Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other (6608 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Twitter On Fire As Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Selling And Hawking Fish In A Market / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Imustreturn(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
'Low budget Ikeja Amber Rose' - Two ladies set Twitter on fire as they abuse each other

https:///USfTVLMM7Q

Your self esteem is so low a snail could jump over it

Low Budget Ikeja Amber Rose

Gbas gbos on twitter grin grin

1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
I can bet all these is because of a man. Both bimbos are dumb.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Op, you should have attached their graphic pics let's see them mofos.

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by judgementyard(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Social media madness grin
SMM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Tomide007: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Low budget Ikeja Amber rose? Ha!....she even said "Your self esteem is so low that a snail can jump over it"..... Damn ..twitter citizens (what else can I call them) are too savage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Brownhypo: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Make we judge who win here grin grin

Like for Nora Stone and Share for Omotola

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by YorubaKing: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olosho tins... Deek palava grin

6 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by franchasng: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Op, you should have attached their graphic pics let's see them mofos.
Here; one is Ikeja Amber Rose, the other is Edo State First Lady sad

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by jeff1607(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
ewww
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
This Nora get bad mouth... The Nora won because low budget amber rose went under a knife to get boobs and Nigerians are hypocrites when it comes to breast and butt surgery. They will never support low budget Amber rose.

8 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by tillaman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Your self esteem is so low that a snail can jump over it ?? Dayyuuuum some people no get conscience o

2 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Chuknovski(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is so appalling, look at pipo future wife's and mothers,, yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by WalkerMichael(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
They're both stupid... E fit be say na d!ck cause their matter.

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by boman2014: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
nora nailed it !!!

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Reelnah: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Make we call fire fighter to quench the fire cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
franchasng:
Here; one is Ikeja Amber Rose, the other is Edo State First Lady sad
They both look like morsels of pounded yam. Kati kati!
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
sugar daddy wahala

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by CaptainMitch: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Noisemakers
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by solmusdesigns: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
bad punchline

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by NapoIeon6: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
bad punchline
[/s]
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
abeg whoever the referee is should give the belt to Nora! Vector and MI dey learn. chei!

over bloated weasel

low budget ikeja amber rose

self esteem so low a snail could jump over it!

Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Apination(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2019
"Your self esteem is so low that a SNAIL can jump over it". And I dey feel say I get bad mouth grin
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by makeherscream(m): 1:46am On Oct 16, 2019
See finishing your self-esteem is so low that a snail can jump over it

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Prompto: 2:12am On Oct 16, 2019
But the Nora is the over bloated one btw the 2
mikezuruki:
abeg whoever the referee is should give the belt to Nora! Vector and MI dey learn. chei!

over bloated weasel

low budget ikeja amber rose

self esteem so low a snail could jump over it!

Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by ruggedtimi(m): 5:11am On Oct 16, 2019
both of dem look like Inmessenger girls... undecided

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by boss1310(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2019
so a woman can be actually boasting that a boyfriend paid for her expenses meaning she is admitting she does nothing for a living but depends on men hmm

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Pusherttt: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2019
D Nora stone finish dis ikeja Amber rose......I had to check d dictionary to check d meaning of some words grin
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by 6Milk(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Two e-warriors
shocked shocked Baby girl your self esteem is so low a snail can jump over it shocked
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by BABSSSOO(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2019
kai low budget amber rose....oo de beeru olorun.
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by respect80(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
"Your self esteem is so low that a SNAIL can jump over it" reminds me of two of my course mates back then in 200L.

Rachael was sitting behind Timothy in the LT while lecture was seriously going on.
Rachael decided to rest her legs on the seat Timothy was sitting on from behind.

Here goes the conversation that made the lecturer sent me out of his class.

Timothy: Rachael, your leg dey march me o.

Rachael: my leg no clean pass your Jean?
Timothy: my jeans no clean pass your teeth?
me: bursts into heavy laff cheesy

lecturer: oya! You, get out of my class.

I was like, whattttttttt! How can this dirty jean you're wearing be cleaner than someone's teeth?

people get bad mouth for dis lyf o
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:
"Your self esteem is so low that a SNAIL can jump over it" reminds me of two of my course mates back then in 200L.

Rachael was sitting behind Timothy in the LT while lecture was seriously going on.
Rachael decided to rest her legs on the seat Timothy was sitting on from behind.

Here goes the conversation that made the lecturer sent me out of his class.

Timothy: Rachael, your leg dey march me o.

Rachael: my leg no clean pass your Jean?
Timothy: my jeans no clean pass your teeth?
me: bursts into heavy laff cheesy

lecturer: oya! You, get out of my class.

I was like, whattttttttt! How can this dirty jean you're wearing be cleaner than someone's teeth?

people get bad mouth for dis lyf o
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by respect80(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ucheosefoh:

Honestly, I just couldn't hold it.
The whole class thought I was mad but when I gave them the gist, they couldn't help but confessed they would have done the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Beautiful Ladies Fight At Fuel Station In US Till Their Breasts Fall Out - V / My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me / Eeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.