Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (57143 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by GEEBITE: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought her sister owns a Bentley so whats the fuss all over a Benz. Fawning all over him.
Chinekepikin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pa1c1niLz/?hl=en

SOURCE:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/check-out-massive-interior-of-mc_16.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by geezynoni: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Congrats bro.. the fact that God did it for you, means he's alive and I'm 100% sure the blessing go circulate reach everybody in Jesus name Amen.
Nice comment..unlike others
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
olaolulazio:
It looks more like a used car passed from Davido to MC Galaxy grin

As the paint on the car is not sharp, it's not newly imported.

I think Laura Ikeji already has GLE so she loaned it to MC Galaxy who purchased a plate number to do IG video.

I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by gonkin(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
What's special about the interior?

That green light reflection on the car ceiling is not more than mere #1,500 on Aliexpress...

My brother, lots of people don't know of the cool gadgets u can get on aliexpress. Ali is da bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by akdjr(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bro this same energy you have thinking deep into his source of wealth can also be used to make.money for yourself. Just hustle and live the talk for those who are employ to investigate do their job.
cosmatika:
Did dey day d car is #45m? Issorai.
But can someone pls remind me d hit songs MCG has apart from sekem?
EFCC should be watching sha
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
backbone503:

Da, ufan ado asi swan okuk o! Akpe kap asi no ndito Ibibio nko.
adionghor etang akuk iki nor mbon big broda
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by davillian(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
A305:
I have a question that is bothering me.

How did MC Galaxy got so rich after a one hit wonder. Keep in mind, there are many artistes male and females that had hits back to back but ain't as rich as MC Galaxy, MC Galaxy does giveaway on IG, MC Galaxy dashes people money even to BBN contestants, MC Galaxy paid Ubi frankling debt, MC Galaxy gave that Bobrisky house boy some money after Bob sent him away. And to think that MC Galaxy hasn't been around for that long compared to Iyanya or MI. How does the guy get so much money after one hit wonder? See my sign nature for that cheap Lexus.
He is connected to his state government....
Na national cake

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Ifywildrose1(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
This one has turned to mc galaxy's hype woman

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Nuzo1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
I can't be this "happy" and overtly celebrative even if I buy the most expensive private jet.

However, I respect people's ways and emotions when celebrating material acquisitions.

All the same, congratulations.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by backbone503(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

adionghor etang akuk iki nor mbon big broda
Meanwhile, uwak ndito nyin ke ufok nwed ke yeyem okuk ufok nwed. Adiok o!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Oddsman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
2months abi 1week, that car is not worth more than 20million naira(40k pounds).

Sorry I mistook months for weeks
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Someone buys a car and it becomes news on Nairaland

na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by renewable1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations!

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by wany(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm this life,and this was the same guy that dance in iyanya kurukere video.Niko he should remember iyanya.
And by the way where is iyanya,this life sha.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by ChristmasBells: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
ME and YOu seeing this postThis car will be the smallest car in our carage in JESUS Name If you believe and you are sure poverty is not your portion lets all GATHER Here with all our NAIRALAND LIKES&SHARE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by PotatoSalad(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
A305:

How did MC Galaxy got so rich after a one hit wonder. Keep in mind, there are many artistes male and females that had hits back to back but ain't as rich as MC Galaxy, MC Galaxy does giveaway on IG, MC Galaxy dashes people money even to BBN contestants, MC Galaxy paid Ubi frankling debt, MC Galaxy gave that Bobrisky house boy some money after Bob sent him away. And to think that MC Galaxy hasn't been around for that long compared to Iyanya or MI. How does the guy get so much money after one hit wonder? See my sign nature for that cheap Lexus.
If he was broke, will you question why he's broke?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by newoffer: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Laura Ikeji.... you are a married woman biko. all dis paparazzzi na for wetin.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Henri8: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

That green light reflection on the car ceiling is not more than mere #1,500 on Aliexpress...
bad mouthed Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by hustla(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

Got a link?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by RoseyJ: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
backbone503:

Meanwhile, uwak ndito nyin ke ufok nwed ke yeyem okuk ufok nwed. Adiok o!

please interpret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Iykman042(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congrats mcgalaxy,if ur God has done it for u,my God will also do it for me amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by ZombieDestroyer: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
A305:

The guy still dey chop from Senator Akpabio!!

Akpabio bought Toyota Prado Jeep for Mc Galaxy when the former was Governor of Akwa Ibom!!

It was even reported here in Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/2319496/check-out-suv-gov-godswill

Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Obdk: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
cosmatika:
Did dey day d car is #45m? Issorai.
But can someone pls remind me d hit songs MCG has apart from sekem?
EFCC should be watching sha

Do you kno the money made from sekem is more than enough capital for a business minded guy who kno and is experienced in lagos...

Have an open mind
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by hustla(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

Just look below... It's even less than #700 with shipping

grin

You dey Para o
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by Orpe7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mc galaxy dey fvck this one?

E be like say kanu brother no get levels for this one eye again o
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by jayjayjones: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Just look below... It's even less than #700 with shipping
I need it bro..
How do I get it?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car by seanjy4konji: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2019
This Galaxy deh knack Dis laura..

He is always going to her shop or house..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.