Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic (34788 Views)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by mysidechick(f): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo has been named as the highest paid celebrity on Instagram beating the likes of Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Neymar and Ronaldinho.

The 34-year-old earned a staggering £38million on the social media platform last year which doubled that of his long time rival Messi.

A recent study shows that out of the major celebrities around paid to promote products on Instagram, Ronaldo has been the highest earner by far.

A number of posts from last year was looked at by the authors of the study Buzz Bingo, and it proved that Ronaldo's 34 sponsored posts earned £38.2m making it £780,000 per post.

While Messi's 36 posts on the social media platform earned him £18.7m in total resulting to £518,000 in every posts made.
Reality TV star Kendall Jenner is the third with £12.7m at £489,000 per post while retired footballer David Beckaham is ranked fourth.

https://thickmatch.com/ronaldo-beats-messi-beckham-ibrahimovic-highest-earner-instagram/

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by carzola(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
If u look closely u will see such
Achievements are top selves
And ur goat is too short to reach. .

Cr7 my day one mentor Nd idol
Congrats. .

The only GOAT in the world.

Other goats are actually rats

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by YorubaNinja: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rich and original pple making effective use of social media while poor pple keep living fake lives on the same platform. grin

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

Ronaldo would have been better as a video vixen or doing commercials and adverts than being a footballer.
Dude is just a boring tapping/scoring Robot and a runner on the field.

Little wonder he struggles everyday to be as good as Messi. But sadly for him, he can't.

Messi was created for football.
Messi is the glory of football;
Messi is the entertainment in football;
Messi is the salt of the world of football;
Messi is the high standard of football.

It doesn't matter if you feel otherwise, we can't all feel the same. But Ronaldo knows the truth, every other player knows the truth, great players have testified to the truth.

"Messi is the god of football, sent from heaven to earth, to do wonders on the field, and thrill the children of men."

All hail the GOAT of goats!

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Miracle4Sure: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na so

C
R

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Slawormir: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
If u look closely u will see such
Achievements are top selves
And ur goat is too short to reach. .

Cr7 my day one mentor Nd idol
Congrats. .

The only GOAT in the world.

Other goats are actually rats

You are not a real niggarrr
Trying to sound like vector!
Messi is soccer
Thierry Henry
“What Leo does is so incredible that I have to be careful not to stand still watching him make his moves.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
“Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, then we would have serious problems.”

Luis Figo
“For me to watch Messi is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.”

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Heffalump(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
CR7 will continue to break records until he retires from active football tongue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Maybe some folks enjoy this type of news. But I don't.

It adds absolutely nothing to me.

And worse is that, display news of local footballers and you'll see Nigerians hissing and grunting: "who he EPP"

But who Ronaldo and Messi EPP?! undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anointing oil

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Brunicekid(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good for CR7...

I will make my own impact in this life.

21 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by viktor88: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
361,517,966 million naira per sponsored post for Ronaldo.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by lac77: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
FEMALE HOUSE HELP NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE ADVERT. NO AGENCY PLEASE!)

Are you a trustworthy, reliable and honest individual based in Lagos or the south Western part of Nigeria?

Are you capable of taking care of Aged person

Are you good with cooking and implementing home management with little or no supervision?

- The position is a live-in one. The successful candidate would have a room to yourself
- Salary is fair
- Includes other benefits
- Aged male adult to be taken care of. No small children or over-bearing mother involved (so, babysitting involved)
- Location is around yaba, Lagos (close to UNILAG)
- NO Bsc/HND accepted. Maximum of OND required
- Work/training starts IMMEDIATELY once successful candidate selected
- Experience in similar position added advantage

Contact 0-9-0-6-8-6-2-1-8-7-3

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by grandstar(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
I tried Instagram influencer marketing and I achieved very poor results. I wished there's someone here that can teach me

It seems to be a skill

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Jeffrey12(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kk
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by EXLOVER(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ranoldo even beat Zlatan ibile.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Proclivity33(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Just like that shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by NwaNimo1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hes greedy....
Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by mrkels(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Of importance is this news to me right now ?

Me that is looking for ordinary 10k usd to fix something’s pending right now I’m my life .

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Adicsonbaba(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Amazing figure
All hail the two GOATS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by solmusdesigns: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool

Messi is a footballer and not an instagram slaypapa

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by drips8(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Waiting for Ronaldo fans to gloat about it like it's a football achievement.

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Femijohn198: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I clap for you sir

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by RichDad1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
CR7 - A complete brand on and off the pitch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by Kroos8: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin

CR700 is a Religion

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by bonnyhope: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
So?! We should...

you should rejoice

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by sylve11: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ronaldo oo o kiss cool

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cr7 has the most followers on instagram

most followers = most money.

it's not a rocket science.

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic by one1prax(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
shebi i said it before, ronaldo is indeed the goat

i build websites or blogs for 12k only, see signature

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA names Nigeria’s Dele-Bashiru, Weah’s son among players to watch at U-20 Cup / Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.