Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Much Ado About Amazon KDP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Much Ado About Amazon KDP (1976 Views)

Beautiful Secret About Amazon Kdp / 17 Interesting Facts You Will Wish You Knew About Amazon / How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying.

I used to love writing, it was one of my hobbies but alas I tend to get bored over something that don’t earn me money. So I checked my hard drive for this novel I was working on that was semi-completed and I was like put it on kdp and see what happens.

I did and waited for the results... last month Amazon sent payments to my US bank account. I was like it’s small but that’s probably because I’m just starting out and I intend to go hard on it before next set of payments by November so I’ll be paid more.

So this is for them hustlers out there that need extra income or not doing anything. You can start amazon kdp and make something for yourself. I learnt that the more books you got on it, the more you earn. I mean the book I put up got some bad reviews mostly because it’s incomplete but I’m still cashing out on it and also put up another book and now working on a 3rd hoping that when I’m able to generate more than enough income I’ll use some funds for adverts/promos to reach more people and earn more funds.

If you don’t have a US account, sign up for Payoneer. It’s free. If for some reasons payoneer rejects your application you can reach me for a US bank account (will cost you) you can easily cash out via bitcoins.

Also if you’re not writer-inclined, I got access to lots of resources you can write on depending on the genre you choose (will cost you) It will take you some hard work though because you can’t just copy & paste.

And yeah... This is real... Anyone can do it. Don’t believe those exaggerated estimates people try to sell. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’s something you can build into even a full time income. See screenshots of actual pay attached.

Mentorship fee = 5000N. This includes showing you where to get awesome materials from. Basically copy and paste. You can’t find them anywhere on google.

Excludes US bank accounts.

Hit me up on whatsapp on for more info.
I don’t reply comments.

(There’s also Clickbank. But that’s way hard for a noob on the net)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by boniga(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello bro...
I am interested in KDP but i dont know anything about writing how can i get started?

1 Like

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
boniga:
Hello bro...
I am interested in KDP but i dont know anything about writing how can i get started?
Go on payoneer and register for an account. If you don’t get one/can’t wait for one I can get a US account for you that you’ll use in linking kdp.
Then go on kdp.amazon.com and sign up using the name on bank account for easier payments to you.
Then I can provide you with some source materials. You wouldn’t have to do much than proof read and change a few things as I tell you to.
US account and source material I’ll give you for an affordable price.
Hit me up on whatsapp when you’re ready.
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
damienwayne:
Much Ado About Amazon Kdp

Okay. So mods please push to front page. This is about youth empowerment!

I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying.

I used to love writing, it was one of my hobbies but alas I tend to get bored over something that don’t earn me money. So I checked my hard drive for this novel I was working on that was semi-completed and I was like put it on kdp and see what happens.

I did and waited for the results... last month Amazon sent payments to my US bank account. I was like it’s small but that’s probably because I’m just starting out and I intend to go hard on it before next set of payments by November so I’ll be paid more.

So this is for them hustlers out there that need extra income or not doing anything. You can start amazon kdp and make something for yourself. I learnt that the more books you got on it, the more you earn. I mean the book I put up got some bad reviews mostly because it’s incomplete but I’m still cashing out on it and also put up another book and now working on a 3rd hoping that when I’m able to generate more than enough income I’ll use some funds for adverts/promos to reach more people and earn more funds.

If you don’t have a US account, sign up for Payoneer. It’s free. If for some reasons payoneer rejects your application you can reach me for a US bank account (will cost you) you can easily cash out via bitcoins.

Also if you’re not writer-inclined, I got access to lots of resources you can write on depending on the genre you choose (will cost you) It will take you some hard work though because you can’t just copy & paste.

And yeah... This is real... Anyone can do it. Don’t believe me... Add me up on whatsapp and I’ll send a video of me loggin in to my kdp, showing you my books, sales & payment reports.

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
damienwayne:

And yeah... This is real... Anyone can do it. Don’t believe me... Add me up on whatsapp and I’ll send a video of me loggin in to my kdp, showing you my books, sales & payment reports.

Hit me up on whatsapp on 08136948956 for more info.
I don’t reply comments.

I hope you will help me boss , I already have book there but no sales at all
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I hope you will help me boss , I already have book there but no sales at all
When was it published?
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
damienwayne:
When was it published?
since September boss
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

since September boss
Give it till end of this month and see.
Also the genre you choose and the title of your book has a lot to do with sales and also the tags you highlighted when publishing.
If you can’t wait, edit the book. Think of a very catchy title that relates to whatever you wrote on and then use search engine optimized tags so that once a prospective buyer does a search on any of the keywords in your genre your book pops up and your catchy title reels him/her in.
Also create a paperback copy and enrol for kdp select. That will help in promoting your book further.
If you got money to burn you can boost sales by Amazon ads. I didn’t do this cos I haven’t made enough money from the platform to put back on ads.
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
damienwayne:

Give it till end of this month and see.
Also the genre you choose and the title of your book has a lot to do with sales and also the tags you highlighted when publishing.
If you can’t wait, edit the book. Think of a very catchy title that relates to whatever you wrote on and then use search engine optimized tags so that once a prospective buyer does a search on any of the keywords in your genre your book pops up and your catchy title reels him/her in.
Also create a paperback copy and enrol for kdp select. That will help in promoting your book further.
If you got money to burn you can boost sales by Amazon ads. I didn’t do this cos I haven’t made enough money from the platform to put back on ads.

I have done this more time unpublished and published again . what can you do for me please.
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I have done this more time unpublished and published again . what can you do for me please.
If you’re sure you’ve done everything I’ve listed and it didn’t work then hit me up on WhatsApp with a link to your book.
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
damienwayne:

If you’re sure you’ve done everything I’ve listed and it didn’t work then hit me up on WhatsApp with a link to your book.

will do that boss
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2019
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by ozoemenaca: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please I need you to enlighten me on the catchy words, example of the catchy words one can use. Please I have two books already I published, but no sales the first was published last week while the second was published yesterday. Please I need your advice
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by ozoemenaca: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
I also have three book published through 2 digital to so many retail outlets but no sales. Is it possible I withdraw them from 2 digital and republished them at KDP ?
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
damienwayne:

I have message you on WhatsApp
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
damienwayne:

So this is for them hustlers out there that need extra income or not doing anything. You can start amazon kdp and make something for yourself. I learnt that the more books you got on it, the more you earn. I mean the book I put up got some bad reviews mostly because it’s incomplete but I’m still cashing out on it and also put up another book and now working on a 3rd hoping that when I’m able to generate more than enough income I’ll use some funds for adverts/promos to reach more people and earn more funds

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
ozoemenaca:
I also have three book published through 2 digital to so many retail outlets but no sales. Is it possible I withdraw them from 2 digital and republished them at KDP ?
HMU on whatsapp
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
ozoemenaca:
Please I need you to enlighten me on the catchy words, example of the catchy words one can use. Please I have two books already I published, but no sales the first was published last week while the second was published yesterday. Please I need your advice
Sometimes the genre you choose matters. Anyhoo... You have my WhatsApp. Let’s discuss
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2019
damienwayne:
Much I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying.

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=damienwayne post=83415638][/quote]
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2019
damienwayne:
I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
damienwayne:
I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
damienwayne:

And yeah... This is real... Anyone can do it. Don’t believe those exaggerated estimates people try to sell. This isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’s something you can build into even a full time income. See screenshots of actual pay attached.

Mentorship fee = 5000N. This includes showing you where to get awesome materials from. Basically copy and paste. You can’t find them anywhere on google.

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2020
damienwayne:

Excludes US bank accounts

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=damienwayne post=86740125][/quote]
reply whatsapp
Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2020
damienwayne:

I don’t reply comments.

Re: Much Ado About Amazon KDP by damienwayne(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
damienwayne:
I was hearing a lot of things about Amazon KDP. An online platform powered by Amazon that pays you for every book you publish on it and sometime this year I decided I should give it a try. I didn’t want to initially cos I thought it was complicated but I needed a side hustle and I had nothing to lose trying..

I don’t reply comments.

(1) (Reply)

30% Interest On N450,000 Loan. / Easy Investment You Can Start With Very Little Capital / Tech Company Using AI To Predict Trades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.