Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance (7288 Views)

Shehu Sani Challenges Buhari To Name Governors ‘Stealing’ LG Funds / Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Islie: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Igbawase Ukumba in Lafia

The Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule, has declared that any elected governor in the country who steals public funds needs deliverance from God.

The need for deliverance of such a governor, as according to him, was because governors are well provided for such that only a diabolical person would resort to stealing.

He stated this at weekend during the closing ceremony of the 23rd National Quranic Recitation Competition organised by the Jamaatul Izalatul Bid’ah Wa Ikamatus Sunnah (JIBWIS) in Lafia, the state capital.

According to him, “Any person elected as governor of a state has no justification to steal public funds. So anyone elected as governor and is found stealing public funds requires deliverance from God.

“When I assumed office as governor, I realised that only those who have no true knowledge about God or those whose major preoccupation is to steal public funds, could steal. Any person who is a governor and still steals public funds, such a person is in need of deliverance from God.”

Sule used the occasion to call on scholars and educated elites to join politics as a way of bringing sanity to the system.

He, therefore, dismissed insinuations that one must be wealthy before joining politics, stressing that as long as religious scholars avoid politics, then they should be prepared to elect leaders who will betray their trust.

The governor equally called on Islamic scholars not to relent in telling the people the truth, even at the risk of rejection, urging them to aspire for leadership positions.

Speaking also, the National Chairman of the council of Ulamau of JIBWIS, Sheik Sani Yahaya Jingir, charged Muslim faithful on the need to be law-abiding, stressing the importance of seeking both Islamic and Western education.

The Muslim cleric also decried the level of moral decadence in the country’s educational system, especially with recent reports of sexual harassment of female students in some universities.

Jingir, therefore, called on university lecturers to put the fear of God in their work, and henceforth desist from molesting their students.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/14/governors-stealing-public-funds-need-deliverance-says-nasarawa-gov/

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Zamanee1: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Serious deliverance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Racoon(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2019
This table you're shaking ehen, you're also on it Mr.Governor.

7 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by GOFRONT(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2019
lipsrsealed

How about deliverance and then Firing squad.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by PapaBaby: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Not deliverance but lengthy jail term. I mean Ibori learnt his lesson but the likes of Oshiomhole and Tinubu are still eating from their states even to this day.

18 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by thundafire: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Let me see if he will not buy house at maitama to asokoro nd get in USA and secretly be a citizen of Islands somewhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by kokoA(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Na did type dey come thief pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by chigoziri2403(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Did the governors tell you they need deliverance?
Who wants to be delivered of money,
They even want to be possessed more and more of the spirit of money
What's the aim of being a governor, if not to siphon public funds?
I

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by OakConsultNG: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Interesting..

Meanwhile, did you know you can get your business registered for as little as 23 thousand naira? Well, check our profile for contact details to enjoy this offer.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Necksonnel: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
You need deliverance yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who will deliver sule

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by bobokeshington: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
They should come to my church for the special deliverance service... They must come with their tithes & offerings grin
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by whitebulb(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
War
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by ursullalinda(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Word....if Only it will be implied there will be sanity
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Your own is either looting or frauding. Sebi the words are not the same but have the same meaning. Jagbajantis intete.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by CanadaOrBust: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hypocrite. Because we KNOW u r doing exactly that

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by yomi007k(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided

They need a bullet in the head.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by VivyZub(f): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
please check my signature
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by FaskeyG(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
kokoA:
Na did type dey come thief pass.
Na dem dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Ategberoson(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
that's how Ameachi said he doesn't like money, people that know me, no I don't like money. you become lawmaker, governors 2 times and ministers two times yet you don't like money

even buhari don't have money to buy presidential form yet his son is one of the richest president kid in the world

useless people

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Sirpaul(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
take a look at his mouth......

you better talk to your friend Ganduje abi na Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by akanbiaa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Zamanee1:
Serious deliverance
Its actually death sentence to deter others.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
They need deliverance but petty thief should either be burnt or sentenced to 7 years imprisonment..

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by passyhansome(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
YES OOOO
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Primusinterpares(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
not deliverances... they need to be jailed for life and their I'll gotten wealth seized

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by ZombieTAMER: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sycophants everywhere

Birds of a feather

Utter rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by Cmanforall: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
I was thinking he would say they need castration... or stoning.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by bimbola4real(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yep, everything tied to deliverance and God. I think we have enough of that already and people still steal. Church on Sunday, Mosque on Friday and back to work on Monday to continue stealing................. and the cycle continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance by dallyemmy: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
NEEDS TO BE JAILED INSTEAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics) / Adebanjo: Afenifere Does Not Believe In Secession / Seun Was Roasted On Twitter For Posting This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.