Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1328948 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dannymama:
Finally it my turn to celebrate������ I attempted IELTS 3 times and finally got my good grade on the third try. @johnnybravo1990 as a good tutor. Instantly created a Nairaland Acct, so I could contact him. Thank God he was available to tutor me for 2weeks before my exam. My last score was S8.5/R8.0/W7.5/L8.5
If you are having problems with writing @johnnybravo1990 is a fantastic tutor.
Perfect IELTS score. Happy for you, but I pray today’s draw doesn’t deflate your happiness. Congrats. We will also celebrate your ITA and PPR here insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Four more draws left for 2019 going by the 2 week interval draw....God help us

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:
the provinces are choosing from the pool ( alberta, ontario,NS,PEI,) . you cant apply they chose you. the one that just opened flood gate SINP too score is high and the noc is limited. most of the pnp were chosen.. so one should either hope or learn french
I agree with you 100% Tunde... All way na way.
PNP can be Logical sometimes.
I know someone who travelled all the way to gate crash for a Job fair, Just to get NOI.
Someone else with CRS 440 only edited his profile to picked Ontario as province of choice and got NOI immediately.
Although NOC was in demand.

This PNP thing na calculation oooh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Angelicstar:
Pls what's the account number used for the bankdraft
I didn't use an account number. Just issue the draft from your own bank in the name of the beneficiary I mentioned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nappy760(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
cry all these look like gibberish , where do I start from?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babyfaze514: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
angry angryI knew the CRS point for today was going to be high but I wasn't expecting 475.... anyhow.... one cannot lose hope....we keep on pushing ...... hopefully it will get down to my score of 464 before the end of the year

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MCPB: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello, Newbie alert,
I am trying to apply for Sask PNP because of the high score rate. However, my NOC code 4012 (for university research assistant) is ineligible and i am trying to use NOC 4021 (for college research assistant. I want to know if there is any significant difference between the two? Current CRS 448
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abbey4christ(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Start from here https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
nappy760:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please I need help with this
AzubuikeOnyeka:
Good afternoon all. Please and please I am in a dilemma

To get my POF, I had a lot of family members transfer money to me. My question is:

1. If I use the money to buy T.bills, do I still need to give CIC my bank statement?
2. Can I do more than more than 1 gift deed to prove my different family members gave me the money?

Would appreciate your timely response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
AzubuikeOnyeka:
I also have another issue, the DOB on my WAEC certificate is different from that on my BSC (different years) and WES mentioned it in my report that my DOB was not in sync. The correct DOB is the one on my WAEC.

Will a sworn affidavit alongside my birth certificate and a LOE suffice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hey bro, I have a question as a lot of rumours going about these days.

so is it possible for someone to have 460 points for Canadian pr & not still get ITA? Someone told me he has been on this thing for 3 years with 460 & I'm really doubting his statement

Brother, that's very untrue. Don't pay any attention to that person.

While I must confess that it seems to be get more difficult by the day, due to younger and well qualified applicants in the pool, 460 should still get one an ITA. If I recall correctly, there's been almost 10 draws this year alone with target scores less than or equal to 460.

My advice - do all you can while the sun is still shining because this immigration policy can be altered at any time. Remember US Visa Lottery, right?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by shygunXs(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
shygunXs:

So, fast rewind to May 2019, when FST was drawn. CRS hit 470. The next set of draws done saw a shed of about 11points down to 459 over 4 draws. Notice an increase in ITA value from the then regular 3350 to 3600 then up to 3900. That was to cushion the spike in crs trend here; We can see our projected 471 dropping to 459 by December 4, if not 460 later in November 2019.

The events fuelling the influx of people will slow down soon. I hear Canadian graduates getting ITA, We see PNP rolling out a lot, Lot of people completing wes/iqas/ices/ielts and hitting the pool. Bulk of those in the pool in that 451-600 bound are below 460 but entered the pool anyways to secure their tie-breaker spot.

The dynamics of the pool doesn't really tell the true picture of what we are contending with but a whole lot is a fluke. We've seen the crs deflate irrespective of any initial spike, so we should be very optimistic.

Me I'm driving the score down with my mind and positive energy. 460 no be joke. I dont see the score sgetting sustained at a 470 or 466 sef. It will always come and kiss 459 again. At least we did 430 early this year. It's just a cycle.

The painful thing is that some people will now decline the ITA and reenter the pool again, denying people the opportunity repeatedly. Sai!!!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good day Fam;

Please a quick clarification

I’m trying to use WES for evaluation..
do I need to send them transcripts from my end?
Cos I’ve read some comments when people talk about faxing their transcripts

Please help weigh in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by shygunXs(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jbaby09:
Good day Fam;

Please a quick clarification

I’m trying to use WES for evaluation..
do I need to send them transcripts from my end?
Cos I’ve read some comments when people talk about faxing their transcripts

Please help weigh in

Just fax your certificate via hellofax . com . Your school will send the transcript.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
AzubuikeOnyeka:
Good afternoon all. Please and please I am in a dilemma

To get my POF, I had a lot of family members transfer money to me. My question is:

1. If I use the money to buy T.bills, do I still need to give CIC my bank statement?
2. Can I do more than more than 1 gift deed to prove my different family members gave me the money?

Would appreciate your timely response

You may go ahead and buy Tbills without providing a copy of your bank statement to IRCC. However, if you were a Boy Scout then you know you should BE PREPARED for possible outcomes, such as an ADR for POF.

My advice - ensure you have all the gift deeds ready and a water-tight explanation for large or irregular in-flows into your account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tina26:
angry am not a prophet but damn . 475
3 draws this year hmmm. Let’s see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Yeuniecesir: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
ITA ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lastbornop: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thanks bro....
Samseens:

@lastbornop, I've not done the Certification in Business Analysis Course, I'm afraid I can't help you at this time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rahman137(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Get the family members to all send to your father/mother then get her to make the transfer to you, better to be save than sorry.
If the money had already been transferred to you, you should know how to get it out and make it come back to you from your parent.
AzubuikeOnyeka:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
nappy760:

From Page 1 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lastbornop: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Go to yaba market (estreme end of the market) or Katangura (super b/stop)

Kukuadie:
Hello everyone,

Please, where can I get hoodie/sweater (thick ones)/cardigan/aso otutu in Lagos?

Responses will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
3 draws this year hmmm. Let’s see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
allabs:
Score was 475 Yesterday, Birthday is today, (-5). Now on 470.

Nothing spoil, We wait for the next draw.

Congrats to all ITA Clinchers.

Oops, sorry mate. You will get it next draw

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guys, I don’t even have ITA yet.. but the PPR wait is already nerve wracking grin cheesy

Over here, constantly stalking everything Canada, it is well

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
allabs:
Score was 475 Yesterday, Birthday is today, (-5). Now on 470.

Nothing spoil, We wait for the next draw.

Congrats to all ITA Clinchers.

Hope it isn't too late to wish you a happy birthday? More blessings this year. We will all rejoice laslas over this Canada waka.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kukuadie: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
lastbornop:
Go to yaba market (estreme end of the market) or Katangura (super b/stop)

Thank you very much.
Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gamobade: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Samseens:

It's easier to go for BCS Certificate in IT. I think it'll add about 33 points to your scores. The exam is taken twice every year. March and September. I did mine this September and the results should be out by December. You can visit their site to know more about the exams. It's about IT, but you don't need to have IT background if you can learn. https://www.bcs.org is the website to know more.

33points? Old I am interested too since I have an IT background. At what point in the CRS score do I specify this. I want to do a simulation to see how far this can take me.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gamobade:

33points? Old I am interested too since I have an IT background. At what point in the CRS score do I specify this. I want to do a simulation to see how far this can take me.
Thanks
Please don’t get this thing twisted please. BCS course is not the one giving you 33 points. It’s two or more certificates and in your case, I remember you saying you have OND, HND, BSC. You DO NOT need BCS because you already have two or more certificates with either evaluating your ND & HND alone or any of those two with your Bsc. Please move on with your evaluation and forget BCS as a means to increase your CRS score. It’s not for you. It’s for those with just Bsc degree only.

Samseens, please be more specific when explaining the 33 more points so others don’t misunderstand you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NanaF: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gamobade:

Thanks

Simulate with your educational qualification as 2 or more degrees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JuneFirst: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
ITA clinched...
God be praised!

JuneFirst:
DESTINATION ONTA...

OINP Application status - Approved

Current CRS - 1035

Fingers crossed, awaiting ITA...

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Your script is so detailed and such an interesting read...Your score is 10/10. All the areas of a PPR story was well covered. All the best bro

hayoakins:
Jehova El-PR has done me well.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.