Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328818 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadaman18: 2:42am On Oct 29, 2019
DeeCan:
Don't think it's fairly hard though. Maxed out IELTS, Master's degree and 5-year work experience gave 470 at age 31. Imagine folks who are in their 20s and have siblings in Canada with similar profiles. Their CRS scores will be higher than 485. Those are the people responsible for the astronomical increase in CRS scores and to be honest, it's not reducing any time soon in my opinion. One shoud just do whatever he can to remedy the situation. All will be well with us all eventually.

Hmm I still feel 470+ without Canadian study / experience will be not as common. Maxing out IELTS is not easy , neither is having Masters + 5yrs experience + POF at 30 or 31.

I do agree though , unlikely scores will come back down to 440s range. Probably will go as low as mid 450s . Miracles do happen though

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toyeentee: 3:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Tina26:
pained indeed. My file is not even in accra. Your would be there whenever you get ita . See you in canada in year 2022.

hehehehehhehehehhehehe. I had to laugh tongue tongue tongue
Perfect response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaysalas(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Vincad:

Please go the CIMA route,you'll find it easier. When I thought I had only 2 options; CIMA and BCS, one look each at both questions had me running to CIMA and I studied a science course at uni.

That BCS of a thing is not something you can read on your own without a background in IT, unlike the CIMA that is pretty much understandable. Plus not only do the results come out much faster than BCS, you also see your score immediately after the exam. That way you'll know whether to jubilate or immediately schedule another one.
Thanks Boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by terrymason(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Vincad:

Please go the CIMA route,you'll find it easier. When I thought I had only 2 options; CIMA and BCS, one look each at both questions had me running to CIMA and I studied a science course at uni.

That BCS of a thing is not something you can read on your own without a background in IT, unlike the CIMA that is pretty much understandable. Plus not only do the results come out much faster than BCS, you also see your score immediately after the exam. That way you'll know whether to jubilate or immediately schedule another one.
Please how was the exam, registration and place to write the modules. You can throw more light on cima in general.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
In writing Resume in Canadian format please advise when one is performing tasks under 2 different NOCs.
For financial reasons which resulted to the company downsizing, an employee now has to undertake some additional tasks which are totally different from his NOC, So it's like having just a single position name but performing 2 different NOCs for the same company at the same time.
Remember these NOCs are not related.

Example
Main NOC 4161-- Occupational Hygienist (2010 - Present)
Additional NOC 632 - Accommodation service managers 2015-Present)

Now in CV how will it be presented.Will just one NOC and duties be mentioned or the two can be mentioned together.Remember in some case the additional NOC be may part od the in-demand jobs in a province in Canada.
Thanks to advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2019
CIMA!

I consider it as one of the fastest way to get 2 more degrees. The fact that you can self study at your own convenience is a plus. The exam is MCQ for 2 hours.

Is the exam easy? Absolutely not. I've seen some people breeze past it like it's nothing, on the other hand, some people have gotten stuck on one paper. So to be fair I really can't say if it's simple or difficult, it depends on who's asking.

If you're an individual that has got reading time and enough cash to spare and mentally strong, then CIMA is for you. And during CIMA journey, I've come to understand that you can't know if CIMA is for you until you try.

For anybody thinking of going through CIMA route, just see it as if you're in 100L in school, will you say because you failed a course, you want to dropout? You'll keep going at it till you pass.

The beauty of the exam is all materials you need are online at no extra cost and you get to see your result immediately unlike BCS where you have to wait for 3 months.

For example, I got to know about BCS and CIMA at the same time with some other folks here. I was able to finish CIMA before my fellow BCS guys thought of writing their September exams.

Only accounting students and working accountants have an edge when it comes to CIMA, every other person irrespective of academic background fall under the same category. Some modules of the exam also needs a bit of mental maths.

terrymason:
Please how was the exam, registration and place to write the modules. You can throw more light on cima in general.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Kaysalas:

this your epistle loong but it was well worth it. having a background in Economics, i am thinking of going the CIMA route or this BCS. just weighing my options. thanks once again
Lol, me self tire, I hate typing on the phone but I had to write it for the benefit of others. I would advice you go the CIMA route. More expensive but considering your background, I think it’s the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Kaysalas:

this your epistle loong but it was well worth it. having a background in Economics, i am thinking of going the CIMA route or this BCS. just weighing my options. thanks once again

Lol, me self tire, I hate typing on the phone but I had to write it for the benefit of others. I would advice you go the CIMA route. More expensive but considering your background, I think it’s the best for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Keluma: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Tnx bro, I appreciate your response
uote author=ednut1 post=83531648] u will get an ita invite if your score is ok. The pnp processing happens outside the ee profile [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dream176: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Cryptomania:
CIMA!

I consider it as one of the fastest way to get 2 more degrees. The fact that you can self study at your own convenience is a plus. The exam is MCQ for 2 hours.

Is the exam easy? Absolutely not. I've seen some people breeze past it like it's nothing, on the other hand, some people have gotten stuck on one paper. So to be fair I really can't say if it's simple or difficult, it depends on who's asking.

If you're an individual that has got reading time and enough cash to spare and mentally strong, then CIMA is for you. And during CIMA journey, I've come to understand that you can't know if CIMA is for you until you try.

For anybody thinking of going through CIMA route, just see it as if you're in 100L in school, will you say because you failed a course, you want to dropout? You'll keep going at it till you pass.

The beauty of the exam is all materials you need are online at no extra cost and you get to see your result immediately unlike BCS where you have to wait for 3 months.

For example, I got to know about BCS and CIMA at the same time with some other folks here. I was able to finish CIMA before my fellow BCS guys thought of writing their September exams.

Only accounting students and working accountants have an edge when it comes to CIMA, every other person irrespective of academic background fall under the same category. Some modules of the exam also needs a bit of mental maths.

You have done well . I think am pretty convinced about opting for CIMA after having disturbing thoughts of BCS OR CIMA. Now my questions are ;

Can I choose to write the exam any time ?

How much is the total cost ?

Thanks in advance .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Definitely speaker. I've written there.
alegria07:
In this regard do you know if IELTS MOD/IDP at Meadow hall lekki will be speaker or headset for speaking

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Send a mail to them and you'll be provided with an EOR form.
Assumynorex770:

Please how did u request for a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iphiegrace(f): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Good Morning Canadians in Advance,
I just entered the pool yesterday with a CRS of 456. I am praying the Prime Minister will celebrate his win by crashing CRS to invite 6000 candidates. Amen !

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Iphiegrace:
I just entered the pool yesterday with a CRS of 456. I am praying the Prime Minister will celebrate his win by crashing CRS to invite 6000 candidates. Amen !
grin amen sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Please is there anyone with a link or idea on how to request for transcript from the People's Friendship University of Russia?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2019
4 papers = #32,600 × 4.
Registration = #35,000.

Exam is on-demand, write anytime of the week when you're ready.

Dream176:

You have done well . I think am pretty convinced about opting for CIMA after having disturbing thoughts of BCS OR CIMA. Now my questions are ;

Can I choose to write the exam any time ?

How much is the total cost ?

Thanks in advance .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Good Morning,

Is the addition of payslips compulsory when applying for PR or it is just an additional document that could be added with the Introduction letter from my employee?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Slimcanada001: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Just email the school.

PLSHELEP:
Please is there anyone with a link or idea on how to request for transcript from the People's Friendship University of Russia?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REBEKITAB123: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2019
To request from LASU the fee is #23,053 for both transcript and courier.
Kaysalas:
hi,I attended LASU too. Dobu mind furnishing me with details of cost and any other info ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2019
contact the school, its that simple grin

PLSHELEP:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2019
No, it's not. It's only added as a proof of being paid in a situation whereby the reference letter didn't capture the salary of the applicant. Sometimes, some VOs can requested for it or salary bank statement before final decision on an application.
allabs:
Good Morning,

Is the addition of payslips compulsory when applying for PR or it is just an additional document that could be added with the Introduction letter from my employee?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2019
allabs:
Good Morning,

Thanks.
If your company is not that well known add bank statement showing salary inflows for like 3 or 6 months. as they may ask for it later. so just be proactive. its optional

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Pls who has done adoption , need the have idea the cost pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2019
I Join my faith with yours Sister.
Iphiegrace:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2019
tolfa:
No, it's not. It's only added as a proof of being paid in a situation whereby the reference letter didn't capture the salary of the applicant. Sometimes, some VOs can requested for it or salary bank statement before final decision on an application.

Understood. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Tina26:
If your company is not that well known add bank statement showing salary inflows for like 3 or 6 months. as they may ask for it later. so just be proactive. its optional

Thank you Tina. Understood clearly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kexepet: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
solso89:
Good day all,
So I have written this IELTS 4 times BC CBT and twice with MOD, wrote in Nigeria, UK and Abu Dhabi, still couldn’t get past the 6.5 band in writing. After joining Mr Fidelis VIP class, I was able to unlearn what I thought was acceptable, I mean IELTS humbled me I won’t lie. But thanks to our Excellent Tutor @Fidelism for the guidance and lessons, I’ve crossed over o! whoop whoop..
LRWS: 8.5, 9, 7, 7.5
CRS sitting pretty @463.

Please share contact details o o o... Need to upgrade my writing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2019
tey4tobyy8005:
It's PPRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

ITA: March 6
AOR: April 17
MEP: May 27
Biometric: May 30
VO: Ottawa
PPR: Oct 25th dated 24th
Country of Residence: UAE
Family of 2
NOC 4031

Gist coming soon....

ALHAMDULILAH
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!! SEMI SILENT READER COMING THROUGH!

I want to apologize for posting this late, na now I know say to write PPR script no be moimoi and abeg make una pardon my typo and grammatical error. I'm not such a good writer
MY TIMELINE
Entered pool: January 19
First ITA: January 23
Second ITA: March 6
AOR: April 17
MEP/ BIL: May 27
Biometric Completed: May 30
VO: Ottawa
Country of Residence: UAE
Family of 2
PPR: October 24th

DECISION TO RELOCATE

I Left Naija for UAE in November 2015 on an employment visa. Hubby and I had applied together but unfortunately mine was processed first and cuz the company.needed lady staff urgently, I had to leave him behind with the hope that he would join a month later but that didn't happen as his application was refused and had to join after 7 months. The job he later got sef was in another town.
Immediately I got here, I started actively applying for jobs but all efforts proved abortive and the problem is not even that I'm not qualified for those those jobs cuz I was getting interview invites but the fact that I'm a Nigerian. Employers would prefer to give the job to other nationality even if they are under qualified, dem get trust issues with us. To be Nigerian in this country eh!...hmmmm.....story for another day.
The job at hand is only a menial one is so hectic and na also means to enter the country for better opportunity. Working 12 hours( this doesn't include the commuting time) night shift with one or two days off in a month. The off days sef na with fight sometimes as you would either have to lie you are sick or you have an emergency.Talk of the living condition, sleeping in a room with almost nine other occupants. It was hell!- Although, this is not the case in other companies and I know of Nigerians that are doing a well paid and skilled job but the percentage is very low.
Talk of the people we work with, Chaii!! Some no even get secondary school certificate and dem go dey do yanga for you unto say na their country men dey at the top.
Another issue that made me fed up of the job is that hubby and I hardly see. Most of the time when I'm off, he's not and we might not even see once in 3 months. Which kin life.
After about a year, I gave up looking for job and we decided that I should focus on the one at hand, finish my 2yr contract and go back home while hubby would continue looking.
Towards the end of my first contract in 2017, I was one day chatting with one of my friends whom we did NYSC together on FB. He asked about life in UAE and while I was complaining, he was like why u no try Canada na. Told him I don't have any money for agent jare, then he told me its all DIY. He explained the basic things like WES, IELT and that I should be the PA since I'm younger. He then sent me all the necessary links I needed. My friend was alreadyh in the pool then waiting forITA
When I got to work that night, I took my time to go through those links and simulated my score and was around 450 something. I chatted my friend up and he was like, with this score, you are balling oooo.
I called hubby and explained everything to him, he agreed at the instance but then reminded me of the POF which means I would have to renew my contract as no job would be waiting for me in Nigeria.
Thought about it for days, weighed the prons and cons and concluded to remain here. I renewed my employment in November 2017and by January 2018, my friend had gotten ITA and his PPR MARCH. That was when I started the preparation for IELTS.

IELTS
I joined some IELTS groups on FB and many were expressing their feeling on how they'v failed several times especially writing. Na their I know say E no b moimoi. Me wey I know say my English sef don spoil with the kind people I dey work with....Na to go carry BRIGHTER GRAMMAR so I go fit start from scratch ooo....lol.....dem no dey understand if you speak correct English so na to dey pick out the keywords of the sentence wey u wan try pass across.
I prepared for more than six months. Started preparing in March 2018 and wrote in November 10th, 2018 and passed at the first sitting with scores L8.5. W7 S7.5 R8.5. For reading and listening, I downloaded Cambridge 1-12 from the link I got from my friend and added other materials I got online. At first, I was using my phone to practise but due to the nature of my work but couldn't practise in exam conditions and those reading passages were hard. My work involves staring at more than 20 monitors at once and with moblie screen, by the time I finish my duty in the morning, my eyes would be strained. So I got a pinter and printed the whole of Cambridge 1-12 to make things easier. God knows how manymanu A4 paper I used..lol..anything for canny....
For writing, I knew I needed someone to review my essays so I got an online tutor for a fee. As for the speaking, I didn't practise until had booked for the test. I subscribed to liz's youtube vidoes and also checked out her website. It was from her I got to know that speaking questions are changed every 4 months(don't know if this is still applicable) and so questions can be repeated within those months. So, I copied questions that were being reported by students around the wrorld who recently did the speaking test, asked myself those questions and recorded my voice. On exam day, I listened to my voice on my way to the listening test and to God be the glory, my part 2 question was among those that had prepared for.
Hubby didn't have much time to prepare as we decided late for him to write but his score was enough to increase our score.

ECA
This was ready before writing IELTS. I did my verification at the time WES was still accepting transcripts directly from applicants, so I took vacation and went to my school in Nigeria. It was hassle free maybe na cuz na private school sha. I sent my sealed transcripts with photocopy of Msc. certificate to WES and evalution took 7 weeks.
I didn't know of this thread until few days to ITA and so we used to think that hubby's verification was compulsory. He wasn't due for vacation at the time so he contacted one of his friends who gave him one lecturers number to help him process his transcript. The school doesnt give transcripts directly to students and so had to be sent direcly to WES and Oga billed us almost 40k which we paid. After payment n ko, na so story start oooo, till today, transcript we no see, money e no refund. It was when I was complaining to my friend that I got to know that IELTS and WES isn't compulsory for secondary applicant. Na so we bone the man. Mr. Lecturer, there is God oooo!
While creating profile, we chose below secondary school for hubby's education and included LOE post ITA stating we chose that cuzI ECA wasn't done for it credentials and we won't be claiming points for it.

REFERENCE LETTER
This was straightforward. I went to my previous employer during my vacation who told me draft the letter is the format I wanted and he printed on the school letterhead.I added salary certificate as I was paid in cash, wasn't issued payslip and and school has no official website. I attached an LOE to explain all these, I even explained further that the COLLEGE behind the name of the school is commonly used for secondary schools in Nigeria and not College per se. Na wetin paranoia dey cause be that...lol..and I no wan NOC mismatch wahala.

ITA
Around October 2018, I transferred around 500k from my salary account to my.Nigerian savings account when I realised I wouldn't be able to use my salary account for POF as I would need a no objection letter from my company to get account statement. And the company wey I know no go even get my time.It was in December when we wanted to enter the pool that I got to know in one of the Indian FB group I had joined hat I would have to explain where I got the lump sum transferred meaning I would still need my salary account or wait till after 6 months . Which kind wahala be this one na!
My friend asked what we were waiting for and I explained the fund transfer ish to him and that POF sef never complete. He told me he doesn't matter that if the money isn't complete then I could reject ITA. He was like what if they put a stop to immigration and that even tie breakingthe rule might afftect us. So by January 19th, we sha created profile with one mind and got ITA on 23rd. I waited till February before declining ITA thinking that we would get in the following draw. The draw in February was 457 which was exactly our score but the tie breaking rule affected us...haa! Village people, and friend talk am oooo. Thankfully the draw in March 6th was 454 or so and thst was how ITA was clinched

POST ITA
I discovered this thread after the first ITA when and I was researching about lump sum transfer and gift deed for canada EE. It was then I got to.know that one doesn't need 6 months statement when using gift deed and so my mum transferred the balance to complete our POF.
After receiving the second ITA, I asked if there was any post ITA and when I didnt get any response, I created one and invited people to join. The group name was later changed to April/May Post AOR. which is full of awesome people

POF
As have read that most Nigerian banks don't gove reference letter in CIC, I applied for 3 months bank statement, non indebtedness letter and reference letter which was scanned to my mail. I added the transfer slip showing the transfer of fund from my mom's account to mine and a gift deed which she had done the affidavit in court. I also added my birth certificate towith proof the relationship between my mum and I cuz we do not bear the same surname (my parents use our family name while my sibling and I use my father's surname)
PCC
We submitted Nigerian and UAE PCC. For Nigerian PCC , we printed the fingerprint form online, filled and sent through courier to Nigeria and my uncle who had chatted with Inspector Moshood took them to Alagbon. He collected 15k for both. UAE PCC sent to our within 24hours after applying online.
In my passport, my surname was written as middle name and vise versa. So there were documents that didn't have the correct order of my name and so I attached my NIN slip, one and same person Affidavit and LOE.
I was also working while doing my MSc. and so there were overallaping in my work and education history.
I attached an LOE at the beginning of each placeholder and also a general LOE summarising all that needed to be explained and uploaded in the LOE section.

MEDICAL
I was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2015 when I wanted to leave naija for UAE and I took some medications then. I didn't even bother to redo the test to know my status since I wasn't having any symptoms and my visa was approved. So during our medical, I declared upfront to the doctor( I also answered yes to statutory questions while filling form post ITA) who stated that both hubby and I had to do the test. We assured him we know hubby's status but he said its protcol since we are couple. This came with additional cost. Result came with hubby being negative and mine positive.

POST AOR
Submitted our application in April 17th and one week post AOR, I got a mail from NDVO for furtherance test and contcted the doctor where I did my medical. Further tests were done and result showed that the viral counts are low and almost undetectable. On may 27th, meidcal was passed and Bil recieved. Biometrics was completed on may 30th and then the wait began. There were no changes in our application and every time we open na so so SUBMITTED for 6 months, thank God I belong to an amazing whatsapp group wey full of lovely people, the wait for turn person to another thing.
I lost my younger sister on the same day that our application clocked 3 months (July 17) and I was devastated. This took my mind off the application for a while cuz I jad to be there for our parents being the first child. Thanks to my group members also for their prayers and words of encouragement..April/May AOR, you guys are awesome!. Can't wait to celebrate those that still waiting.
I Mailed Ottawa towards the end of July to know visa office and app status and got the response that it's on queue to be reviewed by officer. I thought it was the famous RR cuz of those K-leg wey the application get and ordered GCMS immediately. Ordered through GETCMS and later got to know the response gotten from Ottawa was generic. Got the notes after 30days and it showed only criminality passed and others not started. I didn't check the application too often but the way I always rush to open anytime I see envelope on my ehen!......lol

I got a message from my company in the first week of August as they wanted to know if I would renewing my employment contract, I sha used one mind to tell them 'NO'...Not knowing what the outcome of our application would be. Even though I was ready to go home, i know say naija no easy. Na so hubby and I started fasting and prayer.

I Mailed Ralph on 19th of August and his response was no different from that of GCMS note.
Raised CSE 3 days to 6month completion and Eligibility was in progress, criminality passed and security not started.
As other members of the group with same AOR date were seeing ghost update, I decided to check our application on October 24th and saw that I had a GU. I was so happy knowing that PPR was on the way. Woke up 5am the follwing morning to pray and decided to check my mail and there it was, the most awaited mail. Mail was received 12.25am UAE on 25th October.
We submitted our assports on 27th October at Abu Dhabi VFS and now awaiting COPR.

Thanks to all those who contribute to this great thread.God bless you all.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odogwudike: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning people.
Please I would love to join any August AOR WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dimple10: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
If you are still active on NL and see this mention, please i have sent a dm/email. I would like to clarify some details about using NYSC placement as work experience. I see that you used it and got PPR.

@Transformium
@Nnakomkom

To everyone else reading this, please point me in the direction of someone that has successfully used ONLY NYSC to claim points for work experience.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Angelicstar(f): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Please anyone who have done eor for ielts British council please should tell me the process I can't find it online lrws 8.5,8,6.5,7.5. called customer care they have been putting me on queue since yesterday �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Dimple10:
If you are still active on NL and see this mention, please i have sent a dm/email. I would like to clarify some details about using NYSC placement as work experience. I see that you used it and got PPR.

@Transformium
@Nnakomkom

To everyone else reading this, please point me in the direction of someone that has successfully used ONLY NYSC to claim points for work experience.

Thanks.
even if they did you will still doubt. We know una type. Glittering star did. She has deactivated tho. Her posts are still here anyways

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.