Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigeria Custom Service Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Custom Service Application (1037 Views)

My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] / Nigeria Custom Service Sent Me This / Nigerian Custom Service Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Custom Service Application by Yusfunoble(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello guys, Please I need your help in confirming this email. I applied for the Custom Service job and got this mail this morning.

As I no fit go Wuse, I’m planning to pay the money. Anyone here received the same mail?
Can anyone validate the authenticity of the mail?

mail address: info.nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by xaliujokes(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Scammers,.... Lol you are even covering the app number. They are 419s
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by obiekunie2: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Hello guys, Please I need your help in confirming this email. I applied for the Custom Service job and got this mail this morning.

As I no fit go Wuse, I’m planning to pay the money. Anyone here received the same mail?
Can anyone validate the authenticity of the mail?

mail address: info.nigeriacustomservice.wuse@gmail.com

pay which money

you mean up till now some of you still never get sense

so you as a Nigerian with all the scam going on now you still no get sense!

go pay the money nau! since you get too much! Ode!

THIS IS A SCAM! CUSTOMS DOESN'T ASK YOU TO PAY ANY MONEY FOR RECRUITMENT!
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by lunacol(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Better give that money to motherless baby homes than enrich those wicked scammers.Stop blurring there numbers so that they can be exposed in order to safeguard other gullible peeps that may fall for the scam.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by Yusfunoble(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
xaliujokes:
Scammers,.... Lol you are even covering the app number. They are 419s

Alright man, thanks. I don run.

Funny thing is people plenty wey get this mail o. But dem no gree talk.

Na unemployment cause this ish.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by Yusfunoble(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
lunacol:
Better give that money to motherless baby homes than enrich those wicked scammers.Stop blurring there numbers so that they can be exposed in order to safeguard other gullible peeps that may fall for the scam.

Done.. thanks.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by Yusfunoble(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
obiekunie2:

pay which money

you mean up till now some of you still never get sense

so you as a Nigerian with all the scam going on now you still no get sense!

go pay the money nau! since you get too much! Ode!

THIS IS A SCAM! CUSTOMS DOESN'T ASK YOU TO PAY ANY MONEY FOR RECRUITMENT!

Oga you too dey vex, wetin happen na? Na question I ask I no I kill person.
Re: Nigeria Custom Service Application by obiekunie2: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yusfunoble:

Oga you too dey vex, wetin happen na? Na question I ask I no I kill person.

sorry no vex!

the thing too dey vex and pain me when people fall for this evil scammers wey no get conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of SCAMS In Nigeria. / Done / Delta State Technical Colleges Teachers Recruitment 2021- Application Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.