Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57525 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Psoul(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All scripted and staged, I pity any brainwashed mofo following this devil calling himself a pastor
I stopped taking him and oyakhilome serious that year they opened their nyash

As if the days you were following them made any positive change in your life.

Now you are no longer following them, who are you following?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by importantperson: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
8stargeneral:
Nah people like u dem dey wash dia brain

Na people like you go leave their house wey dey burn fire dey sweep their neighbour house wey dirty.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by fsgbeats: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All scripted and staged, I pity any brainwashed mofo following this devil calling himself a pastor
I stopped taking him and oyakhilome serious that year they opened their nyash

Really ? Tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.