Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice (390 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by yazga: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
From a friend o!!!!!!

I'm a lady of 29 year single but confused.... I left my guy because of his in-ability to control his sexual escapades with other girls, even after doing my introduction..... I tried i could to stop him, but it continued to be one story to other..... Not able to suffer the future betrayal, i decided to end the relationship...... After 3 months of separation, i noticed some changes in me which led to me visiting the hospital where they diagnosed me with HIV........ Now I'm confused, please i need your advice
Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by quietpoolsinn: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ermmm, is this a true life story? If it's a true life story, then you need to start treatment ASAP.

check signature for your events, photoshoot AND videoshoot of any type.

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by mzhorlah(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
so do you need advice as to what to do?
Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by carzola(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
So what's confusing u?.

E ehhnn! !
Madam super story.
If nah so the, take there spread hiv all
Of us for carry am. ..

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm........he gave her HIV. That's the risk involved in dating bastarddss who cannot control their third legs.

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by Escabado: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Let me say this simple truth , any man that's giving you money and taking care of you very well, is likely to be cheating on you. stingy guys doesn't cheat .but girls hate stingy guys due to the women selfish desires

1 Like

Re: Now I'm Confused, Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Get treatment urgently. I dont get why women continue with cheating ex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lively Stones Hangout 4.0 Edition Was Lit: Relive Event In Pics! / Single, Male, 34 Above In Lagos(igbo) Or Ibadan (yoruba) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.