Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja (595 Views)

Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / Time Can Be Turned Into Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
I need some one residing in abuja who can teach me a good online part time business i can do to urgment my income.

I have a good laptop and internet connection. I also have about 350k capital on ground.

Any good business ideas will be highly appreaciated.

Thank you all.
Re: What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by Gabapentin: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2020
see who is looking for online business lol
disgusting tribalistic scammer
no worry, efcc likes to put people like you on parade
you will make nairaland front page
Re: What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gabapentin:

Why the call out sir? Did he scam you? If yes, give details so others can avoid him
Re: What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gabapentin:

It will never be well with you and your entire lineage. Things of joys will for ever elude your till the end of your miserable life.

You will never see joy. Stagnation and frustration shall follow you all the days of your terrible and hate-filled life.

This hatred and bitterness of yours will see your to your imminent doom.

You will never catch up with your peers. The more you struggle to succeed, the more your hate-filled life will continue to drag you down.

You shall be slave and errand boy to your younger ones. It will never be well with you. All these and many unimaginable sorrows shall follow you .

Except if I have ever scammed you or anyone .

Next time you I see your mention in any of my post, you will see me in CAMERA.

Jobless idiot!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Why the call out sir? Did he scam you? If yes, give details so others can avoid him

Pls don't 'SIR' that hopeless jobless god-saken idiot.

I made that post some time last year when I was looking for side job for extra income.

I have started a side hustle and God has been faithful.

I never knew this idiot from anywhere.
Re: What Kind Of Online/offline Part Time Can I Do In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Godfullsam:

Pls don't 'SIR' that hopeless jobless god-saken idiot.

I made that post some time last year when I was looking for side job for extra income.

I have started a side hustle and God has been faithful.

I never knew this idiot from anywhere.

Okay, wish you more wins

What side hustle are you into?

(1) (Reply)

Online Business, Tested And Trusted. Earn $300 With This Website / Dfwi Nigeria / I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.