Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,640 members, 5,432,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:17 AM

I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) (3535 Views)

I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 15mins.(Totally Genuine) / New Adsense Account Approved In 2 Days Only Any Asian Country (any Country Appro / 39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 10:22am On Jan 07
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 9:13am On Jan 09
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:09am On Jan 10
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 9:45am On Jan 11
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:43am On Jan 12
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 9:46am On Jan 13
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 11:19am On Jan 14
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:38am On Jan 16
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by ziziangel(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20
Do you have any old account for sale?
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21
ziziangel:
Do you have any old account for sale?

I do... Shoot me a DM on what's app!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:58am On Jan 22
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:47am On Jan 23
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 10:18am On Jan 24
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 9:30am On Jan 25
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 11:20am On Jan 26
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 9:22am On Jan 27
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 10:27am On Jan 28
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 10:28am On Jan 28
Still approving.
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 8:15am On Jan 29
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 7:54am On Jan 30
Still approving
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 1:14am On Jan 31
Still approving!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by tobyemmanuel(m): 5:59am On Jan 31
DaveHert:
So, you’ve been browsing the web, hoping to find a good way to work online and make legitimate money. You finally stumbled upon the Upwork platform, and you’re asking yourself this question:

What exactly is Upwork?

For those who don't know Upwork is a platform where you can meet potential clients that post millions of jobs based on their needs and you as a freelancer can get payment upon completion of the job. You can start earning by signing up and getting hired for the skill you have. There is a huge number of skills in demand from non technical (such as writing, transcribing Audio to text, Proof Reading, Editing... etc) to technical (IT and other industries which need the use of computer). It totally depends upon you how much you can earn. The more skills you have, the more opportunities available for you. And best of all is that Upwork can deposit your earnings directly into your local Naira bank account @350 to $1. Upwork simply acts as the middle man between freelancers and clients.

The Catch!
Excitedly u go over to Upwork and sign up for a freelancers account and submit it for approval. A few hours later you receive that dreaded rejection mail. It is frustrating to say the least to get a rejection message after spending all hours trying to set up an Upwork profile that will convert potential clients to paying clients. It's quite disappointing to receive that Upwork profile rejection email that has become the normal with newbies not getting a chance to showcase their skills, it's even worse for Nigerians as their rejection rate is even higher than the usual for other countries, attempting to falsify your country still results to a rejection. I feel so sorry for y'all newbies. I really do, that's why am here to help you out.

Allow me to decipher what is going on. Upwork is by far one of the best freelancing sites with awesome monetary returns for skilled freelancers all over the world. I believe the number of newbies signing up is in the thousands if not hundred of thousands per month. With this in mind, Upwork started limiting the number of freelancers signing up so as to prevent over saturation of unqualified freelancers on their platform.

To cut the long story short, profiles of new freelancers are going through some rigorous review by bots and Upwork Support team (that is just happy to reject new profiles).

Imagine how much you could make working as a freelancer on Upwork, But you just can't seem to get past their review process no matter how many times you modify your profile and submit back to them. You are always getting rejected.

In a nutshell, I will get your current or new account approved under 15-30mins without fail.

If interested hit me up on What's App: 08108946523

Lolz.
Scammers Sha.
I checked some of the names to confirm. None showed up.
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 10:51am On Jan 31
tobyemmanuel:

Lolz.
Scammers Sha.
I checked some of the names to confirm. None showed up.

You don't just go to someone's thread that has been active for more than a year without any negative feedback from anyone claiming they got scammed and accuse me of being a scammer...

If I were to rate ur stupidity u would rank quite highly amongst ur peers! U went to the site to search names I posted here about a yr ago, when Upwork has updated their naming algorithm to show only the first name and first initial of last names, and considering the fact that Upworks search algorithm is designed for job searches not users and considering that there are numerous users with similar names. You still have the insolence to accuse me of being a scammer without any valid reason whatsoever.

You must be insane!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by tobyemmanuel(m): 11:25am On Jan 31
DaveHert:

You don't just go to someone's thread that has been active for more than a year without any negative feedback from anyone claiming they got scammed and accuse me of being a scammer...

If I were to rate ur stupidity u would rank quite highly amongst ur peers! U went to the site to search names I posted here about a yr ago, when Upwork has updated their naming algorithm to show only the first name and first initial of last names, and considering the fact that Upworks search algorithm is designed for job searches not users and considering that there are numerous users with similar names. You still have the insolence to accuse me of being a scammer without any valid reason whatsoever.

You must be insane!

Lolz. So you had to write this long stuff.

I does not change my opinion cos I've been active on upwork for 3 years now and I'm aware of all the changes on upwork. Despite all the changes, it is very easy to find freelancers based on using their first name and initials. It's something I still did last week.
I only needed proof so I can refer someone to you. Send me a link to those freelancer profiles for confirmation.
But I doubt if those profiles are real
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by DaveHert(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31
tobyemmanuel:

Lolz. So you had to write this long stuff.

I does not change my opinion cos I've been active on upwork for 3 years now and I'm aware of all the changes on upwork. Despite all the changes, it is very easy to find freelancers based on using their first name and initials. It's something I still did last week.
I only needed proof so I can refer someone to you. Send me a link to those freelancer profiles for confirmation.
But I doubt if those profiles are real

Are u okay? U want the insults u deserve shortened to a single sentence? I can do that too of it would suit u!

If a honest person comes here and asks for a link to those profiles I'll post it here without a second thought.

But in ur case I don't care about what you think or whoever you were planning to recommend to me, am the one rendering a favour to them and not the other way around, so keep the 3k and next time think before u talk. I've approved more than 50 accounts so far without anyone coming here to say I scammed them.... and then u show up from nowhere to be the first to claim am a scammer when I've never had any dealings with you, if that isn't defamation then what is it?

But just to humor u, visit https://www.upwork.com/l/ng/
and u will find every profile of Nigerians on Upwork making it there... Some of which I posted here.

And then learn to ask questions before trying to spit garbage at someone without solid proof to back your claims!
Re: I'll Get Your Upwork Freelancer Profile Approved In 30mins.(totally Genuine) by tobyemmanuel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31
DaveHert:

Are u okay? U want the insults u deserve shortened to a single sentence? I can do that too of it would suit u!

If a honest person comes here and asks for a link to those profiles I'll post it here without a second thought.

But in ur case I don't care about what you think or whoever you were planning to recommend to me, am the one rendering a favour to them and not the other way around, so keep the 3k and next time think before u talk. I've approved more than 50 accounts so far without anyone coming here to say I scammed them.... and then u show up from nowhere to be the first to claim am a scammer when I've never had any dealings with you, if that isn't defamation then what is it?

But just to humor u, visit https://www.upwork.com/l/ng/
and u will find every profile of Nigerians on Upwork making it there... Some of which I posted here.

And then learn to ask questions before trying to spit garbage at someone without solid proof to back your claims!

Lolz. ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / Cheap, Fast, Reliable & Professional Hosting With FREE SSL Certificate For 1year / Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.