Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (36035 Views)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Ebullience(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
The Police, Monday, discovered another torture centre meant to be a reformation place for children with character deformation in Daura, Katsina state.

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari is a native of Daura.

TVC reports that the Police raided the centre following a riot by the inmates over excessive abuses.

The centre is being operated by one Malam Bello in Daura town and had been in existence for decades.

Last month, a similar centre with over 400 inmates was discovered in Kaduna state.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/14/breaking-police-discover-torture-centre-300-inmates-buharis-village-photo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just imagine this kind of savage & barbarism in a 21st century world.Insecurity and anarchy every- where.Such a pity Mr.President, his home state governor and Emir of Daura will all claim they're not aware as usual.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Slawormir: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
I thought buhari was a real niggarrr
Imagine such shit in his hood

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by sweetonugbu: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm,insecurity everywhere,the security apparatus in this country is Ill equipped to handle the overwhelming challenges facing this country.who will bell the cat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Scatterscatter(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Now I see why Buhari is bent on turning Nigeria to a National torture center with 180million inmates lipsrsealed

83 Likes

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by sylve11: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Inside Buhari back yard. shocked cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Wokenaija: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
A lot of sick things happening in Nigeria sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by jagabanlewis(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
How boko haram started

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by freeze001(f): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
The barbaric nature of these people and their religion shaaa! Must everything be by forceful indoctrination? It is this nonsense that landed Reverend King in jail for life but these ones are sacred cows so nothing will happen to them.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by trevorhorace(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Jeremy1234: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Torture centre
They Government can't claim not to be aware
We ourselves are the problems of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by FarahAideed: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
No suprises even Buhari a son of Daura has been torturing Nigerians with Bad leadership

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by ajalawole(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hope our president is not a former inmate Sha........

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by zeromeridian: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by GentlePEACE: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate grin

Meanwhile read this:
75% of CVs NEVER GET A CALL BACK . LET'S HELP YOU GET THAT WINNING CV YOU DESERVE FOR 1K ONLY. Check my signature on how to reach me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by ibori1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
let them torture them,so dey won't growup to become bad eggs in our society

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm sure the place belongs to Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by nsilordgmail(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
I now understand why Buhari treats us badly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Criticaltemp: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm. Inside buhari's village.. I think the president has a hand in this saga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Ladycewhy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
The northern elites know of this, the parents know of this, and i can assure you there are many more like this spread all over the north, this is how they indoctrinate kids at a young age to become terrorists and bandits and you wonder why these northerners see human beings as nothing, cos they have been raised to be sadists add that to the instructions in the koran and what you have on your hands is the volatility you see in the north today.

When the northerners are ready to have a peaceful region, their elites know what to do, but for now a dogmatised crowd is to their own advantage and just like the kaduna burst ,no single northerner will be outraged or borther on it even the bello will walk out of this unscathed.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
freeze001:
The barbaric nature of these people and their religion shaaa! Must everything be by forceful indoctrination? It is this nonsense that landed Reverend King in jail for life but these ones are sacred cows so nothing will happen to them.
you just dey hungry me like shawarma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by IbyOneGod: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
The President should be thoroughly investigated about this manace cos I'm beginning to suspect him since he is known as a renowned terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by NORSYK(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
The beauty of Islamabad

5 Likes

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by VivyZub(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
cool
Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by Bari22: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
9 Hausa Children were forcefully kidnapped from Kano taken to East, Converted to Christianity, Changed names, Igbonised and the hypocritical Southern media keep mum as if nothing has happened.

When Ese Oruru elope with her lover Yunusa Yellow the same media kept disturbing us and paint it as forceful kidnapping. This is injustice, This is hypocrisy, This is Christinisation, This is Igbonisation
. #Justice4kano9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by obembet(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
I hope this is not Daura of baba Buhari.

Joke apart, this people are sponsored by government official.. Even Buhari is a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by alaira(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is totally unacceptable. These things must stop. This is 2019 for God sake!!

3 Likes

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by anayolity: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
How much for passport currently.... eh get wetin i wan do undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
It's like the north is a different country from the south. we share nothing in common with these northern barbarians.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan / Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Alfa Rapes Physically Challenged Underage Girl Inside Lagos Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.