Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice (298 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by bayortech(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
hello nlanders, I'm a barber, but my dad Is a carpenter, so I've finish my apprentice in barbing now, but my dad is telling me that I must do it job, though I've know small of it, but I love barbing so much, now my dad is telling me that I must do it job before I go to school, your advice please
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 123sophocles(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Learn Carpentry to make your dad happy and be on the same page with you. After all, no knowledge is a waste. Your dad will be happy to support you through school and you can use barbing on campus as a side hustle. When you graduate, you can find employment in your discipline and from your savings you can invest in a barber shop and a furniture workshop. That way, daddy will be happy with you and you will always smile to the banks. Win-Win for you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by davidtuzy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
123sophocles:
Learn Carpentry to make your dad happy and be on the same page with you. After all, no knowledge is a waste. Your dad will be happy to support you through school and you can use barbing on campus as a side hustle. When you graduate, you can find employment in your discipline and from your savings you can invest in a barber shop and a furniture workshop. That way, daddy will be happy with you and you will always smile to the banks. Win-Win for you.
... Some times life does not go the way we plan
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 123sophocles(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
davidtuzy:
... Some times life does not go the way we plan

Won't disagree, though that doesn't mean we shouldn't plan still. So what's your advice for him?

(1) (Reply)

Below Are Companies That Pays Individuals To Watch Movie Preview In Africa / California Appoints Calabar Man As Oil And Gas Supervisor. / Only One Law Enforcement Agency Can Do This...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.