Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1325205 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Good morning my people. I have come again oo. Pleaae in the section that says representative

"An applicant can appoint a person to do business with IRCC on their behalf. Does "candidate name" want to allow IRCC give their information to an appointed person(such as immigration consultant,lawyer,friend or family member) to contact IRCC on their behalf? This person can also get details on their case file,such as the status of their submission or application. This person is called a representative."

The options there are no,representative,designated individual and both.

What does this part mean?what should i choose?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankylan: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2020
With IELTS score of 6666, you are ELIGIBLE to create a profile. Let us not misinform people here please.

gracechellar:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Please do you know what access bank limit is?

Allegory:

Thanks, finally used Access bank card tho the rate is 10k higher than what I paid for wes evaluation several days ago with my zenith bank card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Difemi: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Thank you so much for this!!! Really helpful. Can i ask what the content of the separation agreement should be? I would have assumed that an affidavit of separation will cover everything.

sophieora:
I applied as legally Seperated and got ITA, in the document check list they didn't ask for ex spouse PCC or medicals neither did they ask for any documents to prove legal separation. However, from other forums I gathered I one has to have the following documents ready else they will still get ADR asking for it. (Affidavit of seperation, the pending divorce petition bid you have filed in court, seperation agreement signed by your spouse if you can get him to do that, ) In your case you need a document to prove you have sole custody of the child and that you can travel with him/her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chygoz3(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:
Hello Everyone. Apart from Access Visa card, is there an alternative means to pay the 1,410 CAD using a Naira denominated card? I have been trying to make payment using an Access visa card and the transaction is being declined. Please help.
Due to the limit on Access Visa card, I had to pay only the application fee, which amounted to $910. I'll pay the RPRF when I get the request for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mobabaola: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2020
ogbeniDM:
Story of my life.... currently in the pool at 473, but loosing 5 points because of birthday this weekend cry

It can be frustrating man. I was in the same position last week and lost 5 points. I no fit cry cry cry
Had to sharply do IELTS again and scooped up the points I left on the table when I wrote the first exam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:
Hello Everyone. Apart from Access Visa card, is there an alternative means to pay the 1,410 CAD using a Naira denominated card? I have been trying to make payment using an Access visa card and the transaction is being declined. Please help.
The only way out is to get a dollar card. Almost all banks have placed restrictions/limit on the naira card.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Neam9:

$300 per month.

$100 per day.

Crazy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogbeniDM: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
I actually just wrote my 2nd IELST this month to get to this point ... LSRW 8.5,8,8.5,7 ..... thinking of remarking writing, if increased to 7.5 i will get additional 3 points ..... I don't think i want to write that test again... the preparation kills me
Mobabaola:

It can be frustrating man. I was in the same position last week and lost 5 points. I no fit cry cry cry
Had to sharply do IELTS again and scooped up the points I left on the table when I wrote the first exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
bankylan:
With IELTS score of 6666, you are ELIGIBLE to create a profile. Let us not misinform people here please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/740#93247665 like i explained here. Not all the time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cutebear: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
Please does anyone have contact of a private french teacher in Abuja that is very good?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
lasignor:
The only way out is to get a dollar card. Almost all banks have placed restrictions/limit on the naira card.

Wow. This is tough sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2020
chygoz3:

Due to the limit on Access Visa card, I had to pay only the application fee, which amounted to $910. I'll pay the RPRF when I get the request for it.

Nawa o. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissMa01: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Oh dear and this is exactly the minimum band score i am preparing for. This life isn't balanced at all. I hope the remark is in your favour.
ogbeniDM:
I actually just wrote my 2nd IELST this month to get to this point ... LSRW 8.5,8,8.5,7 ..... thinking of remarking writing, if increased to 7.5 i will get additional 3 points ..... I don't think i want to write that test again... the preparation kills me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olukoredejay: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Please can you add me to any IELTS group? 09055578236
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mobabaola: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
ogbeniDM:

I think you should remark the writing too man, what's the worst that could happen? Those 3 points, should you get them could be important.
I had LSRW 8,8,7.5,8 the first time and was feeling cool on 474 before I lost 5 points and dropped to 469 cry. Did it again last week and had 9,8.5,9,7.5 and thankfully got 6 points back.

I agree about the preparation part, i tell people that the exam itself isn't the problem, its the mental stress that comes with preparing and waiting for the damn exam. All the best with your remark mate!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogbeniDM: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Amen!
MissMa01:
Oh dear and this is exactly the minimum band score i am preparing for. This life isn't balanced at all. I hope the remark is in your favour.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogbeniDM: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Thanks man, your second attempt score is amazing...nice one
Mobabaola:

I think you should remark the writing too man, what's the worst that could happen? Those 3 points, should you get them could be important.
I had LSRW 8,8,7.5,8 the first time and was feeling cool on 474 before I lost 5 points and dropped to 469 cry. Did it again last week and had 9,8.5,9,7.5 and thankfully got 6 points back.

I agree about the preparation part, i tell people that the exam itself isn't the problem, its the mental stress that comes with preparing and waiting for the damn exam. All the best with your remark mate!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olukoredejay: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please send to me too. taiwokoredejubu@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
paule:
Hello people, please what's the best advice like cheap training institute/instructor (preferable in Port Harcourt) materials (ebooks, videos, pdf) to learn French. Please I need help to be bilingual & pass TEF/TCF by December. Many thanks

Check here

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration#70227147

If you have zero knowledge at the moment, you may need to give yourself more time......December is only 4 months away.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by raheemkeji(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Help!!!!!!!

My Brother recently submitted his Application after receiving an ITA and today he received an email today. While he was trying to login , he received a message saying his your username have been previously revoked. He’s very sure he didn’t do this and we have been trying as much as possible to resolve this but we couldn’t. He tried to create a new profile and link it to the existing profile but doesn’t work. Please help

Is there ways to Contact IRCC?

Please help!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Denerystormborn:
Good morning my people. I have come again oo. Pleaae in the section that says representative

"An applicant can appoint a person to do business with IRCC on their behalf. Does "candidate name" want to allow IRCC give their information to an appointed person(such as immigration consultant,lawyer,friend or family member) to contact IRCC on their behalf? This person can also get details on their case file,such as the status of their submission or application. This person is called a representative."

The options there are no,representative,designated individual and both.

What does this part mean?what should i choose?

The section in bold. Say "no" if you do not want this. If you say "no", you can change your mind later. See here:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=20&top=4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Allegory(f): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Neam9:

I think I saw $3000 on Google, not sure. You can google it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
raheemkeji:
Help!!!!!!!

My Brother recently submitted his Application after receiving an ITA and today he received an email today. While he was trying to login , he received a message saying his your username have been previously revoked. He’s very sure he didn’t do this and we have been trying as much as possible to resolve this but we couldn’t. He tried to create a new profile and link it to the existing profile but doesn’t work. Please help

Is there ways to Contact IRCC?

Please help!!

Did he follow the previous advise in this link, what was the outcome?

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/714#92780483

Did he get the info in this link? If so, he should follow the instructions therein or use contact us at the bottom of the page.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ipheoluwa22: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mobabaola:

Guys!!!!, what materials did you use that helped you achieve this amazing score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 55emem55: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/740#93247665 like i explained here. Not all the time.
Like I don't understand why the guy is hell bent on arguing.

There are other factors like sibling point, canadian experience etc that can aid 6666 and you'd be just fine.

But say you're a Nigerian, with no sibling point, no canadian experience, no 2 or more, no Msc etc.

With 6666 you are not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fikayomiii(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello sir, please what stages of the CIPM did she do or that is required for the evaluation by WES?
crespo67:
Hi guys, I just received my wife's ECA evaluation, and it her CIPM Diploma in Human Resource Management was evaluated by WES as a 3 years bachelors degree. I don't know if they have been evaluating it for others as a 3 years bachelors degree..I felt good about it..just thought to share...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Passerby2(f): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
lasignor:

Even some dollar cards have restrictions of $1000 so be sure to make adequate enquiries before using them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Njspark(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Allegory:

mine is not evening working I don't know what's the problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
bankyh1905:
Thank you so much. About the group, the rule is that you can only join after you've landed in Canada. So, be sure to reach out when you do. Best of luck!
The plan is to actually move to the US via the USMLE since I'm a medic - to be. I actually wanted to join the group so as to have more knowledge/first hand information from those who've passed through the rigmarole of migration for a better and more astute knowledge about the process(of immigration). Thanks for your time though. I'm very grateful for your unequivocal response. More grace, blessings and wins for us all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
That's impossible for a naira card...even before the CBN downward review most banks limit was btw $500-1000.
Best to go to the bank & confirm

Allegory:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mobabaola: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
ipheoluwa22:

Guys!!!!, what materials did you use that helped you achieve this amazing score?

Ieltsonlinetests.com for listening and reading
Jay for writing and speaking

The rest na grace of God o my brother/sister.

13 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.