Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya (48063 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by barlkeez(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Singer Yemi Alade steps out gorgeously in this super sultry outfit. She rocks in skimpy body-fitting dress with cle@vage-baring effect looking so fascinating.

Complete Package, Brains & Beauty in @emaginebybukola
#WOMANOFSTEEL album release party #kenya
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3rY9IanyEc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/yemi-alade-bares-massive-clevage-in-skimpy-dress.html

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by barlkeez(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019

1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by greatmarshall(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by ladilawal82(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Serious packaging cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by neolife82(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
so packaging that why you use hand to guild it. well don ma.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Annie939(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
she is beautiful at least her body is not fake she's tooooooooo real go girl

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Kendumazy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice body! Don't go and kill yourself in a bid to have that kind of shining skin. Glittering oil can be involved. Be wise!

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Mutemenot(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
All dis fashion that doesn't allow them breath well . Women get too many generational problems

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Maxwelltf: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Super sexy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
see better balanced diet for the pleasure of man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Jerkules: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chai this girl Toto go sweet die. Yemi open am well na Lemisi Something sad
Walahi I can eat a bucket of her shit just to soak Preeq inside her juicy ass cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thank you op for serving us this hot spicy meal this afternoon.

Let me quietly grab my bar of soap and proceed to the bathroom.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by mrkings84(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Don't like seeing cleavages of old Hawks.....

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by iWasNotHere(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Unilag olosho that year

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
I love her natural beauty than the artificial, make-up one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by DennisEche(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
THE GUY SITTING OPPOSITE BE LIKE, WHEN I GO NACK THAT KPEKUS IN BETWEEN

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

The only complete package everyone can vividly see about you is that of a completely packaged sex doll.

If I were to guess your profession, by merely looking at your so called complete package; in a hurry, I would have said you work for bangbros.

All these so called female celebrities should learn to be good examples to the coming generation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by IceColdVeins(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
soapy gang, where at thou?

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cleavages and Brain grin
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by timibare(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Annie939:
she is beautiful at least her body is not fake she's tooooooooo real go girl
jes like you...ur beauty is so real undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Badonasty(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
barlkeez:
Singer Yemi Alade steps out gorgeously in this super sultry outfit. She rocks in skimpy body-fitting dress with cle@vage-baring effect looking so fascinating.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/yemi-alade-bares-massive-clevage-in-skimpy-dress.html

Rubbish....chimamanda can never dress like this

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Makuos19: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
barlkeez:

I can only see a Harlot!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Bustincole(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
See fresh lap

Obe to dun

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Jokkarm2: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
WHY THIS ONE ROB GROUNDNUT OIL FOR BODY NAAA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
The interviewer belike
Omo see booby

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
So where is the Brain or beauty, All i see here are her Fat legs, fake Hair and Small breasts..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by jayextra(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by VivyZub(f): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
...And they still gave her a high stool to sit in that mini dress... The struggle to keep them legs firmly and tightly closed will not be an easy one.

Ladies must learn to draw the line between looking good and being comfortable. grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jokkarm2:
WHY THIS ONE ROB GROUNDNUT OIL FOR BODY NAAA?
Groundnut oil?. grin grin more like Grease.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by omoadeleye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
I love this woman
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by nabegibeg: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
barlkeez:

Aunty breathe, aunty breathe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Weird/Bad Dressing Habits (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.