Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1314787 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
amaya21:
If her work experience isn't eligible, then it won't matter if her IELTS is perfect. The problem with her being the PA is that some of those entry level teller / executive trainee roles at the bank are classified as NOC type C, which is NOT eligible for Express Entry.

She should still take IELTS, but it is better if she takes it to add points to the application with you as the PA.

Also you don't need a background in education to use your teaching experience as eligible work experience.

Thanks for your Response, right now, i need to start working on passing the IELTS. i guess that Would be the greatest Huddle to cross and it is surmountable. the only other option is to start looking for how to sort the issue of POF because the plan was to use gift deed for her as POF. i dont know if we can still use her account statement as POF while i am the PA. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

Thanks for your Response, right now, i need to start working on passing the IELTS. i guess that Would be the greatest Huddle to cross and it is surmountable. the only other option is to start looking for how to sort the issue of POF because the plan was to use gift deed for her as POF. i dont know if we can still use her account statement as POF while i am the PA. thanks
Yes u can. She’s ur spouse so yes u can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Amanee:
There is no excuse for slacking. Your wife cannot be the PA despite her age because of the work experience. If you need more proof simulate your scores on the CRS tool and whatever you decide is up to you.

i have actually simmlated before and When I simulated the score, we got an highest score of 474 with LWRS of 8,7.5,7.5,7.5,
469 with LWRS of 8,7,7,7 and myself 7,7,7,7 altrough with my wife as the Principal applicant using the 2 years experience. But now that i know that her work experience doesnt count and her NPOWER experience (4years) will definitely not count, i will have to start my own preparation ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aye88: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Dulles25 post=91258608][/quote]

No. You don't upload transcripts. Only your certificate. I meant sending a the transcript via post not uploading. Though they have options for uploading transcripts since this covid 19 started but that is for those whose schools have their transcript online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sammirano: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nenyezz:
I heard the new syllabus starts this October, it is now five courses for the foundation level, not three, how true is this?

The new syllabus should be early 2021, but there might be changes. I'm not sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fm90(f): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Someone please respond to this question.
Fm90:
Goodmorning guys. Please has anyone been able to evaluate NIPR with wes at all and what was the outcome.I learnt they usually give transcript and also certificate and statement of result. If anyone has kindly respond please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

Thanks to everyone that responded to me on this.

My concern now is that i might not really have enough time to thoroughly prepare for IETLS exam, so i don't want to keep wasting time and money. she has been preparing now for more than a month and i am hoping and confident that she would MAX out the exam at one sitting. so, what if she max out in the exam and we were able to get a reference letter backing other job role in the two years other than Teller. cos she worked in the Customer service and at a point as a Marketer in that same Branch of the bank. Can we still go ahead and make her the PA?.

My work experience is Teaching(3years)2014-2017 but i am not with education background, currently i work with a Travel company and January will make it 2 years with the Travel company.

So, my dillema is that i dont want to Gamble with IELTS as i can still vouch for her to do well in the Exam than me.

thanks everyone, I just simulated again with me as the Principal Applicant and selecting 31years old IELTS Score of LWRS 8,7,7,7 and my wife LWRS 8,7,7,7 and i got 477. but while inputing the work experience for my wife in the CRS Calculator, i choose none, if had chosen 2years of the Frontline interneship, i would have gotten 484

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
will evidence/proof of Spouse Work experience be require after ITA? since the Principal Applicant's proof of work experience is already given?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

i have actually simmlated before and When I simulated the score, we got an highest score of 474 with LWRS of 8,7.5,7.5,7.5,
469 with LWRS of 8,7,7,7 and myself 7,7,7,7 altrough with my wife as the Principal applicant using the 2 years experience. But now that i know that her work experience doesnt count and her NPOWER experience (4years) will definitely not count, i will have to start my own preparation ASAP.

Hello Oginnite,

Did you just conclude or succumb to assumptions, or you were advised so?! Its understandable that no one wants their application to be a guinea pig in the VO's lab but have you taken time to reflect and do thorough research on this before concluding?

Is N-power not synonym to employment in Nigeria and are salaries not earned for services rendered? Are the discharged roles and duties not in line with the NOC 0, A, B and isn't there a superior or supervisor to issue an authenticated reference letter?

Is her BS not reflecting N-power salaries paid or where she was posted for work isn't in existence?

Bro, look into these things and look for ways to approach the the appropriate authority for help in validating her work experience through N-power.

If you look closely, some people in the EE route have been able to connect their little or no work experience with the appropriate NOC and required duties. Don't ask how.

Disclaimer:
This is just an opinionated suggestion/hint with rhetorical questions.

All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
awo666:
please, I am asking this question regarding proof of funds. My dad bought a land in my name two years ago. the land is valued today at around 3.5m and we plan selling it to finance the proof of funds. please, will I need gift deed for it or I just attach documents showing ownership with my bank account statement?

Hello Awo666,

You don't need to do a Deed of Gift. The authenticated Sale Agreement documents and the description of the cash deposit in your BA as "cash transfer from Mr. Totori for Land purchase" should suffice. The name should correspond with that which is in the sales documents. Ultimately, use your LOE to explain briefly about the sales and lump sum deposit.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sollie123(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good afternoon champions. Please I need an advice concerning reference letter and whom I should collect from.
My work experiences never exceeded 2years since I started work.
2013-2014: Nysc= 1yr (teacher)
2015-2017: taught as a teacher
2017-2018: (the school will never give me a reference nor rejection mail because of how I left)
2018-date: teaching.

Do I go and collect references from each of the schools to make up to 5years work experience?

Please kindly advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JustMellow: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hydra1:
Please guys, in a case where pof is proceed from sale of inherited property over 3 years ago and the fund has been invested and reinvested severally in fd and t-bills and now in usd dom acct (less than 6 months),
Please what will be the best way to present pof to clear all reasonable doubt as quoted salary may not be able to save up this amount?
Thanks.

Hello Hydra1,

Are there no evidence or history of previous liquidity? If there is, support your claim with an LOE denoting the history and movement of the funds. If possible, get a lawyer to do an authenticated sale agreement to the effected date. This was, the historical trace becomes clearer and convincing.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
sollie123:
Good afternoon champions. Please I need an advice concerning reference letter and whom I should collect from.
My work experiences never exceeded 2years since I started work.
2013-2014: Nysc= 1yr (teacher)
2015-2017: taught as a teacher
2017-2018: (the school will never give me a reference nor rejection mail because of how I left)
2018-date: teaching.

Do I go and collect references from each of the schools to make up to 5years work experience?

Please kindly advice.

you only need 3 years experience to max the work experience points. Get letter from number 2 and 4. You are good to go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Accompanying spouses don't need to prove work experience. Pre-ITA, the accompanying spouse shouldn't add any work experience to the profile. Post-ITA, accompanying spouse work experience should be in personal history section only. No reference letter required.

oginnite:
will evidence/proof of Spouse Work experience be require after ITA? since the Principal Applicant's proof of work experience is already given?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

Bro why did you just conclude like that.

You need to make some little research on this journey.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Agbeni33:

Bro why did you just conclude like that.

You need to make some little research on this journey.

Shalom

you mean concluding on the NPOWER issue? or which one? if its on the IELTS score, i just predicted a minimum score. for the NPOWER, i have read on this thread that NPOWER work experience might not count since it is said to be Volunteer job. i am making a lot of research and this Thread is part of the avenue for gather relevant information. i dont Mind if i could get ur contact to privately contact you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sollie123(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
ednut1:
you only need 3 years experience to max the work experience points. Get letter from number 2 and 4. You are good to go

Thank you for the prompt response. It's very well appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Oginnite,

Did you just conclude or succumb to assumptions, or you were advised so?! Its understandable that no one wants their application to be a guinea pig in the VO's lab but have you taken time to reflect and do thorough research on this before concluding?

Is N-power not synonym to employment in Nigeria and are salaries not earned for services rendered? Are the discharged roles and duties not in line with the NOC 0, A, B and isn't there a superior or supervisor to issue an authenticated reference letter?

Is her BS not reflecting N-power salaries paid or where she was posted for work isn't in existence?

i dont Mind if i could get ur contact to privately contact you. it would be apreciated bro

Bro, look into these things and look for ways to approach the the appropriate authority for help in validating her work experience through N-power.

If you look closely, some people in the EE route have been able to connect their little or no work experience with the appropriate NOC and required duties. Don't ask how.

Disclaimer:
This is just an opinionated suggestion/hint with rhetorical questions.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

you mean concluding on the NPOWER issue? or which one? if its on the IELTS score, i just predicted a minimum score. for the NPOWER, i have read on this thread that NPOWER work experience might not count since it is said to be Volunteer job. i am making a lot of research and this Thread is part of the avenue for gather relevant information. i dont Mind if i could get ur contact privately contact you.

Yes on NPOWER. NPOWER is a paid job and the amount does not relevant to this journey.

Since you are not using the salary for your POF but it will be stated in the reference letter that is a paid job.

I think What you just need to do is to approach the school where she was posted and talk to the principal for the reference letter.

Let's elders in the house help us out on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

thanks everyone, I just simulated again with me as the Principal Applicant and selecting 31years old IELTS Score of LWRS 8,7,7,7 and my wife LWRS 8,7,7,7 and i got 477. but while inputing the work experience for my wife in the CRS Calculator, i choose none, if had chosen 2years of the Frontline interneship, i would have gotten 484
I hope you're calculating your CRS well because accompanying spouse work experience has no score in the CRS unless it was gained in Canada..

Be mindful of places that ask about education and work experience in Canada.. all the best

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

[/b]you mean concluding on the NPOWER issue? or which one? if its on the IELTS score, i just predicted a minimum score. for the NPOWER, i have read on this thread that NPOWER work experience might not count since it is said to be Volunteer job.[b] i am making a lot of research and this Thread is part of the avenue for gather relevant information. i dont Mind if i could get ur contact to privately contact you.

The person that said this asked a question and she was later cleared, its not even up to 2 pages behind. You failed to read the updated info in the course of your research. You need to cool down and research on page one too. Those links are very important, click on them. I know you will tell us you have read them already.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sollie123(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
ednut1:
May I ask if travel details is a necessity when creating EE profile?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Otoge:

The person that said this asked a question and she was later cleared, its not even up to 2 pages behind. You failed to read the updated info in the course of your research. You need to cool down and research on page one too. Those links are very important, click on them. I know you will tell us you have read them already.

Good luck.

i am not omniknowall my brother. i am opened to any guidance. as for her NPOWER experience, we can work on getting the reference letter from the school she was posted to.

I'm sorry if i am asking too much questions on this Thread. i just need to make the right decision and i believe information i gather here will assist in my decision making. Thanks all, I hope you all don't mind giving update i progress on this journey....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

i am not omniknowall my brother. i am opened to any guidance. as for her NPOWER experience, we can work on getting the reference letter from the school she was posted to.

I'm sorry if i am asking too much questions on this Thread. i just need to make the right decision and i believe information i gather here will assist in my decision making. Thanks all, I hope you all don't mind giving update i progress on this journey....

Its well. Hope you don't mind, going by all you have been told, who will now be the PA? Seeing as you still are mentioning getting her reference letter after you said you want to go and write ielts? What's your final decision on this or you are yet to decide?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hydra1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks u very much Just Mellow

But what if I can show documents for the initial investment of the money (t-bills cert. and fd), is it still necessary I make reference to the sale of the property (since it was over 3 yrs ago) also considering that salary might not be so convincing.
Thanks for your response

Modified
I guess you've actually answered this question
Thanks a lot

JustMellow:

Hello Hydra1,

Are there no evidence or history of previous liquidity? If there is, support your claim with an LOE denoting the history and movement of the funds. If possible, get a lawyer to do an authenticated sale agreement to the effected date. This was, the historical trace becomes clearer and convincing.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks a lot
Nacho4:
1. No. (Or not to be to assertive, I don't think so). What's most important is the ECA report number. It's on the pdf report and that's what you need when creating your EE profile

2. Yes, always.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:
Evening guys, Good Job you are doing here...

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)
wife -26years (June 4) her sister is in Saskatchewan as PR
Education - Both of Us has Masters
wife's work experience - 2years frontline internship in ACCESS Bank (work duties is majorly that of Teller and other Executive Trainee). she Works in almost all the Units in the Bank within the two years.
Principal Applicant - Wife will Definitely be the Principal Applicant

so My Question is this.
1. Can she use the 2years Work Experience for Express Entry. If yes, what will be the NOC?
2. for ECA, do WES considers the CGPA when evaluating Master or they Just Evaluate Master as Canada Equivalent of masters

You have a very solid profile. You are the PA, if you and your spouse can max IELTS and sort out your eca before your 32nd birthdat, you are guaranteed a CRS score of 489 (484 after the birthday). However, if both of you are only able to score 8.5, 8.5, 7.5. 7.5 in LRWS, you get 477 which can still get you ITA (hopefully).

My advise: Start immediately with ECA while you prepare for your IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
charlione:
Hello guys, please I am expecting ITA by the next draw due to my PNP nomination and want to start making arrangements for medicals preferably in Lagos. Please advice on what hospital to contact and modalities. Thanks

The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
City: Abuja
Name: IOM MHAC Abuja
Address: No. 55, Hassan Musa Katsina Road ( at the junction of Hassan Musa Katsina Road and J-K Gadzama Street), Asokoro.,
E-mail: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int,
On line booking: https://mymedical.iom.int/omas/# frmHome (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program) Google map: https:///maps/sNhDiu5JQtxjvCby9
Telephone: +234(0) 807 219 1122/0809 563 7898
0808 522 1427/0703 289 8491
Spoken Languages: English

City: Lagos
Name: Patrick Olayinka Olowojolu
Address: Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
E-mail: y.olowojolu@qlifefamilyclinic.com/ info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055

Name: Adetokunbo Omodele Alakija
E-mail: adealakija@hotmail.com / info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234 8113975433
+234 7027704055

Name: Olutayo Olasimbo Labiyi
E-mail: jollywel3@gmail.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055
Spoken Languages: English, Yoruba

Name: IOM MHAC Lagos
Address: No. 1 Isaac John Street,,
GRA Ikeja,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: +234(0) 807 2191112; +234 802 2264059
+234(0) 909 9991256; +234(0) 909 2156079
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

Thanks to everyone that responded to me on this.

My concern now is that i might not really have enough time to thoroughly prepare for IETLS exam, so i don't want to keep wasting time and money. she has been preparing now for more than a month and i am hoping and confident that she would MAX out the exam at one sitting. so, what if she max out in the exam and we were able to get a reference letter backing other job role in the two years other than Teller. cos she worked in the Customer service and at a point as a Marketer in that same Branch of the bank. Can we still go ahead and make her the PA?.

My work experience is Teaching(3years)2014-2017 but i am not with education background, currently i work with a Travel company and January will make it 2 years with the Travel company.

So, my dillema is that i dont want to Gamble with IELTS as i can still vouch for her to do well in the Exam than me.

Do you want to hear the truth? You have to find time to prepare and pass for that IELTS o. Many people wish to have the opportunity you have now.
Your wife can be the PA but that her NOC could be problematic and you want to gamble a golden opportunity like this. Secondly, a 2 year experience even if it is deemed eligible will not get her the maximum points under adaptability. You stand a better chance as the PA

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.