Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card (501 Views)

Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by Zchi1052(m): 4:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning my Fellow nairalanders, please I need help asap.someone stole my ATM card at my shop and withdrew 100k from my gtbank account I went to the bank to complain there said I should I write a letter of which I did and submitted,they told me it will take approximately three months to show the camera footage.three months have passed and nothing has been done.i have gone to the bank several times,I have written an email to them many times and I have also called their customer service representative.all they tell me is that there are working on it and will get back to me.still nothing. cry cry cry cryplease what should I do?.in this harsh time I can't just leave 100k to go like that.please what do I have to do to get the camera footage of the person.am in Lagos State.thanks
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by timibare(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Omo.... 100k for this APC season nor b beans oh....i pray you get solution b4 December....
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Calm down they are working on it.......you have no other option but to allow them to work on it
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by princeade86(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2019
many banks are too sluggish to attend to urgent issue in this country. my suggestion is that, still go to the bank, and ask them how long it going to take them.
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by iyimide(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Waka enter any court get a court order... the footage will be relayed to u in 30 mins..
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by Zchi1052(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
timibare:
Omo.... 100k for this APC season nor b beans oh....i pray you get solution b4 December....
amen bro cry
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by Zchi1052(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
iyimide:
Waka enter any court get a court order... the footage will be relayed to u in 30 mins..
have u had such experience before?
Re: Illegal Withdrawal With My ATM Card by iyimide(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zchi1052:
have u had such experience before?
yes sir..

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Two Car Snatchers, Armed Robbers, Cultists And Other Suspect In I / Military Deployed In Battle Against Lagos, Ogun Gangs / Nigerian Dancer Kodak’s Death: We Are Investigating Clarence For Murder - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.