Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. (1271 Views)

Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan / Fulani Herdsmen From Chad, Niger To Benefit From Fg’s Livestock Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by FarahAideed: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
So we are spending 180 billion naira in this Budget for Fulanis from all over West Africa while a paltry 48 billion was allocated to Education...this can never be right no matter how you see it .. Helinues Afamed what's your take on this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by MetaPhysical: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rekhina:
Metaphysical just shut up ,

U dat brought buhari will pay bigtime

Aah aaah!! grin grin

Bala is sharing with you a position that Buhari and Atiku both subscribe to....the life of fulani and his entitlements to first citizenship in Nigeria, irrespective of his root.

So on this note would you have been much happier if Atiku was voted in?

Let me see which you think with...what's between ya ears......or that which is between those sexy thighs. grin grin

Rekhina Kwenu!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by FarahAideed: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
helinues:
Bauchi ....

But this is an old news self

How is it old ? Didn't the Buhari govt budget 180 billion for this Nonsense and just 48 for education?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by ogbuefi677(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

One of my Yoruba parents is Muslim, the other is Christian. Out of five children two are muslims, three christians. How will you address my Christian parent when you denigrate her two muslim kids? Will you tell her to support you, Ibo because her muslim children are in the way of Southern union?

You guys hear that Yoruba is interwoven when it comes to religion...but im not sure you are convinced. You continu to believe you can use religion to separate families. Youve been at your crusade a long time, how many Yoruba christians have joined you? grin
Ask the MURIC professor.
Na him de always ginger,de tell us say yoruba Christians dey different from yoruba muslims.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by MetaPhysical: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Ask the MURIC professor.
Na him de always ginger,de tell us say yoruba Christians dey different from yoruba muslims.

Where did he tell you that? Show me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by johnHerba(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by Omoodua007: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
JonOlive:
Hmmm... Eledumare, please open the yoruba peoples eyes to see what our enemies are working at ... Open their eyes oh God, that they may join the rest of their southern brothers to fight this tempestous north wind...

The atiku your people supported also wanted RUGA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by orisa37: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Fulani herdsmen from Chad, Niger to benefit from FG’s livestock plan
Published

September 16, 2019
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Fulani herdsmen from Chad, Niger and other neighbouring countries will benefit from the National Livestock Transformation Plan, the Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has said.

Mohammed, who was a guest on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily on Monday, said since Fulani herdsmen are nomadic, it would be inappropriate to deprive them from benefitting from the livestock plan just because they are not from Nigeria.

The initiative will be 80 per cent funded by the Federal Government while the states would provide 20 per cent counterpart funding and the grazing land.

The governor, whose state is among those that will be part of the initiative, said Fulani exist in many countries across Africa and share a brotherhood which transcends boundaries.

When asked how the government would ensure that only Nigerians benefit from the livestock plan, Mohammed said, “I think there is a lot of mistrust and misconception as regards the Fulani man. The Fulani man is a global or African person. He moves from The Gambia to Senegal and his nationality is Fulani.

“As a person, I may have my relations in Cameroon but they are also Fulani. I am a Fulani man from my maternal side, we will just have to take this as our own heritage, something that is African. So we cannot just close our borders and say the Fulani man is just a Nigerian.

“In most cases, the crisis is precipitated by those outside Nigeria. When there is a reprisal, it is not the Fulani man within Nigeria that causes it. It is that culture of getting revenge which is embedded in the traditional Fulani man that attracts reprisal.”

When asked if it was right to allow foreigners to benefit from Nigerian taxpayers’ money, the governor said it was proper.

He said Fulani don’t actually have one single nationality since they are nomadic in nature.

Mohammed said “We are already accommodating them. Do you delineate and really know who is not a Nigerian Fulani man?

“They are all Nigerians because their identity, their citizenship is Nigerian even though they have relatives from all over the world. So, presumably they are Nigerians because they move all over and have relations all over. That is why our population in Nigeria is fluid.”

When asked if there would be any form of documentation for the Fulani herdsmen coming into Nigeria from other countries, the governor said, “Yes. This will give Nigeria the opportunity of having proper documentation and knowing the demography because the Fulani man settles anywhere he can feed his cattle.”

The livestock plan which is being championed by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo seeks to put herdsmen and their livestock in designated colonies which will give them the opportunity of exploiting the livestock value chain.

While many northern states have embraced it, their southern counterparts have rejected it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fulani-herdsmen-from-chad-niger-to-benefit-from-fgs-livestock-plan/amp/

Mohammed is talking Buharinomics. He will soon get PhD from Bauchi University. That Idiot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by orisa37: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gandollaar:
I spit on lugard's grave!

He is sensuous and immoral.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by Ojiofor: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
allthingsgood:
This is just a post for dimwitted wailing wailers to ruminate over lies and fake news. Let the bashing begin grin

Fake news from Punch?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by orisa37: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
helinues:
Bauchi ....
But this is an old news self

Always current. Nairaland is standard practice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by allthingsgood: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Ojiofor:

Fake news from Punch?

No it's from blow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by Rekhina(f): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Metaphysical u and senseless post ,but u still support buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by Rekhina(f): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2019
MetaPhysical:

One of my Yoruba parents is Muslim, the other is Christian. Out of five children two are muslims, three christians. How will you address my Christian parent when you denigrate her two muslim kids? Will you tell her to support you, Ibo because her muslim children are in the way of Southern union?

You guys hear that Yoruba is interwoven when it comes to religion...but im not sure you are convinced. You continu to believe you can use religion to separate families. Youve been at your crusade a long time, how many Yoruba christians have joined you? grin
because u call it Igbo crusade !
Only igbo jisos is present , Tribalism won't kii u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by MetaPhysical: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
Metaphysical u and senseless post ,but u still support buhari

Im available throughout the week. Yes dear, just send me ticket for Emirates. I cant wait to see you as well. You are very loving. kiss
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen From Across West Africa To Benefit From FG Livestock Plan. by MetaPhysical: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
because u call it Igbo crusade !
Only igbo jisos is present , Tribalism won't kii u

Do you know that if Igbo is jew that means Jesos is Igbo.

I think you guys should claim Jesos as an Igbo man. He get biabia and is light skinned. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Bags Chieftaincy In Uturu, Performs Ground Breaking At The Gregory Uni / Abuja Primary School Pupils Go Viral With Their SUG Election Campaign (photos) / Breaking News: Another Fire Outbreak Recorded In Agboju, Near FESTAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.