Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? (864 Views)

Video The Bad State Of The Federal Road Between Ondo akure and Ado Ekiti / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by U1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello. I wish for someone who knows about the current state of the road linking Abia to Akwa Ibom to tell me about it. Is the road good, please?

I'm trying to determine if a road trip along the route is one I really want to embark on at this time, especially with the frequent rain. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by amikable97: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2019
U1:
Hello. I wish for someone who knows about the current state of the road linking Abia to Akwa Ibom to tell me about it. Is the road good, please?

I'm trying to determine if a road trip along the route is one I really want to embark on at this time, especially with the frequent rain. Thanks in anticipation.

The road through the regular Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene express is very very bad, the part of the express that is in Abia state o but the part in Akwa- Ibom is so smooth that you won't believe that it's the same road.
I will advice if you can follow the alternative route through Ngwa, please do. The road is more manageable than that of the express
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by U1(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2019
amikable97:

The road through the regular Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene express is very very bad, the part of the express that is in Abia state o but the part in Akwa- Ibom is so smooth that you won't believe that it's the same road.
I will advice if you can follow the alternative route through Ngwa, please do. The road is more manageable than that of the express

Aww, you are a darling! I wasn't sure I'd get a response to this; just thought I should try.

Thanks for your input. It will sure prepare me for what to expect, if I do decide to go on the trip.
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by nakaman: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
like they journey isnt important. Has nigerian road ever been good.
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by amikable97: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2019
U1:

Aww, you are a darling! I wasn't sure I'd get a response to this; just thought I should try.

Thanks for your input. It will sure prepare me for what to expect, if I do decide to go on the trip.

you're welcome!
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by amikable97: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2019
nakaman:

Come to Akwa Ibom and see fine roads grin grin grin
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by U1(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2019
nakaman:

Something like that. It's a bit optional and partly a leisure trip.

Yeah, most Nigerian roads are bad. But that section I referred to could be a scarier nightmare. I got to Uyo around 1 a.m (from Lagos) the last time I travelled there in 2016 due to bad roads, including that one, and road work around Ore. I don't want that to repeat itself.
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by nakaman: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2019
U1:

Something like that. It's a bit optional and partly a leisure trip.

Yeah, most Nigerian roads are bad. But that section I referred to could be a scarier nightmare. I got to Uyo around 1 a.m (from Lagos) the last time I travelled there in 2016 due to bad roads, including that one, and road work around Ore. I don't want that to repeat itself.
they roads withen akwa ibom is ok, outside akwa ibom is a mess
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by nakaman: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2019
amikable97:

Come to Akwa Ibom and see fine roads grin grin grin
Man I was born in akwa ibom. Eket precisely u dont kw more dan I kw abt ibom state
Re: How's The Road Between Abia And Akwa Ibom? by amikable97: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2019
nakaman:
Man I was born in akwa ibom. Eket precisely u dont kw more dan I kw abt ibom state

OK o you win since you wan turn am to another matter.. But the truth being said Akwa Ibom has better roads than the whole of Abia state, I won't say more.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Plane Is This? / Federal University Of Agriculture,makurdi In Picture / Amazing Pictures Of Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.