Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Designer Hanbags For Less - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Designer Hanbags For Less (983 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Hanbags For Less by Ipsi(f): 2:19am On Nov 08, 2010
Husbands,Sons,Boyfriends,Brothers,Friends<ladies<wives<girlfriends, Fashionista's!!! The bag lady has got new beautiful handbags for sale. you know its time you changed that one nation bag. Start the new year with new arm candy. Buy her a bag for Christmas or her birthday or just to show you love and appreciate her. ladies treat yourself to great quality bags!!!

Click here for our range of handbags.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=227727&id=128338155100\\

08022276300/BBPIN 21DD2D73

prices from N30k.

Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by vivnwa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
i love the bags,but am not in lag.how do i get one.
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by wumexmine: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
Am selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by Ipsi(f): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2010
vivnwa:

i love the bags,but am not in lag.how do i get one.
If you are in Abuja I can courier it to you. by ABC or one of theses transport lines. Send your email address to timaabdul@hotmail.com. ill send you the catalog. it has all the available bags and pricing, also my contact.

Thank you.
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by Ipsi(f): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2010
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by marian1000: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2010
Hi Love,
I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. So darling, I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box: ( marian.maian39@yahoo.com ) So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
I wait for your positive reply,
Yours in love
Marian.
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by ezine2010(f): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
I just like all your bag's photos, very cool design,
Really It is The Status symbol of Today's Woman.Please read here a[b] Beautiful Article on World's Famous Branded Handbags[/b]http://thenomansland..com/2009/12/worlds-famous-branded-handbags-status.html
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by plappville(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
Thé bags are Nice, thé prices are not bad also. So unfortunate!
Re: Designer Hanbags For Less by toytuns(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2011
here is a website for bags too
http://www.stylebybike.com/category/accessories/bags
or email help@stylebybike.com

(1) (Reply)

Beauties Battle To Be Miss Black Africa Uk 2011 / New Beauty Secret Revealed By Adobé / Omotola Sizzles On The Cover Of Mania Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.