Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (46943 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Numerouno94:

I doubt ur a male.probably a female behind dat moniker. buh if ur truly a male den i can conclude dat uve bn PUSSIFIED.
On a second tot u might b a male tryin to get cheap likes frm ladies nd get their attention.
Its a pity uve bn so PUSSIFIED
If ur intelligent enuf u wuld hv kwn dat Its 50 50 tin in a relationship. Both genders cheat.
Abeg make i dey go cos i get my poem to Finnish 2nit,carry ur own go wan corner.
is that all?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Chaiii na so excited do you ?
@op you are a full definition of woman wrapper.
such is life... name calling is part of it
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
luminouz:

*sighs*

This one don start again!
are u tired? cos I m just warming up o! this will be the longest epistles in the history of Nairaland. see this

https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The guy that broke your heart did you strong. Please accept my simpaty
huh?_
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
womenareapes:
is that how your father did before he married your mother? undecided

stop thinking with your preek and let your brain do the thinking boy!
what!!!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
J111333:
Sissy men disgust me. sad
really... but y? does truth sting that much?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Numerouno94(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
marvelous000:

that is to unequivocally say; you'll drop her like a bag of filth as soon as you find someone better than her.

Reality will soon set in wen she dumps him 4 anoda guy.dnt trust ladies except ur wife.Even a wife can betray u.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ramos16:

Who the hell is this guy? Are you high on something? You are telling me that women have no say in who they go into relationship with? Where did you grow up? Women just as much as men play the game of chess with their relationships, I have first hand experience 3 times. A girl even got married while we were dating but didn't tell me
9 out of 10, a guy is never himself when wooing for lust... she sees him as her dream guy and heartily falls for the monster, time reveals his hidden dark sides and she felt sorry for herself.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by jeff1607(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
keep guessing grin

do you cheat as well?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by icankel: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
sometimes I wonder wat value a girlfriend add in a man's life, u chase her for a long period of time then she agrees, from there u start calling her like mad, recharging her phone, taking her out, buying her all kinds of materials, sometimes she prevent u from engaging fully on ur job all in d name of love. she stops u from having a time out with ur other friends and relatives. she want u to make love to her all through d day/night and while making d love knowing fully well is all she offers in a relationship u will like to kill urself on top of her thinking ur hurting her not knowing ur killing urself. Mind u, before she agreed to be with u she has calculated ur worth. So wat do women offer in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
not all males are bad but the majority in this context has cast their shadows over the few near flawless ones... ladies has suffered in the hands of these guys.
Why do I av a feeling u are a female, masking as male.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:
@chenzen

Let's also not forget that the average dating experiences for both genders are as follows.

So I find it odd that you, chenzen, think men are playing women and then ending up with their best option. It's women that are fond of this. Usually, once a man picks you, he already has plans to make you his queen no matter if a more beautiful and sexy damsel comes his way later. Once, a woman agrees to date you, loyalty cannot be guaranteed except you are her best option financially. Even if you are the best option, she still sees other men and keeps them on standby. When it seems that no one is going to take your place are the best option, she agrees to walk down the aisle with you.
what are u implying?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
hotwax:
All the ladies I am fcking right now are in serious relationship...

Men can't compete with women when it comes to cheating.

It's resources intensive...women don't need any resources, all they need to do is go to the venue and open their legs.

what are u feeling like... perhaps u deserve a medal for time wasting.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by topstone4: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
thank bro. I m humbled... now u can smile.

And now, you can stop making sensless mistakes.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Skmoda360:

Men hater....this must be a woman killing relationships.
call me an insider or whatever. it's only a man that can say these things the way they are. whose gonna bell the cat... go to chenzen.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
topstone4:

And now, you can stop making sensless mistakes.
sure. u re indeed educated... those late night lessons were of help
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
jimbson:

Hw sure r u? U might be the queen � but because of ur insecurities and this kind of thinking u push him aside..
Just saying
pls rephrase it.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by topstone4: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
sure. u re indeed educated... those late night lessons were of help

Quite unfortunate they couldn't help your case.....quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raydans:

I can't agree less
are u a product of your environment or ur environment is a product of u... which one
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
topstone4:

Quite unfortunate they couldn't help your case.....quite unfortunate.
grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Let him see na Me sef i dey see other guys But if hz my fiance then i take d right measures

The fact that dubai is beautiful won't stop him from admiring cairo

Some ladies sef,me all dz lil stuffs dont bother me
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
no be only pun... Na rhyme... Ode.... Rago Ileya...
madness is in ur blood. must u bite people
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
If men are not trustworthy try lesbianism ok.
shut up
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Neoteny:

Traitor!
wait for it. men are puppies
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
forreelliinc:
You are simply one of the garages for his penis
shut up and be nice
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Martinez79: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
emmaodet:

If they say that women lose more in a relationship then let us look it from this angle -
2 people agree to float a business (relationship), one came in with the money, time, ideas and also running around while the other came in with ideas, time and running around for the biz too.
Now, if the biz crashes (broken relationship), who do will think will feel it most and be lamenting, nagging? The one who invested the lost money because the moment the business crashes, the other partner is already submitting CV in other reputable companies looking to get another job.
That is why we see more guys lamenting on nairaland because the one that invest money most gets hurt most and we know most ladies don't invest in relationship with there money but body which they enjoy too
Gbam! That's exactly the angle I am looking at it from. They both enjoyed sex but only the woman enjoyed the money and the guy made financial losses. Most times, despite the financial and emotional investments (sometimes even career wise) and time sacrificed, the relationship doesn't even last as the girl dumps him cold to settle with her highest bidder. These boys even get cheated on, and are told "no sex until marriage". grin

— Omar09

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by MrSly(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
women are sore losers in the end, the guys dont care... so these ladies needs the right kind of orientation not some morbid guidelines that has being reiterated via threads by some selfish OP overtime.
The victim card aren't working anymore. You ladies play victim card and at the same time do worse.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by MrSly(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
It is not my intention to sound like a broken record... but the reality of that romance that u re putting your life into is that you re simply a pun in his game of chess in the end he s preserving his queen for his final conquest.

Ask me y and I ll tell u...
Seems you are bitter because your meannguy man didn't allow you play card of promiscuity under him nose but dumped you ASAP for the next seeming serious girl. Not all men are weak. Cry peacefully dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
comshots:
The day a guy will break his over jealous girlfriend heart that day she will reveal all the people she has been having sex with.And the guy will be shock to hear that she has even slept with his best friends and cousins before.Fear some ladies.

Lol....
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
cucumbae:
So you ladies purposely tear that condom he wears so that he can get you pregnant by force?You are taking a big risk.I pity you.
Besides, why do you as a decent girl even allow a cheating bf to get you pregnant?

You cant pity me cos Im not in that group or trapping a man with such. I'm celibate so it can't happen

I believe in letting it come from the man's heart to want to be with me. I don't believe in forcing people to do things against their wish cos it will backfire. Only speaking for those who do it.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Deepthoughts: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
shut up
shut side!
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
shut side!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Shoot Pre-wedding Photo In Toilet (photo) / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.