Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S (27139 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Praizenewsgist(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Famous nollywood actress welcomes her first born, A baby boy in U.S. The good news is yet to be announced by the actress but the picture of the actress with her baby surfaced online recently. details later. Congratulate to him.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nollywood-actress-wumi-toriola-welcomes-her-child-in-the-u-s/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Praizenewsgist(f): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
See More Photos ===> HERE

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
ISSA BOYCHILD....BOYCHILD...

DEAR LORD,

WHEN I'M READY, PLS BLESS ME WITH BOYCHILD, BOYCHILD BOYCHILD!!!....ALL BOYS..

AMEN...

7 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Nairafame1: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Awwwwnnn... My baby baby
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Adepet222(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thank God
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
GOFRONT:
DEAR LORD,
WHEN I'M READY, PLS BLESS ME WITH BOYCHILD, BOYCHILD BOYCHILD!!!....ALL BOYS.. AMEN...

Please ensure you train them well. Prisons around the world are congested and we need the world to be safe and habitable for we that would born girls.

Amen and congrats to her.

30 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Centcanada: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
A welcome development matrimonially.
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by mangojuice(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
donstan18:
Thank God she birthed a boy, because giving birth to a girl is almost equivalent to barrenness.
See mumu

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Bbbwings: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
I never marry o
But my kid must be born there.
That citizenship is a must for him
The suffering I Don suffer for this shithole is enough

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by solmusdesigns: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
smiley

sometime i feel trumps concerns, imagine fulani herdsmen becoming indegenes of your locality because of birth

5 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

The mother counted it a big breakthrough to have birthed her child outside Nigeria. Something the child will grow up to be ever thankful of.

Nobody wants to be associated with Nigeria. What a pity!

Our president and our leaders spend most of their lives outside Nigeria, while they come back to tell us, Nigeria is getting better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by shamecurls(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
GOFRONT:

DEAR LORD,

AMEN...

No need praying

Na girls you go born all through.

I have checked your destiny.

15 Likes

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by DDon2(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations to *Him* Kee
Praizenewsgist:
Famous nollywood actress welcomes her first born, A baby boy in U.S. The good news is yet to be announced by the actress but the picture of the actress with her baby surfaced online recently. details later. Congratulate to him.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nollywood-actress-wumi-toriola-welcomes-her-child-in-the-u-s/

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by gurunlocker: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
donstan18:
Thank God she birthed a boy, because giving birth to a girl is almost equivalent to barrenness.

I guess for the child to be born, two guys had intercourse huh?

Very senseless post! All for likes.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
donstan18:

What a fool!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Freeman50(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congratulate to him?? This alone can ruin your career. Young lady, you need to use the right words.
Praizenewsgist:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Lamanii22(f): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Awwwwn congratulations wunmi... She's such a wonderful actress... But wait.. Is there no good hospital in Nigeria ni? na so so US US
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Teeklef(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
This gal Sabi act baje..... I love her!!! Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Sirseedorf(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats to her

Make she invite us for the naming ceremony o, Amala and ewedu should flow this time, because e don tey wey we go naming ceremony.

Na so so burial ceremony .
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by RoyalHighness7(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
GOFRONT:

DEAR LORD,

AMEN...
Me Too
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by DennisEche(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
GOFRONT:

DEAR LORD,

WHEN I'M READY, PLS BLESS ME WITH B[b]OYCHILD, BOYCHILD BOYCHILD![/b]!!....ALL BOYS..

AMEN...
RIP ENGLISH
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Lamanii22(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please ensure you train them well. Prisons around the world are congested and we need the world to be safe and habitable for we that would born girls.

Amen and congrats to her.

Lol madddd

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by DennisEche(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
GOFRONT:

DEAR LORD,

WHEN I'M READY, PLS BLESS ME WITH B[b]OYCHILD, BOYCHILD BOYCHILD!![/b]!....ALL BOYS..

AMEN...
RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Adewale1603(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:
Who is the father? We will never know. NA THEM AS USUAL

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....
see question
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Rastamann: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why are many of them going to the USA or foreign countries to give birth? Are there no facilities for such services in Nigeria?
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by Rastamann: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:
Who is the father? We will never know. NA THEM AS USUAL

SINGLE MOTHERS CLUB....

Which one concern you with the father? Abi you don try her side wey she com no gree?
Re: Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S by tunjilee003: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
dear Future kid calm down I'm still trying to figure out the best mum for you and I promise you won't suck a tattooed breast

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) / Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.