Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Does Love Exist Over The Net? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Exist Over The Net? (6499 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
The success of falling and staying in love via the net depends on the individuals involved. The most obvious downside to this is that it's really hard to tell whether the person you're corresponding with is sincere or not. It's tough enough to determine a person's real intentions in regular face-to-face interactions, and doubly so when all you've got are words and maybe a webcam to communicate with.

However, love, whether it's communicated virtually or in the flesh, requires a leap of faith (okay, and sharp character judgment skills). And even if it's hard, there are many couples who've already managed to form successful, even lifetime unions simply from meeting and corresponding online.What do you think of it?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Ikedonn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ poster
I am in the same situation now.She has shown me some kind of sincerity through errands she went for me in naija and her openness to my questions.I have only seen her pics and seen her on cam.I am still thinking over it and most especially she's from a city very close to my town.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster
I am in the same situation now.She has shown me some kind of sincerity through errands she went for me in naija and her openness to my questions.I have only seen her pics and seen her on cam.I am still thinking over it and most especially she's from a city very close to my town.

If you sincerely love her and you feel she also does.Then why not meet her.I think it will work for both of you the fact that you are close to each other.How did u meet?In Nairaland?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Yorisb: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
mediatrix8:

The success of falling and staying in love via the net depends on the individuals involved. The most obvious downside to this is that it's really hard to tell whether the person you're corresponding with is sincere or not. It's tough enough to determine a person's real intentions in regular face-to-face interactions, and doubly so when all you've got are words and maybe a webcam to communicate with.

However, love, whether it's communicated virtually or in the flesh, requires a leap of faith (okay, and sharp character judgment skills). And even if it's hard, there are many couples who've already managed to form successful, even lifetime unions simply from meeting and corresponding online.What do you think of it?

Until such time when the TWO will have met(face2face) I doubt if it's love, prolly just likeness/fondness. undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by deb(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
Its possible to work out but you need to see each face to face early enough and sustain the seeing
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Ikedonn(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ poster
I met her on nairalist.She got everything i need in a woman.Though she's still a students in the university and she's young too.She open up to me about her past relationship ,something most ladies would hide to their  man.She open up everything to me and i was happy for her openness.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster
I met her on nairalist.She got everything i need in a woman.Though she's still a students in the university and she's young too.She open up to me about her past relationship something most ladies would hide to their  man,she open up everything to me and i was happy for her openness.

hmm sounds like heading to a good relationship that will end up into marriage.Good luck to you smiley smiley
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Yorisb: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster
I met her on nairalist.She got everything i need in a woman.Though she's still a students in the university and she's young too.She open up to me about her past relationship ,something most ladies would hide to their  man.She open up everything to me and i was happy for her openness.

Aku enwebe, hmm sounds like I'm hearing some wedding bells wink
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Yes it does and it's called e-love
I heard real love is way better though tongue
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
jay bee:

Yes it does and it's called e-love
I heard real love is way better though tongue

E-love can't be real?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
What makes e-love differ from real love?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
E-love can only be upgrade to real love when the 2 parties meet.
You can't fully be in love with someone you haven't met
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by MrCork26: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
mediatrix8, madam can i e-love your from level 1? tongue
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr~Cork:

mediatrix8, madam can i e-love your from level 1? tongue
ermmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by CArt(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
jay bee:

This is not totally true.A British woman just lost $50,000 to an online lover.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2010
jay bee:

Exactly sir! But I got some friends who met online from coast -to- coast .They felt love even prior to their meeting and from the time of their meeting they fall in love more.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
heheheheheh I'm not a sir embarassed
We are def on the same hymn sheet
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2010
jay bee:

heheheheheh I'm not a sir embarassed
We are def on the same hymn sheet
, OK ,your Highness!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Ikedonn(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
:d
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
Ikedonn:

:d

Bro,Are you still in Bangkok? It's just like I saw u on tv, running over the "red shirts"heheheh, seriously,You met this lady online while abroad?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Ikedonn(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ poster
I am still in bangkok.I met her online and she lives in naija.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
mediatrix8:

Bro,Are you still in Bangkok? It's just like I saw u on tv, running over the "red shirts"heheheh,  seriously,You met this lady online while abroad?

oh,I see
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
johnterry4:

poster,pls ask spikedcylinder and doyin13,no offeince

Who are this people? Sorry,I am not familiar with them as I am new in this site.Are they couples met online?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
johnterry4:

poster,pls ask spikedcylinder and doyin13,no offeince

Tope, Tope, Tope? How many times did I call you? Abi dem take my name swear for you? undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
LOl cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Tope, Tope, Tope? How many times did I call you? Abi dem take my name swear for you? undecided

Hey there you are,Are you one of the living witness of e-love? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by spikedcylinder: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
mediatrix8:

Hey there you are,Are you one of the living witness of e-love? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi. What is e-love?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
E-love works atimes if there is true committment.It happened that i was dating a guy online sometime ago.We were calling & chatting even on cam.
Permit me to use the word love cos i loved him with all my heart.Unknown to me, he was not really interested.One day he told me he wuld need to see me first be4 he could finally make up hims  mind.I was shocked cos he had seen me on cam and also my pix.
So i made up my mind that that was the end.When he came home and saw me, he was like we could continue that he liked me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me but i cut him off immediately and i ended it there.
So it is the thing of the mind
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hi. What is e-love?

E-love, Internet dating cheesy
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland I swear

BTW MAKE I CARRY MY IKEBI SUPER COMOT FOR HIAA no oofeince
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
jennykadry:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland I swear

BTW MAKE I CARRY MY IKEBI SUPER COMOT FOR HIAA no oofeince

I would appreciate it if you translate this into standard English.Sorry I can't understand Nigerian slang angry
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
^^IKEBE SUPER= BROKOS kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? / Sex Themed Threads And Sexuality Section / Female's Thread. (no Male Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.