Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57519 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by obembet(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
M
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Reelmii: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
I dont believe this story... before u quote me, remember its my BELIVE not urs

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sylve11: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
tillaman:
Staged

everything is not staged. things plenty inside this life. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Prince001(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why are we so stupid in Naija recently , why are we allowing dis so called pastors to fool us cos it wasn't like this in d 80s ooo and we have pastors then too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
H
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by jeff1607(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
do they search people coming into the house of God I just tire for your comment.

yes they do

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Onyenwedelight: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Scam
sugarBoy6:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Philinho(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Not about him but about the thousands of people feeding on his blessings who your wicked act would have rendered helpless

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by flex04(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whether this story is true or other stories I heard are true... an old man once said "Until the death of a frog" he said, "one can not determine its length."

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by JayTripz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Charm still de work this 2019
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Stage game. And there are a lot of security personnel at the gate. Go use the fire to help us capture boko people to surrender their guns

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Alvin212(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought pastor Chris dey cure Hiv

Staged shiiiittt

Even that dwarf in Aso rock did it
Fake pastor oribanjo

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Goovo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
agbonkamen:
do they search people coming into the house of God I just tire for your comment.
of course they do

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by West2019(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
arranging are them not searching member befor entering the church again

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Jabioro: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another stunt advert for the gullible ...

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Prince001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
SUPOL:
Power dey pass power naa

Which power oo? This is pure BS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by tillaman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:

everything is not staged. thingsv plenty inside this life. cool
you seriously believe that ??

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ikwedim(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thank God I was at the service this very day. The guy is usman. He is an army officer. God's power is much. If you see the way the guy was vibrating when man of God was coming in our direction, I was shocked. He actually want to hit the man of God with it and he was arrested by the holy ghost. God is great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Sirseedorf(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
When is the part two coming out,

Wow Tb.Joshua issa good director and producer

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by dayveed1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Planned

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by supercase1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Since this is coming from the Man of God I love and respect the most, then it's must be true.

TB Joshua can't be faking things.
stop fooling urself,if u believe miracle healings in Nigeria is real then u must believe WWE wrestling is also real! !!! THEY ARE BOTH SCRIPTED AND STAGED

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Jamesilvar(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Which kind nonsense be this one na? Are they acting nollywood in churches now?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ikwedim(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jabioro:
Another stunt advert for the gullible ...
It is real my dear. I was there when this happened.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by supercase1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
What if the guy had come with an M16 rifle with 120 rounds wetin for stop am grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ikwedim(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
supercase1:

stop following urself,if u believe miracle healings in Nigeria is real then u must believe WWE wrestling is also real! !!! THEY ARE BOTH SCRIPTED AND STAGED
It's not fake. I was there and it happen in my eyes. The guy is an army officer. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by SuperKlean(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
CHOPUP411:
Sakamaje,nothing wey chinedu no go see for shop
werey grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by supercase1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jamesilvar:
Which kind nonsense be this one na? Are they acting nollywood in churches now?
No guy na fillipino telemundo be dis one ooh grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by JosEast(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
drama

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Seamtri(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Glory to God
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Jabioro: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
ikwedim:

It is real my dear. I was there when this happened.
Are you part of the concorted team, being there life doesn't make you to understood what's going on behind the cotton

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Fahrenheit10(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Since this is coming from the Man of God I love and respect the most, then it's must be true.

TB Joshua can't be faking things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by wonlasewonimi: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
TB Joshua igboho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.