Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group (60098 Views)

Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries / The Truth About Innoson And GTB / The Truth About Innoson Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
This is your mate. Yours is to sit down and condemn.

https://www.nairaland.com/5476242/twitter-user-remake-innoson-logo#83196125
are you a male or a female?
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dottore:

I don't know why you are so pained but can I ask you a simple question? How does your father or any of your kinsmen compare to this man you with his?

Before you ignorantly throw more tantrums at the tycoon, can u visit at least two of his factories like the one in Enugu where he manufactures ceramic wares, plastics, chairs water storage tanks, PVC Ceiling, Gift Items, household items, kitchen wares etc or the one in Nnewi where he produces spare parts and assembles automobiles and see if you are better off than the "least" of any of his graduate employee?

Can u also visit Shandong, Foshan and Wuhan in China and see if you can measure up in anyway with any of the hundreds of Nigerians (including your fellow Afonjas) that are in his employ?

Meanwhile start by telling us about your father's achievement(s), if any?
innoson imports already made cars from China and assembles them in Nigeria.. tell me how many innoson vehicle you have
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
the three words that trigerred all this long epistles of insult

BIAC AUTOMOBILE CHINA

cry me a river

E pain them my guy gringringrin
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
masseratti:
God bless Innoson.... From a Yoruba man.
Shatap there
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by peacettw: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Isinweke:

You can build a recycling company,

I don't have to. Innoson already has that
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by ofwest47(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
And yet, some I Before Others ( courtesy Zik ) still prefer to import all these type of well produced goods from Chinko low quality products .
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by excel4us: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Am loving it
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Anambralstson: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
innoson imports already made cars from China and assembles them in Nigeria.. tell me how many innoson vehicle you have
I know that those suffering from penury are the ones hating others success, if you manage to have data watch this video from federal ministry visit to Innoson and tell what they are doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLkGUmRF1Q
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Anambralstson: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
E pain them my guy gringringrin
Watch French TV visit to Innoson, he's made go and make your name and stop hating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by somehow: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
RussianKGB:

Where did u see north in my post? Don't allow confusion ruin your destiny.
You obviously think everyone is dull.
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by themanderon: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Makes me remember the good days of Eleganza in Lagos.
Kudos Innoson

The Nigerian factor killed that one.
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Dottore: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Can you tell us what your father does for a living?

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Dickson25(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sabby1:
Wow!

INNOSON GROUP should make prices of their products quite affordable without compromising quality for average and below average citizens as that would help make their group, company or products a household name.

Companies like this should be given absolute support and encouragement from the Federal government as that will also help upcoming or less financial stable companies.

INNOSON GROUP gat my profound respect

...... Because he is not an hausa man federal government wont give him the monopoly they gave Dangote.... Useless govt
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Dottore: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
eyah, i dont exchange insults,, i report insults

Rule

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun OAMJ

Yeah that's part of your achievements too I understand. You insulted someone that can feed your entire village without blinking. Instead of you to find a way and get people that know him to link you up so you could be part of his social media promoters.

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by tck2000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
thumbs up
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by solmusdesigns: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dottore:

[s]
Yeah that's part of your achievements too I understand. You insulted someone that can feed your entire village without blinking. Instead of you to find a way and get people that know him to link you up so you could be part of his social media promoters. [/s]

Cry and Wail if you like BIAC AUTOMOBILE CHINA remains open to your eyeballs to see

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by bubu2019: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
Does he recycle any of the plastics he produces?

Plastic is a big environmental problem.
Oshogbo man is here with his advice, I can feel your pain,its very sevier
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by 0neal(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
That feeling of pride seeing a "made in Nigeria" insignia

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dottore:

Can you tell us what your father does for a living?
my father is a businessman who deals in renewable energy, electronics, mechanical parts, transformers, power cables, engineering goods, wholesale market, etc... what does your father do for a living
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Watch French TV visit to Innoson, he's made go and make your name and stop hating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM
You for say CNN and Fox interview am.. yeye
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by writeprof(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
He is also generous, kind, humble and unassuming I noticed all these when I came across him early this year
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
helinues:
This is a multi billions company..

Those are my mentors.. Business Diversification

You need an English Language mentor my good friend. Just kidding
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by God1stson(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2019
tartar9:
Nigeria has really done a lot for biafrans.
It should be the other way round. Ask yourself why Nigeria has not put manufacturing in the front burner,the government could just partner with this guy to replicate it in many states and regions with even better resources and materials like steel, protechemicals, rail lines etc but since it's coming from the wrong side of the country, they are too proud to adopt this model. The same that happened to our NA, long after Biafrans manufactured bombs, tanks etc, NA could not integrated the experts then and harness them for weapon manufacturing. I am an Igbo, not particularly interested in secession, but their is a big Hypocrisy in this one Nigerian project. What is worth doing is worth doing well; To be or not to be.. Time will tell, cos God created the universe in justice, every injustice is time bound. ask USSR, Ask apartheid SA, and White supremacist USA about Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Cousin9999: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Yes!
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by menatate: 5:24am On Oct 17, 2019
It's a good story, very useful. ufabet
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Carlyscales: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

My only concern is why the girl in the 7th pics, who wore the stripped gown, wasn't putting on her panties at work?
Taught that as well

But it could just be anyone like customer, company by products collectors etc
And not really a staff
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by tobstarizhia(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2019
The highlight of my day is any time I see Innoson on the news doing the nation proud. I hope to work there one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by masseratti: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Shatap there
why didn't you take your drugs?
Re: What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group by Sunofgod(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
madmohamed:
evil man what did u do for a living

Nothing....i don't have to work for a living fortunately.

Im into philanthropy and environmental sustainability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) / The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.