Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (46971 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by AstroG1: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I was talking to Martinez not you...

By the way,what I meant is why condemn People for the same things you do

But u called my attention (AstroG) undecided?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by yesloaded: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
the core reason I advocate for these ladies is because they most likely do not initiate the idea of an affair rather it has mostly been the guys who sweet talk these ladies into kick starting a romantic episode.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Galaticos444: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
women are sore losers in the end, the guys dont care... so these ladies needs the right kind of orientation not some morbid guidelines that has being reiterated via threads by some selfish OP overtime.
sore loser cos u av sex with a guy dat both of u enjoys and outside dat wot else do u bring to d table?

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chenzen. I don't understand your post. Is this miseducation or formal education?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by carzola(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Even ring can't tie a girl down now..
We all have to come to terms that
We are all recycling them same hoes

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by B2joa(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
It is not my intention to sound like a broken record... but the reality of that romance that u re putting your life into is that you re simply a pun in his game of chess in the end he s preserving his queen for his final conquest.

Ask me y and I ll tell u...

ok
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by midnighter(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
It is not my intention to sound like a broken record... but the reality of that romance that u re putting your life into is that you re simply a pun in his game of chess in the end he s preserving his queen for his final conquest.

It seems nobody is asking you why...so...Why?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by topstone4: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:

It is not pun; it is pawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by jeff1607(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
truth is if Op was married or in a blissful relationship this topic or discussion wouldn't come up

find the love of your life and focus on your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by WeRblessed(f): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
That your boyfriend or husband is cheating on you does not mean that every ladies' man is doing same. Please carry your low-self esteem go your house. All men are not the same. Their are men that value their marriage, fear the lord, and love their families.

Yeye de smell! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by B2joa(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heroclitus:
Yours aren't miseducations , Maybe we could call them "Eyeopeners" or Chenzen's Hypothesis

U always sound like mal

es are bad in their entirety

hypocricy of the highest brogudom

please who dose this guys/men/boys cheat with? Are they sleeping with other men or women/ladies/girls? So what the female gender dose here is called what?

see female and male are both bad but until the females comes to the understanding that most times they wil be at the recieving end and end unhealthy "he talked me into it excusses" it will continue.. Females can be most deadly cheater o.. But most times they kw that this person is in a relationship or even married and after everything you now com and be teling me that eh "after al dat i hav don 4 him? Kai... See dnt even let us start o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by TemmyT002(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
I guess that means my babe is lucky to have me. I don't have to cheat when no one is better than she.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Chukapage(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
the core reason I advocate for these ladies is because they most likely do not initiate the idea of an affair rather it has mostly been the guys who sweet talk these ladies into kick starting a romantic episode.
why do you ladies hate taking responsibility for your actions ,you lots always get to blame someone ! It's disgusting that's why you can hear a man boldly tell you he once had a good woman but he lost her but a woman will demonize her EXES act like saint you can never hear a woman say "I once had a good guy but I lost him because of my selfishness,fucking around ,bla bla bla" must you always be the evil dubious "victim"?!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Chukapage(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
why do you ladies hate taking responsibility for your actions ,you lots always get to blame someone ! It's disgusting that's why you can hear a man boldly tell you he once had a good woman but he lost her but a woman will demonize her EXES act like saint you can never hear a woman say "I once had a good guy but I lost him because of my selfishness,fucking around ,bla bla bla" must you always be the evil dubious "victim"?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by cybriz82(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heroclitus:
Yours aren't miseducations , Maybe we could call them "Eyeopeners" or Chenzen's Hypothesis

U always sound like males are bad in their entirety

Dnt mind d ashawo trying to get d females attention...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by bluefilm: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Guys, don't be fooled.

This chenzen OP of a guy is a woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
A bitter man on the loose,make Una hollam ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Another thread of back and forth exchanges between two genders filled with people that refuse to commit and be accountable to anyone.

Everyone just wants to fvck and chop lofe without responsibilities, then come online to demonize each other after things go south, as they most often do.

Nonsense hedonistic generation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Hotfella(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Men lie, women lie.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
Even ring can't tie a girl down now..
We all have to come to terms that
We are all recycling them same hoes
thos is hilarious coming from the gender that claims cheating is their 'nature', and no 'real man' can be faithful

I think we all know who the hoes getting recycled really are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Numerouno94(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:

I doubt ur a male.probably a female behind dat moniker. buh if ur truly a male den i can conclude dat uve bn PUSSIFIED.
On a second tot u might b a male tryin to get cheap likes frm ladies nd get their attention.
Its a pity uve bn so PUSSIFIED
If ur intelligent enuf u wuld hv kwn dat Its 50 50 tin in a relationship. Both genders cheat.
Abeg make i dey go cos i get my poem to Finnish 2nit,carry ur own go wan corner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
lifestyle1:
When you love your sis with all your heart, you come up with this shit...

Take heart bro.

You can't control or satisfy a woman.
Lifestyle1 has said it alll.........you can never control nor satisfy a woman on planet earth,end of quote

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by kole88(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
IN NIGERIA MEN HAVE 2 KICK START D ROMANTIC IDEAL, IT IS HARD TO SEE LADIES ASKING MEN OUT. 5% OUT OF 500 CASES

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by purples25(f): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Im reading comments
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
You nailed it Safari. Lol

safarigirl:
Another thread of back and forth exchanges between two genders filled with people that refuse to commit and be accountable to anyone.

Everyone just wants to fvck and chop lofe without responsibilities, then come online to demonize each other after things go south, as they most often do.

Nonsense hedonistic generation

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Kinsley01: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2019
See below
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Emotionss: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
chenzen:

Chaiii na so excited do you ?
@op you are a full definition of woman wrapper.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by firstolalekan(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:

Lol
Frustration and depression is disturbing this one... grin

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by luminouz(m): 12:09am On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:

*sighs*

This one don start again!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Emotionss: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
chenzen:

The guy that broke your heart did you strong. Please accept my simpaty
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Realbelieveer(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2019
this matter strong... see wetiƱ Adam and eve cux o
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by womenareapes: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:

is that how your father did before he married your mother? undecided

stop thinking with your preek and let your brain do the thinking boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Osogbo Pre-wedding Photos / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.