Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (52789 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / Man Shoots Neighbor Over Loud Music On Christmas Eve / Man Fatally Stabs Neighbor To Death During Fight Over Loud Music (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by titiloyeblog: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2019
The family of an 18-year-old Nigerian student of the Kennesaw State University, who was shot dead on Sunday, believe it was because of an argument on Friday night, over loud music.

Oluwafemi Oyerinde and two other people were shot at Stadium Village Apartments on Sunday morning. The two others survived.

They were on their way out when the suspect opened fire on them. Cobb County police said that they believe they know who they're looking for.

Femi was a freshman at the university. He was studying mechanical engineering and had dreams of joining the military.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-student-shot-dead-over-loud.html

4 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by khallebb(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Rest in Peace

9 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nukilia: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Heaven rest his soul!
This should serve as deterrence to other Nigerians who are noise makers in a foreign land.
You can't leave a confused nation like Nigeria where every kind of nuisance is allowed and go to the US and constitute nuisance to a sane society.

The way worship houses and clubs blast sound all over the country is a sign that our mental health as a nation needs to be properly assessed.

#RIP

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2019
In a country where every deluded bastard can own a firearm, everyone can be a danger to society.

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by donstan18: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Xenophosound

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
In a country where every deluded bastard can own a firearm, everyone can be a danger to society.
be deceiving yourself.

You'd be surprised to know the number of people who possess firearms in Nigeria legally or illegally...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

be deceiving yourself.

You'd be surprised to know the number of people who possess firearms in Nigeria legally or illegally...

Sadly...there are firearms all over the world, but there are way more firearms on the streets of the US (where anyone over 21 can LEGALLY own a firearm), than in Nigeria. That's a damn FACT!

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly...there are firearms all over the world, but there are way more firearms on the streets of the US (where anyone over 21 can LEGALLY own a firearm), than in Nigeria. That's a damn FACT!
Come to my area in Benin and go to a club called Elliot along MM way.

you will see Teenagers flashing guns in front of security officers and chanting nothing dey happen.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by hisgrace090: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Rull number one, never trample on the right of Americana.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

Come to my area in Benin and go to a club called Elliot along MM way.

you will see Teenagers flashing guns in front of security officers and chanting nothing dey happen.

Go to any ghettos of the world and the same will happen... now, get out of your ghettos and try to do this shit EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA... and see how you will not even last an hour. Yet in the US of A, you certainly can walk around LEGALLY while carrying your firearm. Do you understand the difference?!

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Go to any ghettos of the world and the same will happen... now, get out of your ghettos and try to do this shit EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA... and see how you will not even last an hour. Yet in the US of A, you certainly can walk around LEGALLY while carrying your firearm. Do you understand the difference?!
All I'm saying is that most people you see working around on the streets in Nigeria are concealing a gun underneath them.

It's just like saying smoking weed because it's legal in the US is more rampant than in Nigeria...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

All I'm saying is that most people you see working around on the streets in Nigeria are concealing a gun underneath them.

It's just like saying smoking weed because it's legal in the US is more rampant than in Nigeria...

If you believe that there is more guns in Nigeria than the US...simply because some few people are carrying guns in Benin or wherever, it rightfully makes NO DAMN SENSE bro

Here is a FACT for you:
There are 393MILLION legally owned firearms in the US... I repeat, 393million firearms legally owned in the USA....

Let us not even talk about the illegal firearm that are roaming freely in the hands of gangbangers etc, and come tell me AGAIN with a straight face that there are more firearms in Nigeria.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you believe that there is more guns in Nigeria than the US...simply because some few people are carrying guns in Benin or wherever, it rightfully makes NO DAMN SENSE bro

Here is a FACT for you:
There are 393MILLION legally owned firearms in the US... I repeat, 393million firearms legally owned in the USA....

Let us not even talk about the illegal firearm that are roaming freely in the hands of gangbangers etc, and come tell me AGAIN with a straight face that there are more firearms in Nigeria.

What's the population of USA.

unless everyone including newly born kids own a gun your theory is flawed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

What's the population of USA.

unless everyone including newly born kids own a gun your theory is flawed.

Educate yourself so i don't have to do it for you...again: There are 393M legally owned firearms in the US.FACT!

The fact that you remotely believe that every adult Americans can only buy ONE gun (when we all know that many are buying guns by the dozens) is your fail of the day.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Educate yourself sonic don't have to do it for you...again: There are 393 legally owned firearms in the US.FACT!

The fact that you remotely believe that every adult Americans can only buy ONE gun (when we all know that many are buying guns by the dozens) is your fail of the day.
They buy gun by the dozen to protect themselves or to rob world Bank.

Fact is, even though it's legal to own a gun, the number of people who don't own a gun is still on the high.

I'm late for work..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

They buy gun by the dozen to protect themselves or to rob world Bank.

Fact is, even though it's legal to own a gun, the number of people who don't own a gun is still on the high.

I'm late for work..

Again...whether the people in the US, who don't own a gun, is on the rise ....is Irrelevant to the below point:

MrBrownJay1:

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again...whether the people in the US, who don't own a gun, is on the rise ....is Irrelevant to the below point:

Again the fact that something is legal in a place doesn't make it more rampant than a place where it isn't...

I used weed as a case study.

Now does that fact that weed is legal in the US means that all citizens smoke it.

Also, does the fact that weed is illegal in Nigeria means that only few Citizens smoke it?

If you want anything to wide spread in Nigeria just make it illegal...

We act in reverse in this country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

Again the fact that something is legal in a place doesn't make it more rampant than a place where it isn't...

I used weed as a case study.

Now does that fact that weed is legal in the US means that all citizens smoke it.

Also, does the fact that weed is illegal in Nigeria means that only few Citizens smoke it?

If you want anything to wide spread in Nigeria just make it illegal...

We act in reverse in this country.

Again...the simple question IS: do you actually think there is more than 393million firearms in Nigeria ?

As I said earlier, in the US every sicko can legally own a gun and be a danger to society.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by internationalman(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again...the simple question IS: do you actually think there is more than 393million firearms in Nigeria ?
How would you know there's more firearms in the US than Nigeria.

Who counted it.

If at all it's possible to know the number of people that own a gun in the US, can the same be said of a country where it's not legal to own a gun In the first place

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

How would you know there's more firearms in the US than Nigeria.

Who counted it.

If at all it's possible to know the number of people that own a gun in the US, can the same be said of a country where it's not legal to own a gun In the first place

OK then... I guess there are more than 393M firearms in Nigeria then. Have a great day.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Bede2u(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OK then... I guess there are more than 393M firearms in Nigeria then. Have a great day.
you were being very patient with the dude. Internationalman your argument is laughable and shows a gross lack of understanding of the u.s

The streets of the Union is a war zone. Or do you think the Hollywood action movies are exaggerated? Well here's an action movie for you. A dude has been shot dead for playing loud music

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
he is from the west
hhe must have committed a crime,,
prolly a drug dealer, nobody dies of loud music

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Milune: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
khallebb:
Rest in Peace
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by lilianofentse(f): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2019
smh

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!
This should serve as deterrence to other Nigerians who are noise makers in a foreign land.
You can't leave a confused nation like Nigeria where every kind of nuisance is allowed and go to the US and constitute nuisance to a sane society.

The way worship houses and clubs blast sound all over the country is a sign that our mental health as a nation needs to be properly assessed.

#RIP

I agree with you, but at the same time, it is sad that the US is so unsafe that arguments have to be settled with a gun

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by tunjilomo(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
God rest your soul. I pray the one who cut your life short is arrested and punished by the law, though, it will not reverse the deed that has been done. And I really hope a lasting solution to this menace of murder is found.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by 1shortblackboy: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!

#RIP
what is even wrong with u why will u justify murder by typing this rubbish

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Slawormir: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by mercyviv(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Another bright prospect lost! RIP
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Dididrumz(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Painful
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Isoduwa(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
I thought it was 9ice at first sight

Rip young fella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Sesan Adelabu Kills His Wife Bolu, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.