Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57528 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sparko1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wilston:

20% account for the dumbest and sparko1 I have to say you are stuck in this category and almost reaching idiot

This must be the worst contradiction, how can you agree with me but call me an idiot!

Stepping on to an already crowded forehead, next time think before you type!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Babylonburn: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
some gullible one will still believe it
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by importantperson: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I could have believed the story, if he had tested his charm on someone in the congregation, to know if it's potent or not or the whole drama was staged.

It's hard to believe anything anymore these days.

Maybe you for come make him use you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by importantperson: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
8stargeneral:
some gullible one will still believe it

If you don't believe jejely waka pass, at least some people believe that you are your father's child
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by toyinjimoh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
ayatt:
grin
Produced and Directed by T.B Joshua
lol, God know ur address
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Isoduwa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Film � production company
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Adakintroy2: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
sparko1:

And your point is what exactly, because we don't all believe and follow him we are daft, you must be very stupid, for your information, over 50% of the world population have low IQ, the foreigners fluxing to his church are definitely in the 50%. What? You thought every white man is intelligent, you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Sharap. You are of low i.q urself. I cannot start tell you about the truth because obviously you won't know it even if it's your boss in the office.

Over 50 percent of the world have low iq" By what standards?. A camellion can change colour. Can you do that. Yet we judge a camellion as primitive lifeforms. But turn round to study this primitive life forms to advance our sciences. You know nothing about standard measurements as it relates to knowledge or intelligence so shut your mouth with your borrowed knowledege. Many of you think you know but your in very much the shadows.

Am a graduate of science. But have heard that man teach of life's generalities that only apex scientific social studies can produce yet he make it looks so easy. The foolishness many of you display is such that anyone who follows him do so because they are dumb. You can never flip it round enough to see that many who follow him are too intelling and you are the dumb ones. It's hard to swallow for many of you.

How does an educated man become one of the biggest man of God of the 21st century.

Simple. He is humble, kind and compassionate.

Science is observation direct observation. Go and observe instead of using secondary sourced information from "hear say". Again for emphasis science is observation"

the world come to see him. Because Unlike you they observe directly.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Written, produced and directed by Temitope Joshua.

Marketed and distributed by Lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by 8stargeneral: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
importantperson:

If you don't believe jejely waka pass, at least some people believe that you are your father's child
Nah people like u dem dey wash dia brain

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Yorubamuslim22: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
omenka:

grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sparko1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Sharap. You are of low i.q urself. I cannot start tell you about the truth because obviously you won't know it even if it's your boss in the office.

Over 50 percent of the world have low iq" By what standards?. A camellion can change colour. Can you do that. Yet we judge a camellion as primitive lifeforms. But turn round to study this primitive life forms to advance our sciences. You know nothing about standard measurements as it relates to knowledge or intelligence so shut your mouth with your borrowed knowledege. Many of you think you know but your in very much the shadows.

Am a graduate of science. But have heard that man teach of life's generalities that only apex scientific social studies can produce yet he make it looks so easy. The foolishness many of you display is such that anyone who follows him do so because they are dumb. You can never flip it round enough to see that many who follow him are too intelling and you are the dumb ones. It's hard to swallow for many of you.

How does an educated man become one of the biggest man of God of the 21st century.

Simple. He is humble, kind and compassionate.

Science is observation direct observation. Go and observe instead of using secondary sourced information from "hear say". Again for emphasis science is observation"

the world come to see him. Because Unlike you they observe directly.

Mr Graduate! its "I am a graduate of Science" nothing like "AM A GRADUATE OF SCIENCE" , when you read, read with clarity, don't let religion blind you, the person I quoted said "Many foreigner attend TB Joshua's church, the idea that, we black are lower than them (white) is what I want to correct, I don't give a flying crap about your man of God faking his miracle. He is doing is business, I don't care how he does it, as far as he doesn't set on my right, no complaint from me.

But think about this yourself, how can someone who is not a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON come that close to TB Joshua, not to talk of trying to raise a hand on him, come on, even you are not that stupid.

Let me put it this way, since you have been in the church, have you ever be that close to him, come on, even on the miracle program, only a selected few are allowed. So yeah! if you are objective enough to think, you will know there is a foul play somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by faceland: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry
Poor guy. TB Joshua has used his career for selfish publicity. He is a soldier that believes in charm to protect him, they twisted and manipulated him to say he made it "to kill". Then they turn it to "to kill TB Joshua".

Mr. Joshua, don't you have heart, that guy trusted you otherwise he would defend his reputation?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by faceland: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
sparko1:

Mr Graduate! its "I am a graduate of Science" nothing like "AM A GRADUATE OF SCIENCE" , when you read, read with clarity, don't let religion blind you, the person I quoted said "Many foreigner attend TB Joshua's church, the idea that, we black are lower than them (white) is what I want to correct, I don't give a flying crap about your man of God faking his miracle. He is doing is business, I don't care how he does it, as far as he doesn't set on my right, no complaint from me.

But think about this yourself, how can someone who is not a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON come that close to TB Joshua, not to talk of trying to raise a hand on him, come on, even you are not that stupid.

Let me put it this way, since you have been in the church, have you ever be that close to him, come on, even on the miracle program, only a selected few are allowed. So yeah! if you are objective enough to think, you will know there is a foul play somewhere.

They physically pat everyone's body before they letting them into the main church. That man has transferred into a full psychopath, he would use anyone for publicity stunt. So the security allowed him to enter with the so called charm but of course, being the superstitious types, they would say he spirituality blinded them from feeling the charm he was smuggling in.

I have seen an elderly man protesting that the youth doing the fristing was patting too close to his dick.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sirjoe1124(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Egemba100:
As shared by TB Joshua Ministries Facebook Page

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2711210055666420&id=103470916440360
Gimmicks to sway the gullible
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:

everything is not staged. things plenty inside this life. cool
You be Mumu... Came to kill someone in public with charm. Why he no bring gun.. After all they no they search people before entering.. Why cham & not gun? cool
Gullible shipple.. Religion kee all of you there.
Miracle & vision everywhere still na them poor & suffer pass oyinbo wey bring their religion come enslave them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
omenka:

Where is the lalasticlala snake of approval?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Rajman45(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prince001:
Why are we so stupid in Naija recently , why are we allowing dis so called pastors to fool us cos it wasn't like this in d 80s ooo and we have pastors then too
Ah.... U don't know. The pastors of the 80s are just pastors, not Men of God. Na men of God de perform all diz fantastic miracles... Lol
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ofwest47(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nairaland social, fake news.com / T B.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yea right! hocus pocus! They have All this power and Hunger, Malaria, cholera and Boko haram are killing people every day in Nigeria. And buhari is coming here to the UK for Always medical treatments.

Most Nigerians are Confused goons. Religiously brainwashed goons who believes that snakes can talk, A snake spoke to so called Adam and eve grin grin

I ve been speaking to my mother inlaw's Snake pet, but the Dammm!! thing! wouldn't reply

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
BinDean:

You be Mumu... Came to kill someone in public with charm. Why he no bring gun.. After all they no they search people before entering.. Why cham & not gun? cool
Miracle & vision everywhere still na them poor & suffer pass oyinbo wey bring their religion come enslave them. undecided
exactly, he went to all that hassle to Obtain charms, grin grin rather than just blow the man's brains out with Gun.

I wonder why this charms are never prepared with Gold, silver and diamonds. Always with Dirty raggedy cloths and filty cranky stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by iamfromlagos(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
ikwedim:
I thank God I was at the service this very day. The guy is usman. He is an army officer. God's power is much. If you see the way the guy was vibrating when man of God was coming in our direction, I was shocked. He actually want to hit the man of God with it and he was arrested by the holy ghost. God is great
Story for the gods.
Not everyone is stupid.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Adakintroy2: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
sparko1:

Think about what Objectively?. Are talking objectivity as scientific rational or spirituality. Because the last time both open and close at polar ends.

The problem you all have is still the same. you want to employ scientific ratonal in spirtual matters. If you don't understand look the other way. FAith is evidence of things not seen. It can never amply to science and rational which deal with physical evidence. He did not come to kill him with guns. But charms, he was neutralize by the holy spirit. That can never make sense to you. I can understand because you don't believe..but to insult other sensibility what I don't subscribe to. There are professor in that church far more intelligent than you..who you can never scratch their feet in knowledge. So like I said look the other way.

But thanks for the correction on the graduation thing. I never wanted it to come up.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Austinjj77(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
If na so your charm strong go use am kill Bubu no buhar ri
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
tusinemmy:

This man's miracles are real though
I can't say if it's really from God

Ur question and answer also lies here.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Legendguru: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another fake illusionist
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by sylve11: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
BinDean:

let me just ignore you. cool
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
ikwedim:

It is real my dear. I was there when this happened.
stop trying to convince people, remember there's a lot of possessed people around, their purpose is to discredit the real work of God.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Fagbhamzzy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
tillaman:
Staged!!!
What kinda person would buy this bull crap!!
Keep selling your brand Pastor TB it’s every one’s prayer to get a sure customer
Your case is not an exception

CUSTOMER DADA NI
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by koolaid87: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awon omo aye ti ja

See comments

Lol
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Truthchiz: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Only him Boko haram visited, only him helicopter hovered over his uncompleted building that made it collapse, only him person come charm...I wonder at people who take this man seriously tufia.....only God can save you people.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by benedictuyi(m): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Story for the gods.
Gullible followers will believe.
Who won kill person nor carry gun or knife come. Smelling lie.

Check my signature if you are interested in building a website or blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.