Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? (1269 Views)

Poll: Who should lead your hook?

Akon: 61% (8 votes)
Awilo Logomba: 7% (1 vote)
Kaysha: 7% (1 vote)
Kofi Olomide: 0% (0 votes)
Papa Wemba: 0% (0 votes)
Sunny Ade: 0% (0 votes)
Tuface Idibia: 7% (1 vote)
Youssou n' dour: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by Christino(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2007
Youssou N'Dour : France 98 Theme Song, Diallo with Wyclef, has featured with other foreign artistes including Carlos Santana

Tuface: Phat Girlz' Soundtrack, Proud to be African with Wyclef, fastest rising in popularity and one of the most sought after voices since "Omode meta nsere by tetuila"

Akon: Ghetto/sensual in concept, Featured in tracks with countless artistes including Rasheeda,Tupac, Biggy, Snoop and co, more popular outside Africa.

I'll go for Youssou anytime, If you've seen Femi Kuti at the peak of his voice or Olori Oko by infinity, you should have a clue. What bout you?

Pictures Please . . . . .
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by tollu: 4:07pm On May 26, 2007
It's definately Yossous N'dour, the guy's totally off da chain! i lur him.
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by doyin13(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2007
@tollu

i totally disagree. lol

its definitely akon.
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by danniecool(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2007
Youssous N'dour has a great charming voice, with his France 98 theme song it is obvious is the best, that song really moved me though I didn't understand the lyrics then,

Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by cuteass1(f): 4:36am On May 30, 2007
Def. Akon, followed by 2face cheesy
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by zigbo(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2007
which one is 2face
he's not supposed to be on that list, i dnt think he has a nice voice
nywyz
the rest ve great voices but i will go for one with a mo masculine voice nd that will be kaysha though u neva get to hear his real voice,it always sounds aided by surround system dnt know how to xplain though but similar to Tpain

then akon such lovely melody to his voice,if i had an oppurtunity to work with any of them from the list it will be akon cos he has a unique voice nd he's mo famouslol and kaysha cos he's voice is deeper than the rest.
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by mukina2: 9:53pm On May 30, 2007
of all the ones named up dere, i have only seen and heard Youssou live and he has a magical voice .he's the king of mbalax .

Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by mrmetoo(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2007
I was expecting to see some 2face haters here too lol.

All of them are great different styles. I'm trying to choose but its difficult.
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by thegame(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2007
I think Akon has the most chrming voice in Africa. @face also got some but i just don't think he can make it. They ain't real. I feel his throat is about to be cut off whenever he tries to sing a high note.Huh. That's it. Try watching videos where he tries to siong a high note. You will see.Akonis the best male, then Dour
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2007
Akon has that voice that makes me melt.

it's absolutely fantastic!
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by cuteass1(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2007
michelin89:

Akon has that voice that makes me melt.

How did you know, i've been looking for the right words to say just that, 
his voice definitely knocks me off my feet grin
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by shazeez(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2007
Its definately gotta be Akon, that guy is just marvellous. His sonorious voice brings out that perfect blend of african rhythms, r n b and hip hop
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by OmoEko1(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2007
Akon got it kiss kiss kiss just listen to his second album kiss kiss u will fall in love with him.

michelin89:

Akon has that voice that makes me melt. [b][/b]

second that
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by cuteass1(f): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2007
Omo Eko:

Akon got it kiss kiss kiss just listen to his second album kiss kiss u will fall in love with him.

I don't need his second album, I'm already in love with him lol kiss

Hi sweetie BTW kiss kiss
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by OmoEko1(f): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2007
cute-ass:

I don't need his second album, I'm already in love with him lol kiss

Hi sweetie BTW kiss kiss
Hello i missed you kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? by IBDat(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2007
Undoutedly Akon has a clear differentiated voice from all the above - Yossous N'dour to has a distinct unique voice, but i can't help thinking if it wasn't for the French ancient it wouldn't be all that natural undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Esse Agesse Peppersoupe Mama? / Big Boy Album Cover - Eldee / Anyone "Jerkin" In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.