be an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

For reference letter, what some persons do is to use their current name and put the maiden name in bracket e.g This is to certify that Mary Ajayi (Nee Alade) is an employee of...

For POF there is a marriage certificate that shows her maiden name and that she married u, to sleep well at night you can add an affidavit that shows name change upon marriage.
IRCC does not expect u change bank accounts because you got married, all that is needed is a proof that the marriage actually happened.

No too worry yourself pls, afterall Common-law partners only need show address that they have been staying together & still get PPR.
Cheers

olayinkareal1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
emmyvet:

wow just 4days, is fast considering the current pandemic.

Please how much did the DHL charge for this, I assume they picked it up from your school?

Please house has anyone used this electronic transcript guys https://www.etx.ng. wes recommended them on her website.

What is the experience like? Sent them a message on WhatsApp for about 12hrs no response

I used them and my doc was sent to wes same day.. Just make sure you use delivery only...you can check for the step by step video and pictorial step earlier uploaded...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
FarmGang:

Did you get any response from ETX? I sent them a WhatsApp message now more than 24 hours ago yet no response.

They don't respond to WhatsApp send them a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
FarmGang:

Hello. I finished my MSc last year in unilag the senate has approved my results but the certificate is not ready. Can I still evaluate this with WES? Can I also have the contact of anyone in the transcript office so I can follow up. Thanks alot.
Use your statement of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
olayinkareal1:

Okay let me give you my true case, I guess it's quite different from yours.

I'm married with a kid, we're just about to commence the whole process. Myself and my wife had a passport before we got married which are both expired now, we are just about doing a new one which is one of the reasons for my question, what name do you advise to be put on her passport, maiden or married?

My wife in the lead applicant, she works with the govt, although, she has purchased the evidence of change of name document, newspapers publication and also requested that her name be changed to her married name at her place of work, because she's a civil servant, the process is getting really slow and we do not know when the change will be effected. Consequently, she couldn't submit those docs to her bank as it will affect her salary inflow based on name inconsistent.

Based on the above scenario, would you advise we start all our process from passport level using her married name, Knowing full well that her POF from bank will carry her maiden name as well as her reference letter from work?
Or she should begin the process using her maiden name to avoid the discrepancy? But truly we actually plan having a uniform name.

Please and please i'm really confused, advise me on what to do, I don't wanna make mistakes. Thanking you in anticipation.

Just use the maiden name for uniformity... There is no law stating she must bear your name..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmyvet(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Abuja2canada:

I used them and my doc was sent to wes same day.. Just make sure you use delivery only...you can check for the step by step video and pictorial step earlier uploaded...

I made a mistake to use them for request and delivery.

I have zeroed my mind to when ever they complete the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oty1993: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Alberta (Community service / social worker)

oty1993:
is 429 a good score for PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
For those of us that are pre ITA or post ITA and about to submit our applications. It will be good to note and submit the required documents EXACTLY as per IRCC. See rejection case below (NOC related rejection).

The judge sef agree say she be correct express entry candidate but she no bring wetin they talk.

The VOs are not obliged to ask us for ADR nor must they issue us a procedural fairness letter. Rejections are very real. Let us learn from the experience of others.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/460046/index.do?q=Federal+skill+worker+permanent+residence+application+

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oty1993: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
has anyone with no background in Accounting or sciences written ACCA, How was it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by newbie4c: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
I dont think that will be an issue at this stage, WES evaluation will show the 2017 on your certificate.
However, moving forward when filling your EE profile try and be consistent.
If your certificate shows 2017, and WES evaluation shows 2017. Then fill 2017 even if you defended your thesis in 2016.
The school awarded the honors/degree in 2017.

@MayorofEdmonton, thank you so much. I am grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pjosh1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good day everyone
I am planning on entering the express entry pool and I noticed I’ll need WES ECA evaluation report. The issue here is I already have a WES course by course report which I did when I was applying for masters in Canada and I don’t know if it will be accepted for use in EE. I have googled and checked how to covert from course by course to document by document and I couldn’t see anything. The only option on WES website is converting from ECA to course by course. Can I still go ahead and use my Course by course evaluation for EE?

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
its another PNP draw again CRS 696

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
This one had a directorship on his LinkedIn profile that he didn't declare. When IRCC asked him about it, he tried to deny it.

When they say personal history....they mean personal history.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/406027/index.do?q=Federal+skill+worker+permanent+residence+application+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
This person's work experience was verified.

As in...they asked the employers/employees "do you know so and so? What was so and so's job?" Family company peeps beware.

https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/417609/index.do?q=Federal+skill+worker+permanent+residence+application+

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FarmGang(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Can you share the video again please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

You're to contact WES to do a Document by Document evaluation of same docs with them, thats what you'll now use. I guess I read in Part 4/5 people did same sha
pjosh1:
Good day everyone
I am planning on entering the express entry pool and I noticed I’ll need WES ECA evaluation report. The issue here is I already have a WES course by course report which I did when I was applying for masters in Canada and I don’t know if it will be accepted for use in EE. I have googled and checked how to covert from course by course to document by document and I couldn’t see anything. The only option on WES website is converting from ECA to course by course. Can I still go ahead and use my Course by course evaluation for EE?

Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi,
What you need for IRCC/Immigration is a document-by-document evaluation, you can sign-in to your previous account and choose upgrade my report option or u can use the WES contact form and inform them of your desire to do a D-to-D evaluation. There's some additional charges, but it spares you having to send transcript all over. Cheers

pjosh1:
Good day everyone

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pjosh1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Hi,

You're to contact WES to do a Document by Document evaluation of same docs with them, thats what you'll now use. I guess I read in Part 4/5 people did same sha
Thank you very much �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pjosh1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Hi,
What you need for IRCC/Immigration is a document-by-document evaluation, you can sign-in to your previous account and choose upgrade my report option or u can use the WES contact form and inform them of your desire to do a D-to-D evaluation. There's some additional charges, but it spares you having to send transcript all over. Cheers

Thank you. I’ll contact them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FarmGang(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
NEROSKY:
Please house, who has gone through this phase?

WES are beginning to confuse me further. And people have been complaining about this etx-ng
How were you able to sort this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pegzzyg(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
You're welcome
pjosh1:

Thank you very much �

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.