Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa (33369 Views)

Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic) / Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by TEYA: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
adecz:

Why cant Nigeria use this type of
energy to fight Boko haram, kidnappers
& bandits?

If na to stop food from coming in,
due to poor supply dem go dey form Rambo.
In a go wail tiara!
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by Champagnegold: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Poorly trained Nigeria Custom, army police all forces poorly trained, recruited by sentiment not fit for the job,
imagine armless man instead of arresting him alive, they r killing him, I bet u till next yr u can never hear the arrest let alone maltreatment of the smuggler..
Nigerian govt learn from the so call visiting of other country that uncle buhari is claiming to visit I no no whether he dey even understand anything for there sef....

oga customs go sambisa go see ur mates if u go fit shot or u go cry say no bullet
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by ProudlyNGN: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

Come and take 40k and buy s4 for me,I will gladly give you people like you are always looking for someone in problem to capitalize on, so they will sell phone worth 50k for 10k for you,i am into phones and the advert is for someone who wants to genuinely sell his phone which isn't a bad one or stolen one, maybe it's s4 ibadan or aba made you saw for 40k

Oga go to online store and check current price.
Go to offline outlets and ask the current price of the phines you mentioned. Some weeks old phones and you are asking for money that will buy new and change will even remain.
Is like you are not current or want to nack Maga.
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2019
ProudlyNGN:

Oga go to online store and check current price.
Go to offline outlets and ask the current price of the phines you mentioned. Some weeks old phones and you are asking for money that will buy new and change will even remain.
Is like you are not current or want to nack Maga.

That's not what I asked you, i said come and take the 40k and get me new one you busy here spewing trash, phone I have already sold few minutes ago grin ,dey there make pant dey wear you
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by bizzibodi(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2019
That is extra judicial killing.
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by LetsNigerianize: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Unarmed civilian just like that?
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by Barzinime(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
When last have you heard of boko haram kidnapping & bandits since the borders were closed?
Dont just come & type jargons just for likes undecided
adecz:

Why cant Nigeria use this type of
energy to fight Boko haram, kidnappers
& bandits?

If na to stop food from coming in,
due to poor supply dem go dey form Rambo.
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by adecz: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Barzinime:
When last have you heard of boko haram kidnapping & bandits since the borders were closed?
Dont just come & type jargons just for likes undecided

Can you even make sense of
what you have written?

Must you comment & expose your
ignorance?

So you think BH & Fulani kidnappers
use the official border crossings or
that they are based abroad?

It is animals like you that believe BH
has been "technically defeated"./

A half educated aboki coming to
comment on international trade & regional
economic / security policies.

Never use your leprous, kuturu fingers
to quote me again.... Wawa, munafiki

Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by Barzinime(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Sorry Sir i didnt know you work in the intelligence community.
Dont let your hatred destroy your soul.
The only thing people like you always result to is insult cos you have nothing meaniful in that mucus you call brain.
The half educated Aboki has achieved more what your generations can ever think of in your miserable existence.
Nonsense.

adecz:

Can you even make sense of
what you have written?

Must you comment & expose your
ignorance?

So you think BH & Fulani kidnappers
use the official border crossings or
that they are based abroad?

It is animals like you that believe BH
has been "technically defeated"./

A half educated aboki coming to
comment on international trade & regional
economic / security policies.

Never use your leprous, kuturu fingers
to quote me again.... Wawa, munafiki
Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by adecz: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
E pain am!! grin grin grin

"... . more what your generations...."

See fake English from a half educated
arbokki on social media.

You are free to comment on
shoe shining or maiguard affairs,
not on national or regional socioeconomic
& political matters.

Kuturu!!

Barzinime:
Sorry Sir i didnt know you work in the intelligence community.
Dont let your hatred destroy your soul.
The only thing people like you always result to is insult cos you have nothing meaniful in that mucus you call brain.
The half educated Aboki has achieved more what your generations can ever think of in your miserable existence.
Nonsense.

Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by Barzinime(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Pain who? undecided undecided undecided
If you are actually intelligent you will know its a typo error.
Guess Im talking with a toddler
Now Bleep off Pipsqueak
angry angry

adecz:

E pain am!! grin grin grin

"... . more what your generations...."

See fake English from a half educated
arbokki on social media.

You are free to comment on
shoe shining or maiguard affairs,
not on national or regional socioeconomic
& political matters.

Kuturu!!

Re: Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa by Searchingvictor: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Even the New S4 is 40k-41k...S4pro is 50k bro.... I mean brand new in any slot that you know with full warranty and everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.