Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) (70885 Views)

Davido Sent Message To Kizz Daniel Before His Abuja Concert / Painful Video Of Tobi Bakre With The Late Son Of Dbanj, Daniel, Before His Death / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Bruno3000:
AFONJA GUY JUST GO AND DIE NA. LIFE DON TIRE DIS ONE O. SEE RANTING ABEG grin
[/s]

if death dey hungry you and your generation you should waste no time in doing the needful

just ensure your mental provider is available when next you want to type faster than your reasoning

such an impeccable illiterate
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

if death dey hungry you and your generation you should waste no time in doing the needful

just ensure your mental provider is available when next you want to type faster than your reasoning

such an impeccable illiterate
grin grin No wonder you are where you are. Sad pathetic little thing. Ehyaa. Pele. It will be Ok.
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Robnectar(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
LUGBE:
He looks like a human tongue
where u dey for lugbe?
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
grin grin No wonder you are where you are. Sad pathetic little thing. Ehyaa. Pele. It will be Ok.

you must think I'm living a pathetic life like your family. so because you people live and celebrate in abject poverty means everyone will lined up in such awful way

you need to step out of the village for once perhaps you will have a proper reasoning of life. there is nothing more pathetic that being brain.less beyond redemption and still carried foolishness join

you're just a replica of world class stupidity
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

you must think I'm living a pathetic life like your family. so because you people live and celebrate in abject poverty means everyone will lined up in such awful way

you need to step out of the village for once perhaps you will have a proper reasoning of life. there is nothing more pathetic that being brain.less beyond redemption and still carried foolishness join

you're just a replica of world class stupidity
Sniper calling. Sad pathetic LITTLE THING. AFONJA MAN is frustrated with life.
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Bruno3000:
Sniper calling. Sad pathetic LITTLE THING. AFONJA MAN is frustrated with life.
[/s]

so unfortunate you have nothing sensible to say, wonder why you kept repeating words like a toddler that you're

showcasing your foolishness for free on public forum? I don't know why you think being foolish will increase your low IQ
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

so unfortunate you have nothing sensible to say, wonder why you kept repeating words like a toddler that you're

showcasing your foolishness for free on public forum? I don't know why you think being foolish will increase your low IQ
grin grin
Send me account number to transfer small change, before u die of hunger and hate. AFonja man. grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Iamsirpaul1: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
Jesus! Dude was weird. See poor dress sense abeg grin

But let's admit Afonja guys cants dress o

Aboki kizz Daniel isn’t yoruba
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
grin grin
Send me account number to transfer small change, before u die of hunger and hate. AFonja man. grin

go and feed your wretched family first before bragging with empty stomach here

typical broke Igbo kid

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
Me want to know how Zlatan looked like before fame...

Lol me too...
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

typical broke Igbo kid
Afonja guy I'm not and can Neva be Igbo undecided what's wrong with ur brain?
Go and have breakfast first before coming here again. grin
Hunger n hate kee you dia. grin Afonja man.
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Bruno3000:
Afonja guy I'm not and can Neva be Igbo undecided what's wrong with ur brain?
Go and have breakfast first before coming here again. grin
Hunger n hate kee you dia. grin Afonja man.
[/s]

you possessed Igbo attributes so no need denying your ancestral land

hate
senselessness
bragging and chest beating
typing faster than reasoning
lack of public decorum
discrimination among others is the hallmark of you people

so because na hunger kee your parent had caged your brain that it must happened to everyone. you surely lack the vibes to make insane statement Even
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

you possessed Igbo attributes so no need denying your ancestral land

hate
senselessness
bragging and chest beating
typing faster than reasoning
lack of public decorum
discrimination among others is the hallmark of you people

so because na hunger kee your parent had caged your brain that it must happened to everyone. you surely lack the vibes to make insane statement Even
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2019
until things turned soar between them.

this una english ehn. na wa o
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
thats the front of his house at eleweran...
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by AlphLukau: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Allow Sermons preachers to talk
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by King44(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
....is that why you were paying him paltry 30k? Go and sit down Emperor nonsense...
I thought I was the only one thinking what you just said, the op wrote Mr emperor encouraged upcoming artistes to accept their contract in good faith even if they were subjected to slavery and they can't do anything about it because they were poor now that they are rich and well connected and have the connection to free themselves from slavery you still expect them to be loyal, even a dog you picked on the street can't be loyal when it is not treated well
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by pyro62(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
Jesus! Dude was weird. See poor dress sense abeg grin

But let's admit Afonja guys cants dress o

The guy can dress, just that's what he had at that time.. Inside life
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by pyro62(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

typical broke Igbo kid

My chest o grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Star (Throwback Photos) by ophatlewis(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
When he was still a moon, and not a star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.