Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last (805 Views)

My Laptop Has Been Attacked By RANSOMWARE / How To Decrypt Ransomware Encrypted Files / Anyone Ever Been Infected With Ransomware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last by akanbiaa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
If your Computer is infected with .kuub randsomeware and you have valuable documents, pictures, files that you cannot afford to loose, inbox me let's discuss, I have the solution.
Re: The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last by General0847: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you the arsonist and firefighter?
Re: The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last by akanbiaa(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
General0847:
Are you the arsonist and firefighter?
Not at all
Re: The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last by General0847: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
akanbiaa:
arsonist don't show their identity, I am just an ICT professional (Graduate of ICT FUT Yola) First approved University In Nigeria to offer ICT at Degree level, I care about bringing solutions and I dedicated my time, resources to find a solution to a very recent problem that even the best known professionals and schools in the world have not and I am a Nigerian. If it was a white guy I bet you won't call him an arsonist and firefighter but a Savior and insult Africans for not using their brain for development but destruction and now you have Me an African making the World proud but what I get is condemnation, but that won't deter me in my efforts to find solution to World problems. So in reply to your question I am only the fire fighters, the arsonist are unknown and they never make their identity known it's the traces from their online hacking attacks from their back end that usually triggers the investigation that leads to arrest based on their GPS or IP address and most cases they use Public computers like in cyber Cafe that makes innocent people arrested and sometime they mask their identity or reflect it on others identity or even show they are active in many countries at the same time. In summary The arsonist hate showing off their identity. But I am the opposite for I made a genuine discovery on a world wide solution with no support from any one but my Creator.
I'm not condemning you bro, it was just an innocent question. I do penetration testing and vulnerability analysis so your post got my interest.
Rather than condemn you i would rather like to learn a thing or two from you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Recommend For Writing To Esse? / ... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.