Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1314640 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AdeyemiDZ: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
pyruvateluv:

I really dont get your question. However, the evening jobs are parttime jobs and the total duration will be regarded as half.i.e if you did it for 12 months, it will be calculated as 6 months full time work experience

The thing is I have been working full time from 2018 (different sectors, internship and NYSC) and did some evening jobs in between with different private sectors,
‘My question is can it count to making 3years to boost my CRS scores or I’ll wait for another year to make 3years if the ielts is of the average scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdeyemiDZ:

The thing is I have been working full time from 2018 (different sectors, internship and NYSC) and did some evening jobs in between with different private sectors,
‘My question is can it count to making 3years to boost my CRS scores or I’ll wait for another year to make 3years if the ielts is of the average scores
I will advice you enter the pool whilst waiting to complete the 3 years. Minimum requirement is one year. Kindly stick to the full time work experience inorder to avoid complications

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kindkim: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
tey4tobyy8005:
Thanks so much

Congratulations. Your story is inspiring. Go and enjoy your new Land. See you soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
The question you should ask is, why wouldn't you be able to combine NOCs.
If you discovered Kubeir's page then you should be certain that this is a non issue.
Combining NOCs has been done from the beginning of time.

Here is a video to further solidify this claim.

slushy:
Hello. Please do you know if there has been anyone that successfully combined 2 NOCS to claim points and got the PR. I’m not asking for myself but for some persons that have been debating this issue. Our interpretation of the CIC website and also the “Ask Kubair” page on Facebook says otherwise.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
In regards to your previous firm. You could just tell them to address the letter with "To Whom it may concern". That way they don't know what you need it for. If that is what you are concerned about.

To your second question. No it won't. You find and apply for whatever job you think you qualify for.
If you claimed points for being a doctor on your EE profile, then get to Canada and realize that being a professional Nanny is your calling... Go for it.

Itzpearlz:

Thanks so much.
Oh dear, I don't want to have to collect reference letter again from my previous firm. sad
One more question please (thanks for indulging), would job placements upon arrival at Canada be based on the uploaded NOCs on my EE profile?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AdeyemiDZ: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
pyruvateluv:

I will advice you enter the pool whilst waiting to complete the 3 years. Minimum requirement is one year. Kindly stick to the full time work experience inorder to avoid complications

Thank you ☺️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please i need clarity on what WES or any other evaluation body evaluates ICAN and Dip. IFR (ACCA) as. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello,

Please I'd like to know if I need to upload Statement of account with Treasury bill?

Or just the TB is enough as POF.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Heartduchess:
Please i need clarity on what WES or any other evaluation body evaluates ICAN and Dip. IFR (ACCA) as. Thank you
Ican= not equivalent to a canadian certificate
ACCa= was one senester before, but heard its no longer equivalent to a canadian certificate now(PLEASE confirm this, not sure)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kjoy:
Hello,

Please I'd like to know if I need to upload Statement of account with Treasury bill?

Or just the TB is enough as POF.

Thanks
TB certificate is enough, but you can upload SOA if you wish(not compulsory)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ivypeter: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys,
I am so excited and I want to share my IELTS journey. Well I have actually written the test four times without any kind of tutoring. I was stuck on 6.5 in my writing part. Then, my friend introduced me to JOHNNY BRAVO, whom she got his contact here on Nairaland.
I had to join Nairaland inorder to share my story. I wrote my fifth IELTS this October, and this is what my score looks like:
Listening- 8.5
Reading- 9.0
Writing- 7.5
Speaking- 7.5
Now my CRS score is 481 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next draw. I have to say that his teaching skill is simple but very effective.
Thank you, Johnny Bravo

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
With 481, no need to cross your fingers.
Go and buy Suya with a chilled beverage of your choice
Login to Netflix and find "King of Boys" (haven't seen it but there seems to be a lot of buzz around it)
Open your windows for fresh air
Enjoy yourself and wait for ITA

PS: Congratulations on your score!

Ivypeter:

Now my CRS score is 481 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next draw.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Stencil:
In regards to your previous firm. You could just tell them to address the letter with "To Whom it may concern". That way they don't know what you need it for. If that is what you are concerned about.

To your second question. No it won't. You find and apply for whatever job you think you qualify for.
If you claimed points for being a doctor on your EE profile, then get to Canada and realize that being a professional Nanny is your calling... Go for it.

Thanks so much. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Well, if you love to see Shola Sobowale in action, the movie is for you. Enjoy grin
Stencil:

Login to Netflix and find "King of Boys" (haven't seen it but there seems to be a lot of buzz around it)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mimi1999:

Hello
Good day. I have sent you a mail and yet to get a response. I am trying to get information about BCS.
Thank you

I can't access my email to see your message, check my profile and send a direct message to my alternate email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ivypeter:
Hello guys,
I am so excited and I want to share my IELTS journey. Well I have actually written the test four times without any kind of tutoring. I was stuck on 6.5 in my writing part. Then, my friend introduced me to JOHNNY BRAVO, whom she got his contact here on Nairaland.
I had to join Nairaland inorder to share my story. I wrote my fifth IELTS this October, and this is what my score looks like:
Listening- 8.5
Reading- 9.0
Writing- 7.5
Speaking- 7.5
Now my CRS score is 481 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next draw. I have to say that his teaching skill is simple but very effective.
Thank you, Johnny Bravo
Thank you so much for sharing. It’s a delight lecturing you. Gracias.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amen..thanks dear

tey4tobyy8005:
I'm glad you did. Thanks for the mark...lol....we will celebrate you also soon...Amen

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Makanaki angry

bankyh1905:
Well, if you love to see Shola Sobowale in action, the movie is for you. Enjoy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow...congratulations

Just gather all your documents and be ready to submit..ITA is sure. May the rest of the journey be smooth.
Weldone Mr Johnnybravo grin

Ivypeter:
Hello guys,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
pyruvateluv:

ACCa= was one senester before, but heard its no longer equivalent to a canadian certificate now(PLEASE confirm this, not sure)

Thank you very much for this. Please can anyone further validate this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marysgirl4: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JojoPhillipss: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Can you kindly add me to this Telegram group?

Thanks, in advance

ednut1:
there is an ielts telegram group with over 20k members. The idps always pass more than BC. This last week alone there were 3 pple with 8 in writing. BC 7.5 and 8 is very rare. People don wise biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are you sure about this please?

Prettiepearlz:

I am aware of Wes evaluating SOR if certificate isn’t ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Guccigucci(m): 1:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Hi people,
1. I want to evaluate my spouse unilag certificate using Wes but whilst filling the form I did not see the section for evaluation of waec result and I am aware that wes are recently requesting for waec. Do I go ahead with only the uni degree or what do you advice?

2. Which ECA body is quicker for Nigerian degree evaluation ?

3. Please who has any alagbon connect for PCC.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by elijah101(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2019
i wish there was a way i could contact you , i am more particular about your reference letter , i am in that same dilemma , I would like to if possible get a draft of the reference letter
tey4tobyy8005:

ALHAMDULILAH
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!! SEMI SILENT READER COMING THROUGH!

I want to apologize for posting this late, na now I know say to write PPR script no be moimoi and abeg make una pardon my typo and grammatical error. I'm not such a good writer
MY TIMELINE
Entered pool: January 19
First ITA: January 23
Second ITA: March 6
AOR: April 17
MEP/ BIL: May 27
Biometric Completed: May 30
VO: Ottawa
Country of Residence: UAE
Family of 2
PPR: October 24th

DECISION TO RELOCATE

I Left Naija for UAE in November 2015 on an employment visa. Hubby and I had applied together but unfortunately mine was processed first and cuz the company.needed lady staff urgently, I had to leave him behind with the hope that he would join a month later but that didn't happen as his application was refused and had to join after 7 months. The job he later got sef was in another town.
Immediately I got here, I started actively applying for jobs but all efforts proved abortive and the problem is not even that I'm not qualified for those those jobs cuz I was getting interview invites but the fact that I'm a Nigerian. Employers would prefer to give the job to other nationality even if they are under qualified, dem get trust issues with us. To be Nigerian in this country eh!...hmmmm.....story for another day.
The job at hand is only a menial one is so hectic and na also means to enter the country for better opportunity. Working 12 hours( this doesn't include the commuting time) night shift with one or two days off in a month. The off days sef na with fight sometimes as you would either have to lie you are sick or you have an emergency.Talk of the living condition, sleeping in a room with almost nine other occupants. It was hell!- Although, this is not the case in other companies and I know of Nigerians that are doing a well paid and skilled job but the percentage is very low.
Talk of the people we work with, Chaii!! Some no even get secondary school certificate and dem go dey do yanga for you unto say na their country men dey at the top.
Another issue that made me fed up of the job is that hubby and I hardly see. Most of the time when I'm off, he's not and we might not even see once in 3 months. Which kin life.
After about a year, I gave up looking for job and we decided that I should focus on the one at hand, finish my 2yr contract and go back home while hubby would continue looking.
Towards the end of my first contract in 2017, I was one day chatting with one of my friends whom we did NYSC together on FB. He asked about life in UAE and while I was complaining, he was like why u no try Canada na. Told him I don't have any money for agent jare, then he told me its all DIY. He explained the basic things like WES, IELT and that I should be the PA since I'm younger. He then sent me all the necessary links I needed. My friend was alreadyh in the pool then waiting forITA
When I got to work that night, I took my time to go through those links and simulated my score and was around 450 something. I chatted my friend up and he was like, with this score, you are balling oooo.
I called hubby and explained everything to him, he agreed at the instance but then reminded me of the POF which means I would have to renew my contract as no job would be waiting for me in Nigeria.
Thought about it for days, weighed the prons and cons and concluded to remain here. I renewed my employment in November 2017and by January 2018, my friend had gotten ITA and his PPR MARCH. That was when I started the preparation for IELTS.

IELTS
I joined some IELTS groups on FB and many were expressing their feeling on how they'v failed several times especially writing. Na their I know say E no b moimoi. Me wey I know say my English sef don spoil with the kind people I dey work with....Na to go carry BRIGHTER GRAMMAR so I go fit start from scratch ooo....lol.....dem no dey understand if you speak correct English so na to dey pick out the keywords of the sentence wey u wan try pass across.
I prepared for more than six months. Started preparing in March 2018 and wrote in November 10th, 2018 and passed at the first sitting with scores L8.5. W7 S7.5 R8.5. For reading and listening, I downloaded Cambridge 1-12 from the link I got from my friend and added other materials I got online. At first, I was using my phone to practise but due to the nature of my work but couldn't practise in exam conditions and those reading passages were hard. My work involves staring at more than 20 monitors at once and with moblie screen, by the time I finish my duty in the morning, my eyes would be strained. So I got a pinter and printed the whole of Cambridge 1-12 to make things easier. God knows how manymanu A4 paper I used..lol..anything for canny....
For writing, I knew I needed someone to review my essays so I got an online tutor for a fee. As for the speaking, I didn't practise until had booked for the test. I subscribed to liz's youtube vidoes and also checked out her website. It was from her I got to know that speaking questions are changed every 4 months(don't know if this is still applicable) and so questions can be repeated within those months. So, I copied questions that were being reported by students around the wrorld who recently did the speaking test, asked myself those questions and recorded my voice. On exam day, I listened to my voice on my way to the listening test and to God be the glory, my part 2 question was among those that had prepared for.
Hubby didn't have much time to prepare as we decided late for him to write but his score was enough to increase our score.

ECA
This was ready before writing IELTS. I did my verification at the time WES was still accepting transcripts directly from applicants, so I took vacation and went to my school in Nigeria. It was hassle free maybe na cuz na private school sha. I sent my sealed transcripts with photocopy of Msc. certificate to WES and evalution took 7 weeks.
I didn't know of this thread until few days to ITA and so we used to think that hubby's verification was compulsory. He wasn't due for vacation at the time so he contacted one of his friends who gave him one lecturers number to help him process his transcript. The school doesnt give transcripts directly to students and so had to be sent direcly to WES and Oga billed us almost 40k which we paid. After payment n ko, na so story start oooo, till today, transcript we no see, money e no refund. It was when I was complaining to my friend that I got to know that IELTS and WES isn't compulsory for secondary applicant. Na so we bone the man. Mr. Lecturer, there is God oooo!
While creating profile, we chose below secondary school for hubby's education and included LOE post ITA stating we chose that cuzI ECA wasn't done for it credentials and we won't be claiming points for it.

REFERENCE LETTER
This was straightforward. I went to my previous employer during my vacation who told me draft the letter is the format I wanted and he printed on the school letterhead.I added salary certificate as I was paid in cash, wasn't issued payslip and and school has no official website. I attached an LOE to explain all these, I even explained further that the COLLEGE behind the name of the school is commonly used for secondary schools in Nigeria and not College per se. Na wetin paranoia dey cause be that...lol..and I no wan NOC mismatch wahala.

ITA
Around October 2018, I transferred around 500k from my salary account to my.Nigerian savings account when I realised I wouldn't be able to use my salary account for POF as I would need a no objection letter from my company to get account statement. And the company wey I know no go even get my time.It was in December when we wanted to enter the pool that I got to know in one of the Indian FB group I had joined hat I would have to explain where I got the lump sum transferred meaning I would still need my salary account or wait till after 6 months . Which kind wahala be this one na!
My friend asked what we were waiting for and I explained the fund transfer ish to him and that POF sef never complete. He told me he doesn't matter that if the money isn't complete then I could reject ITA. He was like what if they put a stop to immigration and that even tie breakingthe rule might afftect us. So by January 19th, we sha created profile with one mind and got ITA on 23rd. I waited till February before declining ITA thinking that we would get in the following draw. The draw in February was 457 which was exactly our score but the tie breaking rule affected us...haa! Village people, and friend talk am oooo. Thankfully the draw in March 6th was 454 or so and thst was how ITA was clinched

POST ITA
I discovered this thread after the first ITA when and I was researching about lump sum transfer and gift deed for canada EE. It was then I got to.know that one doesn't need 6 months statement when using gift deed and so my mum transferred the balance to complete our POF.
After receiving the second ITA, I asked if there was any post ITA and when I didnt get any response, I created one and invited people to join. The group name was later changed to April/May Post AOR. which is full of awesome people

POF
As have read that most Nigerian banks don't gove reference letter in CIC, I applied for 3 months bank statement, non indebtedness letter and reference letter which was scanned to my mail. I added the transfer slip showing the transfer of fund from my mom's account to mine and a gift deed which she had done the affidavit in court. I also added my birth certificate towith proof the relationship between my mum and I cuz we do not bear the same surname (my parents use our family name while my sibling and I use my father's surname)
PCC
We submitted Nigerian and UAE PCC. For Nigerian PCC , we printed the fingerprint form online, filled and sent through courier to Nigeria and my uncle who had chatted with Inspector Moshood took them to Alagbon. He collected 15k for both. UAE PCC sent to our within 24hours after applying online.
In my passport, my surname was written as middle name and vise versa. So there were documents that didn't have the correct order of my name and so I attached my NIN slip, one and same person Affidavit and LOE.
I was also working while doing my MSc. and so there were overallaping in my work and education history.
I attached an LOE at the beginning of each placeholder and also a general LOE summarising all that needed to be explained and uploaded in the LOE section.

MEDICAL
I was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2015 when I wanted to leave naija for UAE and I took some medications then. I didn't even bother to redo the test to know my status since I wasn't having any symptoms and my visa was approved. So during our medical, I declared upfront to the doctor( I also answered yes to statutory questions while filling form post ITA) who stated that both hubby and I had to do the test. We assured him we know hubby's status but he said its protcol since we are couple. This came with additional cost. Result came with hubby being negative and mine positive.

POST AOR
Submitted our application in April 17th and one week post AOR, I got a mail from NDVO for furtherance test and contcted the doctor where I did my medical. Further tests were done and result showed that the viral counts are low and almost undetectable. On may 27th, meidcal was passed and Bil recieved. Biometrics was completed on may 30th and then the wait began. There were no changes in our application and every time we open na so so SUBMITTED for 6 months, thank God I belong to an amazing whatsapp group wey full of lovely people, the wait for turn person to another thing.
I lost my younger sister on the same day that our application clocked 3 months (July 17) and I was devastated. This took my mind off the application for a while cuz I jad to be there for our parents being the first child. Thanks to my group members also for their prayers and words of encouragement..April/May AOR, you guys are awesome!. Can't wait to celebrate those that still waiting.
I Mailed Ottawa towards the end of July to know visa office and app status and got the response that it's on queue to be reviewed by officer. I thought it was the famous RR cuz of those K-leg wey the application get and ordered GCMS immediately. Ordered through GETCMS and later got to know the response gotten from Ottawa was generic. Got the notes after 30days and it showed only criminality passed and others not started. I didn't check the application too often but the way I always rush to open anytime I see envelope on my ehen!......lol

I got a message from my company in the first week of August as they wanted to know if I would renewing my employment contract, I sha used one mind to tell them 'NO'...Not knowing what the outcome of our application would be. Even though I was ready to go home, i know say naija no easy. Na so hubby and I started fasting and prayer.

I Mailed Ralph on 19th of August and his response was no different from that of GCMS note.
Raised CSE 3 days to 6month completion and Eligibility was in progress, criminality passed and security not started.
As other members of the group with same AOR date were seeing ghost update, I decided to check our application on October 24th and saw that I had a GU. I was so happy knowing that PPR was on the way. Woke up 5am the follwing morning to pray and decided to check my mail and there it was, the most awaited mail. Mail was received 12.25am UAE on 25th October.
We submitted our assports on 27th October at Abu Dhabi VFS and now awaiting COPR.

Thanks to all those who contribute to this great thread.God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Ivypeter:
Hello guys,
I am so excited and I want to share my IELTS
Listening- 8.5
Reading- 9.0
Writing- 7.5
Speaking- 7.5
Thank you, Johnny Bravo
book for Medicals and request for your foreign PCC already. If CiC wouldn’t do shakara today, you should get your ITA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2019
yemblaze:
Wow...congratulations

Just gather all your documents and be ready to submit..ITA is sure. May the rest of the journey be smooth.
Weldone Mr Johnnybravo grin

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator o. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 1:59am On Oct 30, 2019
I never sent my certificate to WES. Just my transcripts.

Josephhh:
Are you sure about this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 2:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Please delete part of your quote. It makes the thread unnecessarily long.
Another option is to delete everything and just type your question and @ the person like this -> @elijah101
Thanks

elijah101:
i wish there was a way i could contact you , i am more particular about your reference letter , i am in that same dilemma , I would like to if possible get a draft of the reference letter

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alteco007(m): 2:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations. Masha Allah

tey4tobyy8005:

ALHAMDULILAH
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!! SEMI SILENT READER COMING THROUGH!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Heartduchess:
ican- not equivalent to a canadian qualification. If you have ats/aat it works or do cima foundation 4 papers . Diploma in ifrs- not evaluated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Acca f1 to f3 - one semester
Acca f1 to f9- favourable evaluation- can't remember the exact evaluation
Acca all papers - favourable evaluation - 3 years degree

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.