Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Most Current Canadian Visa Requirements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Most Current Canadian Visa Requirements (253 Views)

Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program / How To Correctly Apply For A Canadian Visa From Nigeria / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Current Canadian Visa Requirements by movicgist: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Canadian visa requirements

Complete visa forms for visitors (IMM 5257) and family information (IMM 5645).

An original and a copy of your Nigerian passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months after the return date and must contain at least two blank pages.

Two color photos that meet the requirements of the visa photo.

Proof of application processing costs and, if applicable, biometric reimbursement.

Proof of sufficient money for the duration of the journey (ie bank statements of three months, salary receipts, proof of investment, etc.).

If you do not pay for the trip, you will need a letter from the person or institution sponsoring your trip and additional documents (i.e., a copy of your passport and a bank statement showing that you have enough money).

Proof of links with Nigeria (eg, Job letter, proof of business or assets, etc.).

Copy of the provisional flight reservation and the travel route (ie accommodation reservations).

You may need to submit a medical history or proof of good health.

Previous passports that show the travel history.

Additional documents in support of your request (i.e., marriage certificates, invitation letters, etc.).
A self-addressed courier envelope.

Minors (under the age of 18) traveling alone require an authorization letter signed by both parents or legal guardians. For minors traveling with one of the parents, an authorization letter from the non-accompanying parent or guardian is required.

If you are visiting a family member or traveling for business, you will need an invitation letter with the nature of the visit, the duration of the stay, the details of the host or company, etc

READ MORE AND APPLY: http://polltax.website/how-to-correctly-apply-for-a-canadian-visa-from-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For GATE Mechanical Exams? | Ascent GATE Academy / Farmers Are More Sexually Active Than Other Professions – intimacy gadget Manufacturers / I Want To Become An Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.