Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Help I Am In Debt!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help I Am In Debt!!!! (705 Views)

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents / Help, Am In Debt Of Five Million Naira (advice Needed) / Help, Am In Debt Of Five Million Naira (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Debt!!!! by Tolams16(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I am seriously in debt and i need solid advice. I am in debt of about 100k Please i need ideas on how to get out of these heartache, pls if this has happened to you before please share your experience of how you escaped it. It all started with gambling, then borrowing money to gamble on bet sites before you know it you re borrwing money and then borrowing money again to pay back, before you know it u re using family up keep money on betting sites and soon your ruin is at the door knocking. I am seriously in debt, and right now i am out of ideas on what to do, please your advice is seriously needed. I have only one week to make sure i pay back. Pls help.
Pls guys betting is bad, like really really bad, pls stay away from it.
Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by DonBenny77(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Waiting for ideas grin
Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by Larryfest(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lol, ur eyes just dey open now well i don't think you need an advise right but to look for a non borrowing way to repay your debt..
Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
You can still borrow from those you have not borrowed from before to pay and extend the payment period

3 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by DarkandHandsome(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
borrow from someone and pay the debt.. the circles continues grin

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by dollyj1996(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
look around u might get a job where u commit urself for 6 months and ur salary for d six months Will be given I had heard of such 2. as said borrow to pay and u keep circulating in debt 3. If u has something valuable that is *urs* u should sell sabi u will at least won of all ur betting. Advice to all "Borrowing is advisable when being used for something tangible with certain means of income to return."

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by Tolams16(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
dollyj1996:
look around u might get a job where u commit urself for 6 months and ur salary for d six months Will be given I had heard of such 2. as said borrow to pay and u keep circulating in debt 3. If u has something valuable that is *urs* u should sell sabi u will at least won of all ur betting. Advice to all "Borrowing is advisable when being used for something tangible with certain means of income to return."
Thanks for the advise
Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by CrazyMan(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tolams16:
I am seriously in debt and i need solid advice. I am in debt of about 100k Please i need ideas on how to get out of these heartache, pls if this has happened to you before please share your experience of how you escaped it. It all started with gambling, then borrowing money to gamble on bet sites before you know it you re borrwing money and then borrowing money again to pay back, before you know it u re using family up keep money on betting sites and soon your ruin is at the door knocking. I am seriously in debt, and right now i am out of ideas on what to do, please your advice is seriously needed. I have only one week to make sure i pay back. Pls help.
The problem with betting is that it's addictive. You'll keep on consoling yourself that one day you'll hit it big and recover all the money you've lost. And the more you keep investing In it, the poorer you become.

What you need to understand is that if betting makes 10 people millionaires monthly then has made thousands and even millions paupers.

Purge your mind from this get quick riches syndrome believe me, it causes more damages than good...look for a job, be deligent in it and work hard to offset your debts. Then live on the rest.

If you're looking to become millionaire, then consider this advice. Nigeria has over 170million people, no light, untapped resources, inadequate food, poor medical emergency facilities, lack of portable water to homes, lack of domestic cooking gas to homes and many many many more...

Fine a long lasting solutuon to one of the numerous problems plagueing this country and see yourself become a millionaire/billionaire in a couple of years cos people won't mind parting with their money once they can get satisfactory service no matter the cost.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by Tolams16(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
CrazyMan:

The problem with betting is that it's addictive. You'll keep on consoling yourself that one day you'll hit it big and recover all the money you've lost. And the more you keep investing In it, the poorer you become.

What you need to understand is that if betting makes 10 people millionaires monthly then has made thousands and even millions paupers.

Purge your mind from this get quick riches syndrome believe me, it causes more damages than good...look for a job, be deligent in it and work hard to offset your debts. Then live on the rest.

If you're looking to become millionaire, then consider this advice. Nigeria has over 170million people, no light, untapped resources, inadequate food, poor medical emergency facilities, lack of portable water to homes, lack of domestic cooking gas to homes and many many many more...

Fine a long lasting solutuon to one of the numerous problems plagueing this country and see yourself become a millionaire/billionaire in a couple of years cos people won't mind parting with their money once they can get satisfactory service no matter the cost.
Very nice advice, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Debt!!!! by akaynezi: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tolams16:
Hit your head on the wall. Trust me, ideas on how to offset your debts will definitely come.

(1) (Reply)

Baxi App And Pos / Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!am I On The Right Track?? / Funniest Comedian In Kogi State: Ozi Anty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.