Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57515 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Egemba100(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2019
As shared by TB Joshua Ministries Facebook Page

This young man came to The SCOAN with charms on him. He says the charms are meant to kill and destroy, and that whenever he wanted to use the charms to kill, he would make incantations and call the person’s name. He says when the man of God was approaching him, the fire around him was too much and when he removed the charms to attack him, the Holy Spirit arrested him and the charms were rendered impotent

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2711210055666420&id=103470916440360

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Egemba100(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala, davide470, uboma

CONFIRM AND MOVE to FP please
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by kelvine(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2019
TB Joshua get immunity against tuberculosis, them no reach.
Me no kuku go say na fake or real.
God bless me, I need money.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by lyriclekidd(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by anambraamaka: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Imagine
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Orissodiq: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. I beg i need a chair to finish the film

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by tillaman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Staged!!!
What kinda person would buy this bull crap!!
Keep selling your brand Pastor TB it’s every one’s prayer to get a sure customer
Your case is not an exception

CUSTOMER DADA NI

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Notatribalist(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't know if this is true but I respect TB Joshua alot

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ayatt(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin

Produced and Directed by T.B Joshua

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by jeff1607(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wondering when one would bring in a gun

didn't they search him at the entrance before he gained access to the premises?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

I could have believed the story, if he had tested his charm on someone in the congregation, to know if it's potent or not or the whole drama was staged.

It's hard to believe anything anymore these days.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by zeromeridian: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Part of marketing strategy aimed at the gullible

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
All scripted and staged, I pity any brainwashed mofo following this devil calling himself a pastor
I stopped taking him and oyakhilome serious that year they opened their nyash

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by zombieHUNTER: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
With all these power wielded by the men of God in Nigeria...

We are still a shit hole country

Stuck with Buhari.... Abi madman Daura

19 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Since this is coming from the Man of God I love and respect the most, then it's must be true.

TB Joshua can't be faking things.

15 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by kunmiiii: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na so, they are getting more creative. grin
Peter Jackson and Spielberg sef dey learn.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
B
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by CHOPUP411(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sakamaje,nothing wey chinedu no go see for shop

8 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Omoslim26: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
omo this country is filled with too much drama I made top 5 to comment good improvement

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ayatt(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:

Trying all possible to be like NwaAmaikpe...there will be one and only NwaAmaikpe on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Gabson006: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Haaaa

O'tio
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by SUPOL(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Power dey pass power naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
MIND YOU OP STOP MISLEADING US
HE TOOK THE CHARM TO THE SYNAGOGUE
AND IT WAS NOT TARGETED AT TB JOSHUA

ON A LIGHTER NOTE
COULD THIS BE ACTING?

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Tubexsms(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Local man is disappointed.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
jeff1607:

Search??!... During a mega service??! How many thousands will they search??!... Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Olojududu1: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
:-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by CHIGIM: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
JOB MAN ALWAYS STAGING MIRACLES

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol..staged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Jaynom(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Entertainment. What does this prove?

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by agbonkamen(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
jeff1607:

do they search people coming into the house of God I just tire for your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.