Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Help In Snake Community. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help In Snake Community. (608 Views)

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Just In: Snake Falls From The Roof Of Ondo State Assembly During Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Snake Community. by Indomie001: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good day all and sorry if I post to wrong section.

There is this abandoned plots of land in front of my house , the bush there have over grown (though I have reported that to the community)and these snakes always cross into my compound , now my compound is a mini snake republic cry cry .

My hens are suffering the consequences of these niggas , I have a cooping hen , this bastard favorite of uncle lala got there, killed it and ate the eggs cheesy .

Dear Nairalanders, many help has been rendered for different people from all walks of life here on this wonderful platform, ranging from financial, spiritual, employment and social help, please help me out on how to get rid of these scary creatures too.

Please no one should bother to include Tobbaco plant (taba) , I have it all over my compound and guess what, the black long and big idiot I saw this morning was actually roaming around these plants angry .

Please help , these snakes are already getting their ways into my house no matter how I try to avoid that to happen because snakes are one of the most intelligent animal .I'm not talking about killing them but getting them outta my compound.

Sorry for the pic, who fit kill snakes na im go upload pics grin

1 Share

Re: Help In Snake Community. by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
You want snakes outta your compound without killing them as an option right?

There is this tatoo wearing snake catching guy and his wife on cable TV, If you have his number please share with OP.

If that is farfetched please come and tell us when killing the snakes is part of the option. As for now I cannot help you.

For now lemme be observing from here...

2 Likes

Re: Help In Snake Community. by Vulcanheph(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is a job For lala, wait let of go and call him
Re: Help In Snake Community. by power50: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can easily start a snake farm and make money.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Help In Snake Community. by NwaNimo1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Table tennis ball coated in sniper or another powerful poison....
Re: Help In Snake Community. by judgementyard(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bitter kola
And also burn old car tires, though it'll affect the environment
Re: Help In Snake Community. by Indomie001: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
You want snakes outta your compound without killing them as an option right?

There is this tatoo wearing snake catching guy and his wife on cable TV, If you have his number please share with OP.

If that is farfetched please [b]come and tell us when killing the snakes is part of the option[/b]as for now I cannot help you.

For now lemme be observing from here...
wicked cheesy
Re: Help In Snake Community. by Indomie001: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
judgementyard:
Bitter kola
And also burn old car tires, though it'll affect the environment
someone told me something about bitter cola before but pls can you elaborate more on it sir sad
Re: Help In Snake Community. by Indomie001: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
@lalasticalala pls help push this , I need help on this .
Re: Help In Snake Community. by gaetano: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Take like 5k and buy herbicides. Use it to fumigate the bushy compound when no one is around. The Bush will disappear and the snakes will relocate. You must fumigate it monthly to keep it from growing

1 Like

Re: Help In Snake Community. by judgementyard(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Indomie001:
someone told me something about bitter cola before but pls can you elaborate more on it sir sad
After grinding the bitter kola (s)
Sprinkle round the environment.
Some also burn the grounded kola with charcoal

(1) (Reply)

You Can Retrieve Your National Identity Number (NIN) Using a Short Code / Buhari May Join 2023 Presidential Race – Galadima / Government Of Buhari’s Family, By His Family, And For His Family By Farooq A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.