Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (1454 Views)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2019
A woman and I were sitter together on the same table at an event. She was seated with her two children. She was at the edge of the table and gave me the food that was served. After a short time, I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere like we were in a fight.

Why are Nigerians like that?
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Carmit(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Pele oo
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Olas00(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2019
You didn't give her what she need
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2019
Did you expect her to stand up for you

Go back to begging for likes, sense don't suite you kiss
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Guest007:
Did you expect her to stand up for you

Go back to begging for likes, sense don't suite you kiss
So you would rather act hostile towards a random person at an event.

You’re senseless...

1 Like

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 16, 2019
mamagee3:

So you would rather act hostile towards a random person at an event.

You’re senseless...

What did you want her to do?

And you're stale. undecided

Attention seeking wee not kee you! tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by midnighter(f): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2019
skyhighweb:
i dont understand ur story

She was probably just shy... try not to read too much into the actions of a stranger.. you will stress yourself trying to work out why people you dont know behave in a way that doesnt make sense to you
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Rajman45(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2019
She de look for her phone or purse.... She think say something lost..... She think say u move her property.....

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Nicest Thing A Stranger Has Ever Done For You? / My Broke Brother Wife Left And Take His Children Along. / My Boyfriend Dick Is Not Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.