Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (33971 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's because they know their friends more than their sisters do. I've a gf I won't mind my brother marrying, while I have those that the second I hear they want to date, I'll personally scatter the relationship. You just can't watch your blood getting hurt.

346 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by NNEWIsuper: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
because their friends are as bad as they are and have no possible future just like them..lol

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Fidelismaria: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's like they say

Birds of a feather flocks together

No cultist will want his fellow cultist friend date his sister and ruin her life

They know what their friends are capable of and therefore don't want it to happen to their sisters

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
That is because they don't want their sisters to be treated the way they treat other people's sisters, foolish beings, they want their own siblings to be spared of the many ills they do to others angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Newboss:
Imagine your friend banging your mother. Then imagine your mother sucking your friend's dick. Then imagine your friend cuming on your mother's face.

Now stop imagining and give it a try.
I don't see how banging someone's mom correlate with the topic, you could have used sister or brother using mother is quite degrading.

283 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by missimelda01(f): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
I guess they can't bear the thought of their friends hurting their sisters, it could ruin their friendship even if it wasn't deliberate.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Newboss(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
I don't see how banging someone's mom correlate with the topic, you could have used sister or brother using mother is quite degrading.

Degrading, abi?

That's exactly what it's like.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by blesskewe(f): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bro code

U know UR FRriend more than ur sis does

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Davoneskay(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
It looks like an incest to me. Bro code inclusive

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Had this friend of mine who's sister I fell in love with..
At first we weren't actually talking (The sis and I).
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
She wanted to go get something with the sister, and asked me to walk with em.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
Omo, our walk back home that night, I was quiet all thru.
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Omoh my head spark oo...I told her sorry I couldn't do it.
She asked if she could come over, and get a hug? I told her Yes.
Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

We had to end it mutually even though the feelings were there.
Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
That whole bro code shít phucked my brain up!!
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..
But then F**K THIS EXACT BRO CODE!!!

86 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by showafrica(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiddoiLL:
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..

Bros, e no go work oo, respect your friend or continue chopping secretly but thats betrayal. Simple, find another babe or ur friend go pour the venom on your own sister if he misses you

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
showafrica:

Bros, e no go work oo, respect your friend or continue chopping secretly but thats betrayal. Simple, find another babe or ur friend go pour the venom on your own sister if he misses you
Bro, I don't want that secret dating, it's really messed up.
I really respect my guy and
I do know how it'll look if he ends up finding out himself that I've been secretly dating his sister that's why I decided I needed to tell him myself but she was scared regarding the way he'll react since we were already dating.
Bro I won't deny or pretend, this particular bro code really messed stuffs up and made me all cranky

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by gift2xl: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't fancy dating my friends sisters, that is something I have never done and I won't take it kindly seeing my friend dating my sis on a serious note. I had a childhood friend, we graduated from the same school our union united our families. I do travel to his village and he comes to my own village as well. we were like brothers, my family might not know my whereabouts but he knows, likewise me. His sister is beautiful, she picked interest in me, Felos I was disgust. I told her I can't date u or marry u because ur my family. Any of my friends sisters, I stay off limit if u like fine like Mami water.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by 2dice01: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiddoiLL:

Then she went back up.

Man!!
are you man enough G?

The way you narrate the story sef the girl will bossing you around if care isn't taking

Fúck code grin

Who documented the mumu code

I would go straight to friend tell him how I feel about his sister if he says i cant date his sister let's him kill himself

if you play you game right and show him you truly cares without you doing side chicks ..why won't he let you guys be?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by DonroxyII: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters. Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
It never happen to me sha but I used to warn most of my friends that use to show interest in my sisters that it is either our friendship or my sister !!

For me, it is ego, Family respect and self preservation !!

... You know how men can be sometimes and how fast relationship can turn from sweet to sour.... Some dude can misbehave using disparaging words against Your "own" and because He is your friend, It can hurt in multiple ways and make you do something silly ..... If he ain't my friend I won't care .... Shiii happens!!

Whatever capacity you are as my friend, Immediately you started dating my sister, You and I are done with friendship ............ Done !!

If I meet you for road self I go bown you unless You are a confirmed well reserved and respected personality

With that, if anything nasty happens between you and my sister .... I won't be concerned ... (Would have warned her though) ..... If it is Physical then You self go get treated and everyone go dey alright.... Afterall , You ain't my friend anymore

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
2dice01:
are you man enough G?

The way you narrate the story sef the girl will bossing you around if care isn't taking

Fúck code grin

Who documented the mumu code

I would go straight to friend tell him how I feel about his sister if he says i cant date his sister let's him kill himself

if you play you game right and show him you truly cares without you doing side chicks ..why won't he let you guys be?
Lol...Na madman you be.. No she's not bossy at all.
it's the opposite actually, really calm, respectful, smart and hardworking..
You think she'll be bossy cuz I exposed how she was disappointed I couldn't express my feelings when she wanted it.
Man the reason I didn't do that was because I needed to be sure we would date and my friend would be okay with it.

Plus I didn't want to rush things, it's the first time she'll actually ask me to walk with her then I'll start talking feelings blah blah blah?
haba!! Lol.. She made the move only because I was holding back.

It's all in the mind bro, she asked for a hug, but I kissed her after hugging her, I expected her to draw back but she didn't. She kissed back, and told me she's happy with everything happening.
Bro to show you're a man doesn't need rushing and muscularity all the time oo.

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by 2dice01: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lol...Na madman you be.. No she's not bossy at all.
it's the opposite actually, really calm, respectful, smart and hardworking..
You think she'll be bossy cuz I exposed how she was disappointed I couldn't express my feelings when she wanted it.
Man the reason I didn't do that was because I needed go be
Well she will ..Some day

Thats Human being in General for you

Your wife start acting like your Mumcheesy
When you grow old your child also start acting like your Dad grin

Back to the Topic

Why not fix a hangout with your friend after one or two bottles of your favorite Beer tell him your mind

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
H
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by babtaima(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro, I don't want that secret dating, it's really messed up.
I really respect my guy and
I do know how it'll look if he ends up finding out himself that I've been secretly dating his sister that's why I decided I needed to tell him myself but she was scared regarding the way he'll react since we were already dating.
Bro I won't deny or pretend, this particular bro code really messed stuffs up and made me all cranky
stop thinking about yourself too much you'll see the bigger picture... you'll see the:
1. it's bleeped up for you pic (what you're seeing now)
2. it's bleeped up for her pic
3. it's bleeped up for your friend pic
4. it's bleeped up for her and your friend pic

Noticed how i used "your friend" instead of "her brother". Because the last 3 is inevitable. because eventually 3 will definitely happen when you date her, then if she falls out or love or you get bored 2 will happen, then 3 is generally the effect...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Did you... lipsrsealed

kiddoiLL:

Then she went back up.

Man!!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
2dice01:
Well she will ..Some day

Back to the Topic

Why not fix a hangout with your friend after one or two bottles of your favorite Beer tell him your mind

Lol my guy, whether she's the one or not. Someday, someone would do it. Have you ever met any wife that's not bossy?? grin
2dice01:
Well she will ..Some day

Back to the Topic

Lol my guy, whether she's the one or not. Someday, someone would do it. Have you ever met any wife that's not bossy??

Na all union get that one, once a while dem go wan run things and once a while you must follow through. I accept that's life generally.

I'll open up to my guy whenever I'm ready to date again, bro I've been single for the past two years now. Actually decided I needed that break.
If when I'm ready, she still feel and would want to build the feeling then I'll let my Gee know.
He's not gon attack me, I have no intentions of using the lady, cus I really do care about her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2019
babtaima:

stop thinking about yourself too much you'll see the bigger picture... you'll see the:
1. it's bleeped up for you pic (what you're seeing now)
2. it's bleeped up for her pic
3. it's bleeped up for your friend pic
4. it's bleeped up for her and your friend pic

Noticed how i used "your friend" instead of "her brother". Because the last 3 is inevitable. because eventually 3 will definitely happen when you date her, then if she falls out or love or you get bored 2 will happen, then 3 is generally the effect...
I get your drift bro, that's the more reason I'm not cool with secretly dating her. I do have the feeling my friend wouldn't be against it, he knows me, knows I hardly date or goof around, he knows the only thing I goof around with when he comes to the studio is my drink, we both drink when the need arrives. So I actually do trust he'll be understanding. The deal breaker is the fact that I need to be sure I'm ready to take everything serious and really do need to have future plans with the babe. Do you really believe that if I work on that end and I ask her to marry me, do you really think my friend would stand in the way? No he won't. it's more like entrusting his sister to someone he really trusts and know.
That's one part most guys don't know.
They just want short term stuffs and flings, guys, we are against our friends dating our sisters cus we know it's something that won't last, bit when the rare occasion comes and our friends really wanna wife our sisters, can you honestly say you'll stand in their way?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by 2dice01: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lol my guy, whether she's the one or not. Someday, someone would do it. Have you ever met any wife that's not bossy?? grin Lol my guy, whether she's the one or not. Someday, someone would do it. Have you ever met any wife that's not bossy??

Na all union get that one, once a while dem go wan run things and once a while you must follow through. I accept that's life generally.

I'll open up to my guy whenever I'm ready to date again, bro I've been single for the past two years now. Actually decided I needed that break.
If when I'm ready, she still feel and would want to build the feeling then I'll let my Gee know.
He's not gon attack me, I have no intentions of using the lady, cus I really do care about her
At bolded you think she will wait for yougrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2019
2dice01:
At bolded you think she will wait for yougrin

That's the point.. She won't, this stuff aint of recent though.
Why dyu think I keep cussing the bro code?
I lost her already cus of the bro code.
Like I said, we had nothing but good memories.
If sometime later on she wants to work stuffs and I'm ready to date again, then I'll let my friend in.
Like we can both see different people, not dating is my personal decision, it has nothing to do with her waiting or not.
Matter of fact, I know the guy she's with now.
We're both cool, but once again.. that bro code messed up my head back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by 2dice01: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
That's the point.. She won't, this stuff song of recent though.
Why dyu think I keep cussing the bro code?
I lost her already cus of the bro code.
Like I said, we had nothing but good memories.
If sometime later on she wants to work stuffs and I'm ready to date again, then I'll let my friend in.
Like we can both see different people, not dating is my personal decision, it has nothing to do with her waiting or not.
Matter of fact, I know the guy she's with now.
We're both cool, but once again.. that bro code messed up my head back then
I get you my friend ..
Good night
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2019
there are various reasons to why some dude might not allow his friend get close to his sister
1: if his friend is a cultist he wouldnt want him to get close to his sister
2: if his sister is underage
3: if his friend is a chronic womaniser
4: if his friend is a never do well grin
bottom line is if a guy"s friend is up and doing he will be the one even begging him to date his sister if his sister is of age. so note dat if u have a friend trying to prevent u from dating his sister then know something must be wrong with u cheesy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's because they know their friends more than their sisters do. I've a gf I won't mind my brother marrying, while I have those that the second I hear they want to date, I'll personally scatter the relationship. You just can't watch your blood getting hurt.
gbam! cheesy if u have watched this old hollywood movie scarface where al pacino and his best friend where both drug dealers he murdered his friend in anger when he caught him making out with his younger sister. no sane dude into rugged business with his friend would allow his sister getting close to his friend.such guys prefer their sisters dating a refined fella.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by femi4: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters. Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
Cos most of their friends are evil, they use girls and dump them

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Aptly put, a Murderer would be scared of having a sword thrust into him from behind cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.