Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? (25375 Views)

How Do I Identify Original Chargers? Fakes Everywhere, Pls Guys / Please Who Sell Samsung Super Fast Charger Here For Samsung S20 FE / How To Identify A Really Great Charger. Power Specifications Explained.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Godfrey858(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
5v 1.2a 5v 2a

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by iaamxavier(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Get an original infinix charger it's 2k last! It gives the double lightning indication which indicates double and swift charging I charge my phone from 0-100% within 90mins (1hr 30mins)
I think it's rated 5V-2A

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by ItsJagaban: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
There is this NEW AGE charger I bought 2k.
Jesus..that charger is dope. Charges my phone full in 30mins.

Its black and has dual ports with 5V input
One is 1A
the other 2A

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by renewable1(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by ovieokodhi(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
lol I don't even know.... I just dey follow follow people use am.Well to my own understand it has to do with guy.
lwkmd even me sef I just jejely scrolled down to get the answer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Tofee: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Go to calcare. Everything there is legit
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by jboixxx: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
supersaz66:
Get from jboixxx
Thanks baba.
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Weirdgee: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
NORSYK:

He's not the O. P you are the O. P
yeah now I understand bro.
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by jboixxx: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Contact us for your:

1) Class 10 memory cards {Mixza and SanDisk of 16GB - 128GB},

2) OTG drives {MicroUSB, Type C & 3-in-1 of 16GB - 64GB}

3) OTG adapters {MicroUSB & Type C}

4) USB cables {3.0A Type C and 2.4A MicroUSB}

5) Charging adapters {2.0A, 2.4A (dual), 3.0A single port and dual port (3.0A/2.0A)}

6) Hybrid (Dual) SIM extenders (make use of 2 SIMs and memory card in your hybrid phone)

7) USB 3.1 Type C male to female adapters {use your MicroUSB cable/drive with your Type C device} Supports both data sync and charging.

*Pay Before Delivery ONLY
*Delivery is nationwide for as low as N250 via NIPOST Registered Mail. Waybilling is available on request to some cities.
*Estimated delivery date is 3-6work days depending on location (NIPOST)

Check my advert thread, click →HERE← to WhatsApp me.

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by mamaafrik(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
The matter is in two form,a 5v and 2amp rating will do,this will surely be a good charging head.
The usb now,check the tiny terminals entering the phone, if it is five ,you are save but if it is four,you are wrong.
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by cenaman(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Please, what is OP?
O P means owner of post.
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by pointstores(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Get good chargers @ www.solarvisionnija.com.ng Promo solar generators inverters Chargers
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by jnoz23(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Since you are using infinix, buy X charge!
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Weirdgee: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
JonOlive:
The strongest Charger are Angels. Just read Psalm 91... He 'll give his charge(r) over you... Lol
lol grin
JonOlive:
The strongest Charger are Angels. Just read Psalm 91... He 'll give his charge(r) over you... Lol
lol
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by nototribalist: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
I greet everyone here specially. Recently my charger got bad, as a result I intend buying new one. Pls I need u guys help in buying good charger( fast charge) that can charge my hot 5 fast. Thanks waiting for recommendations.

NB: I only have 1.5k as budget.
my. Friend bought this original infinix charger, it's called Xcharge. I bought one from jumia. It charges his phone and mine fully charge in 30mins. So I decided to buy mine. And mine charges in 30min too. I've never been happy before in buying chargers, but this one is a game-changer for me. But search for infinix Xcharger on jumia. When I get home I will snap the picture of the charger when I get home.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Weirdgee: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
ornicus:
You cannot get a good charger for 1.5.

The minimum is 4k

I have been down this road four years ago and I went through 6 or 7 chargers before I bought a promate multi tower charger that lasted for three years.

Take 5k find a good seller on Jumia and buy anker. I would advise you to engage tabal enterprises.

You can also go to office everything in megaplaza.

There is also a cube extension which has two USB charge ports. You can find it in park and shop and mega plaza. 7 to 9 k.

I have been using those for years.

Most of the chargers sold on phone shops are shit chinese counterfeit.

Ensure the charger you buy is rated 2.4 a at the least, if it is not designated as quick charge.

If you buy a 1.5k charger, you will change it every other month, you will also find that the cable is rubbish and loses connection

I bought one yesterday for that amount it was dope infinix charger. The guy say na 2k I beg am, e kon seam 1.5k for me.
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Weirdgee: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2019
ItsJagaban:
There is this NEW AGE charger I bought 2k.
Jesus..that charger is dope. Charges my phone full in 30mins.

Its black and has dual ports with 5V input
One is 1A
the other 2A

Enjoy.
30 mins charging omo this charger na blast

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by adanny01(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
I greet everyone here specially. Recently my charger got bad, as a result I intend buying new one. Pls I need u guys help in buying good charger( fast charge) that can charge my hot 5 fast. Thanks waiting for recommendations.

NB: I only have 1.5k as budget.

Look for a charger that has Adaptive Fast Charging

It will have output in this format

5.0V - 2.5A
9.0V - 2A

This will give you the max 18watts unless if you have a Quick charge 4.0 phone which can do 12V - 2A for up to 27watts.

Dont forget that not all brands will be able to deliver up to their specified ratings.

I am using an original Samsung car charger I bought foreign used with Adaptive fast charging and even the follow come charger cannot beat it.

Go to Aliexpress, Amazon etc and read reviews on particular brands to get the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Weirdgee: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
nototribalist:
my. Friend bought this original infinix charger, it's called Xcharge. I bought one from jumia. It charges his phone and mine fully charge in 30mins. So I decided to buy mine. And mine charges in 30min too. I've never been happy before in buying chargers, but this one is a game-changer for me. But search for infinix Xcharger on jumia. When I get home I will snap the picture of the charger when I get home.
Thanks bro I already bought one. infinix charger...it charges fast too.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
I bought one yesterday for that amount it was dope infinix charger. The guy say na 2k I beg am, e kon seam 1.5k for me.

Your dope Infinix charger that will burn out once there is small voltage spine? With cable where the pins will soon start shaking?

You should be looking for

Functionality and durability.
Otherwise if you track your spend, you will realise you spent money buying several chargers over a period of months when you could have bought a single good unit that would have lasted three years or more.

Pennywise pound foolish
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by tolguy(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2019
internationalman:
Just look for someone whose phone was stolen or sold their phone without selling the charger and buy the charger from them...

Every other charger apart from follow come is substandard regardless of the price
excellent
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by RICHOLAC(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Please, what is OP?
Thread Poster (i.e Topic Poster).
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Guys stay away from this "Amazon charger" sold for N2500. It always hot when charging and makes ur touch pad lag and unresponsive and u end up typing rubbish when charging and typing.
It has a rating of 5V 2.4A max written on it with 2 usbs. Guess the top usb supplies 2A and the former 1A. After a month of usage, it has stopped charging my gadgets. It charges and stops intermittently although the usb cord works fine. Imagine it charges a 4000mah battery for 4hrs sad

1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by mabea: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2019
internationalman:
Just look for someone whose phone was stolen or sold their phone without selling the charger and buy the charger from them...

Every other charger apart from follow come is substandard regardless of the price
Not true. Have u tried NEWAGE?
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by fashrola(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Get yourself Anker or Tronsmart Chargers
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by ikdaddy01(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Na wah oh.
We really have problems everywhere in Nigeria.
See Charging wahala
Now I have become more confused
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by vicfajeze: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2019
kaymolla:
OP stands for "original poster"
NA LIE,IT MEANS ORIGINAL OLODO
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Fidelismaria: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
lol I don't even know.... I just dey follow follow people use am.Well to my own understand it has to do with guy.

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're funny

grin grin
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by sLentlover7778(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Please, what is OP?

OP means.... Original Poster
Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Damfostopper(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Weirdgee:
hahahahahahahah werey...... guy ke......

it means original poster..... in this case ur the original poster

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by steryj(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chuukwudi:

I think it means Original Poster and that's what you are. I'm not OP

Re: Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? by Timileyin1234(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
All the 2.0A chargers I have used on my phone uses 2hrs to charge my 2700mah battery. 1A that came with the phone uses 2hrs too. I’m tired of using 2hrs to charge a phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.