Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya (48066 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jerkules:
Chai this girl Toto go sweet die. Yemi open am well na Lemisi Something sad
Walahi I can eat a bucket of her shit just to soak Preeq inside her juicy ass cheesy

What the fu....??! undecided embarassed

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Annie939:
she is beautiful at least her body is not fake she's tooooooooo real go girl
Really? is this what beautiful looks like? with that fake hair?

There is nothing real about fake hairs. If this is beautiful what should we call Rihana And Alesha keys
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Jerkules: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

What the fu....??! undecided embarassed
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by joshepade(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
If she really get both brain and beauty, she wouldn't wear a cleavage-baring skimpy dress.
Something is missing! Either the beauty or the brain
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Ogaga87(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
I could remember when she gave to auntie Tiwa

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by ezewealth(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Only God knows what is going on this man's mind

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Austineva(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Who de suck dis breasts? Very suckable breasts of of d century. Just like dis one

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jerkules:
Walahi I can eat a bucket of her shit just to soak Preeq inside her juicy ass cheesy

Behave
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Angelfrost:
...And they still gave her a high stool to sit in that mini dress... The struggle to keep them legs firmly and tightly closed will not be an easy one.

Ladies must learn to draw the line between looking good and being comfortable. grin

Lol, very true. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Jochebed7(f): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
She has nice legs. Since the gown is so short, it would have been a classier look if her boobs were covered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Thegamingorca(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
See breast
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by YorubaNinja: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by LoveJesus87(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The only complete package everyone can vividly see about you is that of a completely packaged sex doll.

If I were to guess your profession, by merely looking at your so called complete package; in a hurry, I would have said you work for bangbros.

All these so called female celebrities should learn to be good examples to the coming generation.
At least someone that still has sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by midnighter(f): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pretty dress..Good for the entertainment industry but not too decent imo
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by crazycrypto710: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yaay! Those legs give me shivers shocked
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by mkoabiola: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
No matter d packaging ....

Preeq must enter d pussy
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Omoslim26: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
y she come rub ororo for body na still on still she's cute
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Okuda(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
my happy place would be inbetween yemi alades legs!
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Bern1992(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Walahi I can eat a bucket of her shit just to soak Preeq inside her juicy ass

Bros calm down na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Starhearts: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Annie939:
she is beautiful at least her body is not fake she's tooooooooo real go girl

Go nd reset ur brain
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Legendguru: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Jerkules: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Behave
Lemmejor

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
I wouldn't mind a one night stand with her
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
4 dat guy mind,na how him go take fuk YA day him mind angry
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
She's beautiful, no doubt and also very talented. kiss

Only remains for her to cover up a bit and she'd be a perfect role model for little girls aspiring to become celebrated in life like her.
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by Bawofss(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2019
and na guy like me dey fuvk dis babe o......abi d guy get two dick ni

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by jnoz23(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2019
If you have brain , someone will tell you!
Not you shouting upandan!
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by mapet: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
I just have a weird feeling that "brains" & "cleavage" are mutually exclusive here
Re: Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya by etimesin(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
barlkeez:
Singer Yemi Alade steps out gorgeously in this super sultry outfit. She rocks in skimpy body-fitting dress with cle@vage-baring effect looking so fascinating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3rY9IanyEc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/yemi-alade-bares-massive-clevage-in-skimpy-dress.html

She is beautiful. Everything is still natural...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.