Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? (615 Views)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? by MisterKings(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello guys, so I did not attend a boarding school but my little sister did and some other friends back in the day told me some scary things like bush baby and other scary experiences they had. I never believed because I was a kid then and felt they were probably making it up.
So I am throwing it out there to you guys, did anyone see any ojuju in boarding school if so what happened, let's have some halloween fear grin

P.S True stories only wey happen to you or a very close person.
Re: What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? by smat101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
lols... grin grin grin
Bush Baby

miss koi koi

men in black

possessed girls
Re: What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? by Birdeyeview: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
lol bush baby
Re: What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? by MisterKings(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Eh una dey call the name. Una experience am? If so give details
Re: What Are The Scary Things You Experienced In Boarding School? by mvik57: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Compulsory education .. it sounds funny . Guys education must be a decision made by a student the same with army and etc. Sometimes students even experience problems in the future connected with education they Going Here for help and that's the only way.

(1) (Reply)

Njj / Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) / Geophysics Vs Geology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.