Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty (69476 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by STARGREEN(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
GGirll:

And d centre cannot hold...even our coat of arm horses had fled off lol
Or has been eaten?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Klington: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
you can't kill yourself because of a 10seconds man abeg
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Carsontyqa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
IamCharles123:

Can you listen to your stupid self. So you are saying he has the right to make any of his girlfriend minister.
Guy nor make me find you, beat you o. Behave.
geh sense na, where up there did i say/type such? Bubu picking a 2nd wife still is no business of ours.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Unrated900(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
jbaby4u:

If you ask me na who I go ask?�

The Dullard
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by GGirll: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
STARGREEN:

Or has been eaten?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by KingGeorge5(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
RPirez:
Na dem IPOB fools speculation.

You are very stupid and useless.. most you attach tribe to every issues. They people that joined Mr. President last friday in the mosque inorder to verify the issue. Are the IPOB. Did you even read through the lines very well. Ewu like you.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Truthbites: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Exactly.. Bubu lifeless should clear d air
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by TemmyT002(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some people will still read only the headline/topic and not the rest of the article and then they will comment
Sighs
Mumurity is high
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by bless1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
myfan:

Madam Buhari is not sure of her position again.

Hello distinguished Nigerians and foreigners...

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.

Place your advert at amaslink.com maybe we might patronize.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by bless1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
royalamour:
grin This could be true after all.
There's actually no smoke without fire.

Get your smart and responsive website up and running within 12hours.

Office is in Abuja.

Place your advert at amaslink.com
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Racoon:

The rumoured marriage was true.The cabal would have pulled it off if not that the matter never became public knowledge.

The disgrace, humiliation & embarrassment the president's wife have had under this cabal is a vivid pointer.

If its true why did the other lady become a tool to be used by the cabals.... na really wa oo..!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by nauto6: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by chiboysic: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by babtoundey(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Of all the problems befuddling our dear nation, Buhari's marriage is now an issue that will be giving us sleepless night.. What nonsense!
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by akdjr(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
I see nothing wrong with Buhari taking a second wife. After all, he's an African and luckily for him his foreign adopted religion also allow that.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by MrStan11(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

When a senile old who should be at home dying peacefully is whitewashed by some desperate crooks and crowned king , local drama cannot cease from his household.

Chai! And the world is watching.
what about those that queued under the sun to vote him.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Kpoikpoi: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

When a senile old who should be at home dying peacefully is whitewashed by some desperate crooks and crowned king , local drama cannot cease from his household.

Chai! And the world is watching.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Kpoikpoi: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Instead of dying with hate,you know you can easily use Sniper ?
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Softgamer: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
jk
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Victoria25(f): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Able God..... shower your blessings on me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by goldman777: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Jubrin wants to finally marry a wife grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Gandollaar(f): 2:25am On Oct 16, 2019
MrStan11:
what about those that queued under the sun to vote him.
buhari is a president today before many fools voted for him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Gloriagee(f): 3:23am On Oct 16, 2019
I love me some Aisha Buhari. She's even more outspoken than my southern self. kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by aspiring44: 4:18am On Oct 16, 2019
There are certain rumours that holds water.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Even the president marriage is having issue...
Infact, shey nah by force to marry? Marriage in Nigeria is a war zone... If you are not a trained combatant in every aspect , don't go into marriage... Because there are a lot of bitterness, woe , sorrowful events, battles, bickering , deception etc in marriage... This generation marriage sad story is the worst in history....some will marry and seperate within a week...
Yoruba adage says , you want to have long life and you don't want to see evil, it's not possible... you have to pick one .It's either you are prepared to see evil while you live long or you die Young and never experience some much evil...
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by nams77: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

The rumoured marriage was true.The cabal would have pulled it off if not that the matter had not later became public knowledge.

The disgrace, humiliation & embarrassment the president's wife have had under this cabal is a vivid pointer.
Wait o bro. I didn't see the last part in the op story, abi e delete/edit am?
I mean the last portion of the message u quoted
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Thunderblasts(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2019
When the whole nation is angry/hungry and swearing for you.
Why trouble no go grip your entire household?
No sensible person plays with curses!
I can't even stand 20 people saying negative things about my name talk more of hundreds of millions!
Even Patience Jonathan wasn't like this with family and friends...
Karma is a first-class bitch..
Na the hand una use dey treat us go dey follow una!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Rextizzy: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Samantha23:
Omo he be like say dis drama wen dey happen for aso rock go sweet pass big brother naija
He go sweet pass your pussy be that. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by athaboi(f): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2019
jbaby4u:

Like seriously oo. These old Hausa men crave for women like ants do sugar . And one would think with their holier than thou attitude they can put their penis in check but naaaa even at the age of 92 they still shivers at the sight of women. They look lustfully at well dressed women as though they are naked.
. Lol very funny people
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Viking007(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

The rumoured marriage was true.The cabal would have pulled it off if not that the matter had not later became public knowledge.

Was the paragraph you quoted deleted from the article?
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Techsunny: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2019
RPirez:
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by kernel001: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
RPirez:

What has IPOB to do with this one? People like you will prefer living with Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen instead of having harmless IPOB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.