Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta (55067 Views)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by ihitenansa: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Make una dey call that name with respect abeg. I think say na better person sef
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by witworth(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:
The only thing posing in this picture Are those knifes at the back.
that's why you're poor.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Davefate: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
donbachi:
gutterboy....only GOD can pick a man out from gutter,bath him,cloth him,spray him heavenly perfume,decorate him and announce him for the whole world to see...I celebrate with u bro.
AWESOME GOD!
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Kenzboi1(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Thank God for you bro God let mine be next
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by 1nice1world: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Angelfrost:
Nice pix... Is it just me, or Davido looks like he is aging dramatically faster than his supposed age...

Some of these celebs need to slow down or step off the fast lane, and really live for a minute... A word is enough for the wise.
yediot is ony you. VANITY CREW. AUDIO AGE
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Obiworld2020: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Why are my seeing too many kitchen knife there?? I don't want to believe that they took that picture in the kitchen!!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by carzola(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2019
witworth:
that's why you're poor.
I've served my longest tenure without being ban since I joined NL and I will not let that come to an end today on your behalf. . So move aside..
Ur comment doesn't change my account balance with is 100000 times more than that of ur entire family put together.. If u expect me to celebrate people who promote cultism and fraud I will not..
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Lamanii22(f): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Oblongata:
It only takes the twinkle of an eye for God to answer us...

May all our dreams come true in Jesus’s name.

Amen oo.. Although it is written "Jesus' not " jesus's"
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by barragan: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2019
I personally still think he is a gutter boy with his gutter music. He makes funny noises and calls it music.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by witworth(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:
I've served my longest tenure without being ban since I joined NL and I will not let that come to an end today on your behalf. . So move aside..
Ur comment doesn't change my account balance with is 100000 times more than that of ur entire family put together.. If u expect me to celebrate people who promote cultism and fraud I will not..
smiles... tell ur mummy to give u food, nd don't forget to take ur drugs. be a good lad ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
1nice1world:

yediot is ony you. VANITY CREW. AUDIO AGE

Try again... This time, with a little more clarity.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Oblongata: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Lamanii22:

Amen oo.. Although it is written "Jesus' not " jesus's"
It is the same my sister. It was traditionally compulsory but modern English has made it optional...

Reference:

https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2018/08/jesus-2.html

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by CJ003: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2019
���
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Isoduwa(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83148244:

Amen in Jesus name.

It took our boy innobets just 90 mins and #100 to receive almost #50 MILLION naira some months ago!

Na only God fit do am!

cool

DISCLAIMER: @ no tell u say make u go dey bet9ja or play Baba Ijebu o.
We take God beg you o!
Na just post we post o!
For posterity sake.
WORK AND PRAY!

Addendum : Okay we just saw where you wrote bet na bad tin!
C'est finis!!

Tu as raison.
Bonne journée Monsieur!

Vous aussi
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by EvenBlogger: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Lol , unlike all these Sermons preachers.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Make we talk true, money and celebrity no fit Zlatan Ibile at all, at all
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Tusabi: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
No be lie... Koko..yarn
One full the picture background
No LG.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Tusabi: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
No be lie... Koko..yarn
One full the picture background
No LG.
grin shocked cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by Burgerlomo: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oblongata:
It only takes the twinkle of an eye for God to answer us...

May all our dreams come true in Jesus’s name.

Amen ooo cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by eminiBAALE(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.....just do something and be popular..... NIGERIA IS THE HOME OF ANYTHING GOES.......
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mr Adeleke, a very humble billionaire
Dude got up to greet me when I met with him for the 1st time sometime this year.
Very warm reception i got from him
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by innokrist1(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Is only the #GRACE_GOD dat wil take a man to weh he did nt xpert. Keep blazing young led
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta by chrisheart2u: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Come here everyone
Hp envy core i7
X360
500GB
12GB
15.6"
Touchscreen
Keyboard light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" / Fans Hang On Naira Marley's Car From Jakande To Lekki Phase1 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.